Who is my XX?

That XX

Jiyong's POV:

"Youre up in five minutes. Your so lucky youre the closing ceremony!" Ms. Choi patted my shoulder while I was sitting nervously backstage. Nervous not because of my performance but nervous if Dara will come, if she will hear my song. It's my final hope.

"Thanks Ms. Choi" I try my hardest to smile at her genuinely. 

"No need to thank me, I chose your song because it was the best," She smiled at me and left me. Here it is. If she doenst hear me then there's nothing I could do anymore.

 

 

Dara's POV:

Should I go to the concert? But what if I might get hurt again? Should I risk again? Everything is a mess, me, my bestfriends, seung ri and my heart.

"Yes, you should go." I look at the door and there I see Chae Rin standing infront of our dorm's door and looking at me seriously.

"Chae Rin..." I started crying again. How stupid could I be? To not believe her when she's been with me since we were kids? I am so ashamed of myself.

"Stop crying. I know you already know the truth and what happened yesterday betwen us doesn't matter anymore. What matter's is now. What you should do now, are you just going to sulk there the whole night? Or are you going to hear out the person who has been trying to reach out to you?" she hugged me tight. "I love you so much, and all I want is what's best for you but only you ould pick what's best for you. So, lets go?"

"Hmm!" I nodded and stood up, she's right I need to give Jiyong a chance to tell me everything he wants to say, he has been but nothing good to me.

"Lets go!" I held Chae Rin's hand and started walking to the venue of the school's annual concert.

"Uyeonhi gireul geotda ne namjal bwasseo (Yea i saw him)

Hoksina haetdeon nae yegami majasseo (I told you)
Nega jun banjireul ppaego hanjjogen paljjangeul kkigo
Geunyang yeogikkajiman malhalge (I dont wanna hurt you)

Geunde ohiryeo neoneun naege hwareul nae (Why?)

Geuneun jeoldaero geureol riga eopdae (Sure you’re right)
Naneun ne nunchil salpigo naega jal mot bon georago
Geurae neol wihae geojitmalhalge (I’m sorry)

English trans:

Walking on the street, I bumped into your man (Yeah I saw him)
I didn’t want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right (I told you)
He’s not wearing that ring you gave him, there’s another girl by his side
But I’ve said enough (I don’t wanna hurt you)

Now you’re getting angry with me (Why?)
You say “He’s definitely not that kind of person” (Sure you’re right)
Seeing your eyes, I reply that I probably got it wrong

See, I lied for you (I’m sorry)"

I could hear someone singing an somehow little by little my heart starts crushing again. The lyrics somehow tells me my own story. I took a deep breathe Im almost near the venue and the voice is getting louder. It's a really heartfelt song.

"Oh nal mollajuneun nega miwo i gidarimi sirheo

Geu son ije noheurago

Nega seulpeohal ttaemyeon naneun jugeul geotman gatdago baby

Geu saekkiboda naega motan ge mwoya
Dodaeche wae naneun gajil su eomneun geoya
Geu saekkineun neoreul saranghaneun ge anya
Eonjekkaji babogachi ulgoman isseul geoya

English trans:

I hate that you don’t understand me
I hate all this waiting
Let go of his hand (break it off with him)
When you’re sad, I feel like I’m dying

That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you

How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?'

I couldnt take it anymore, the song really hits my heart. Tears started falling again on my cheeks. I stop on my tracks I have already reached the venue and I could see Jiyong singing on stage. He's eyes closed yet I could still see the pain on his face it mirrors mine. Were both in pain.

"Neon geu saram yaegil hal ttaen haengbokhae boyeo (You look happy)

Ireokerado useuni joha boyeo (I’m happy)
Geureul jeongmal saranghandago machi yeongwonhalgeorago
Mitneun ne moseubi i dont know what to say no more

Neoui chingudeul modu geureul jal ara (Yup they know)
Ppeonhi da boineungeol neoman wae mot bwa (It’s you)
They say love is blind oh baby you so blind
Jebal heeojigireul baralge

English Trans:

How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

When you speak of him, you look so happy (you look happy)
It’s good that you can be this happy (I’m happy)
You say you really love him, want to be with him forever
You trust him completely (I don’t know what to say no more)
Your friends all know that guy (yup they know)
It’s so obvious, why can’t you see (it’s you)
They say love is blind, Oh baby, you’re so blind
Please, I beg you, break it off"

The lyrics is rreally hitting my heart little by little. He's right Ive been to blind, too blind to only see Seung Ri. Only him that I couldnt see anyone or even anything around me other that him. I cant believe Ive been too blinded.

