Song

That XX

Jiyong's POV:

I close my eyes and laid my head on my desk, Im still exhausted from what happened yesterday. The way she cried when we were telling her everything it hurts my heart. Ah!!! I grabbed my hair and pulled it slightly. This is so frustrating.

"Good Morning," Ms. Choi greets us as she enters our classroom.

"Guys, I have a surprise for you!" she squeels like a child, looks like she's the one excited about her surprise, but I didnt listen to her I'm not in the mood. Who would be? If after Dara ran away Chae Rin said things that made everything more complicated last night.

 

 

~Flashback~

"Why?" CL suddenly blurts out while I was watching Dara ran away crying, and when I looked at Chae Rin, I was shocked, she was crying.

 

"Huh?" that was all I could matter. "Why are you crying too Chae Rin?" I took a step closer to her but she just shoou ok her head.

 

"Why? Why do you love her so much?" She looked at me after staring at the ground for a few seconds and the sight of her crying, damn I made two girls cry in one night. 

 

"What do you mean why? You know I love her because,... she's.. she's Dara that's just it. I love her because she's Dara." I dont know why is  she acting like this I took a deep breath. What is happening here?

 

"Why? Why cant it just be me?" With that automatically my world froze. I looked at her straight in the eyes and she's looking at me, with those hurt and pleading eyes.

 

"What do you mean you?" I ask in confusion.

 

"It's always been her! Why cant it just be me?! She's the one you always see, no, she's the only one you see! You dont look at me, you dont notice me!" She screamed and started breaking down. what is happening here? She's crying so hard, I dont know what to do, I just hugged her.

 

"Hush.. Chae Rin, stop crying," I try to make her calm but she ended up punching me on my chest.

 

"No!!" She shook her head trying to get free from my hug. "I love you!!" and for the second time I froze again, all my body hair started standing up, it gace me the shievers.

 

"I love you Jiyong, cant it just be me?" she stopped punching me and looked at me in the eyes. "'Please? Can it just be me?"

 

I couldnt move, I couldnt respond, I couldnt say anything.

 

"CL.." I whispered, and she's looking at me expecting an answer and I had no choice, slowly... I shook my head. It cant be her, i dont love her the way I love Dara.

 

"Hahaha.." she stood up and laughed bitterly she was covering her face, even she's trying to hide her face I know she's still crying and she's not laughing. "how could you love me back? Im not even Dara, Im not even a bit like her, who am I kidding.."

 

She released her face and looked at me, her eyes bloodshot red but she has stopped crying. "dont worry Jiyong, I know, Im too strong, the heck nobody would like me." She smiled at me, she's smiling even though she's hurting.

 

"Just forget everything Ive said," she said and turned her back at me and starting walking away,

 

"Oh, and your song, dont worry I wont stop you on pursuing Dara, that's the least i could do for my first love." She stopped a little just to say that and started walking again.

 

 

 

When strong people cry you know their in deep pain, cause no matter how strong they are, they still got hurt.

 

Back to present..

"So as I was saying, the winner for the song writing contest is..." Ms. Choi was saying things I dont even know whats happening already.

"Jiyong!!! Kwon Jiyong!!" Huh? I looked at Ms. Choi. Why is she calling me?

"Yes?" Ms. Choi looked at me with a "seriously-that's-all-you-could-say-look?" on her face.

"You won!!!" Won what? "Kwon Jiyong youre going to perform for the annual school concert as the fresmen representative!!" and after that everyone was clapping.

Why is it even though Ive won, Im not that happy, this is what I wanted right?


Okay so I was super busy yesterday, so i didnt update but i updated today!! And yes, tomorrow again and seriously Ill finish this story on sunday. next chapter is heavy the one weve been waiting for since the first chapters. and then maybe friday night, another one and the last one on saturday night or sunday night :)

 

kudos! ive reached my goal of 80+ subscribers, really readers from the different countries, Im thankful youve subscribed despite me being a super busy author :) really, really, thank you!!