"Bissan chae yeppeun ot gogeup reseutorang neon jal eoullyeo

Hajiman ne yeop geu xneun jeongmal anya neorangeun an eoullyeo
Ne apeseo geojitmisoreul jieumyeo ne bolgwa meoritgyeoreul manjimyeo
Sogeuron bunmyeong dareun yeojareul saenggakhae
Eojjeom geureol su inni joe gatae
Nega heullin nunmulmankeum naega deo jalhaejulge baby
Neo honja gamdanghal apeum naegedo jom nanwojullae baby
Na jom bwadallago geudae sarangi wae narangeol molla
Wae neoman molla

Eng trans:

Expensive cars, beautiful clothes, high-class restaurants, they all suit you well
But that XX beside you, he doesn’t suit you, he really doesn’t
He smiles like a hypocrite with you, brushing your face and hair
But he’s thinking of another woman for sure, how dare he
The amount of tears you’ve cried, I want to make you happy by the same amount, baby
Rather than going through the pain alone, share some with me, baby
Please look at me, why can’t you realise that I am your love"

Was Seung Ri thinking of me everytime he kisses me? Is he really thinking of me? Or was it just me thinking im the only one he has in his heart and mind? I did cried a lot, liters even. Can jiyong really share the pain with me? Can he ease it? Suddenly he looks at me he's singing the last part of the sing and were looking at each other eye to eye while he's on stage singing.

"Why are you the only one who doesn’t know

That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?"

Everyone claps except me, here I am standing within the crowd crying again, his song hits me, my heart. I look beside and Chae Rin's nowhere to be found she left me,

"Dara, please if youre listening. If my song reached you, Ill be waiting for you. If you choose me please come. Ill wait and wait for you." Jiyong says on stage after singing his song. And the crowd started to get noisy. Theyre asking each other who is Dara? When they dont know Im already with them. And even before the croed starts recognizing me, I run far away from them. I need to think. I stop behind the dance building I need to think. I fish out my phone and there I received a message from Chae Rin.

From: Chae Rin

Sorry I left you but I think this is something you should decide alone. I just have one advice, choose your happiness not your misery.

 

"I dont know..." I mutter to myself. This is  so complicated. Who am I going to?

You need Seung RI because you love him

You love Jiyong because you need him

My subconcious tells me. But who had made me happy? The butterflies will I feel them again if I go back to Seung Ri? Or will i feel something greater if I choose Jiyong?

How will you know if you dont try?

This is so frustrating even my subconcious is questioning myself. But I dont need love right now. I need him. I smile to myself, and started running to him. I know my decision is right.

 

Seung Ri' POV:

I hear footsteps coming closer to me. Heck, I guess she choose me. 

"So she ditched you?" I looked at the girl talking and it was Chae Rin. I luaghed at myself and brushed my hair with my hand in defeat. Who am I to fool myself? After hurting her badly? Ofcourse she wont choose me anymore.

"Yeah, heck but I guess he choose Dara over you?" I looked at her and she's smiling she sat down beside me on the bench of our school's park.

"Damn, it hurts but it's okay I guess were not meant for each other. It's okay I know my soulmate will find he's way to me, destiny will help him." I looked at her shocked. How can such a fierce and strrong girl believe in destiny? I guess I wasn't understanding girls well, this is very odd.

"You believe in those ?" I cant help but ask her.

"What ? It's not , it's hope. Why? Dont you hope for anythting?" She looks at me eye to eye. And I dont why but she seems very girly to me right now, this is the first time Im seeing her as a true girl and I couldnt help but look away.

"Hope? Well maybe yes," I just say to her.

"You better believe in hope. Because for us two, it's the only thing we have to find our partners." She says as she looks at the sky.

THE END.


Im sorry i didnt post this yesterday but finally!! Its done!! My first ever story that I finished!! I feel so proud!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED COMMENTED AND VOTED

AND EVERYONE WHO FINISHED READING THIS I COULDNT HAVE FINISH THIS WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!

MY NEXT STORY WILL BE POSTED NEXT YEAR.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS EVEN THOUGH IM JUST A BEGINNER AND HAS LOTS OF MISTAKES.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!