Broken Hearted Dragon

That XX

Jiyong's POV:

 

Another new day, another horrible day. But why does it feel like it's gonna be worse today? I tied my laces and went outside the dormitory and sighed in relief as there are no signs of Seung Ri. I went straight outside the boys' dorm. There, I saw Chae Rin walking by the tree infront of their dorm. She kept on going back and forth and she looks like worried but I can't really read her expression.

"Hey Chae Rin! Good Morning!" I greeted her, but she looks rather shocked, as I saw her shoulders lift a little bit.

"Oh, H-hi.." She said to me. Okay, now I'm sure she isn't okay. Something is bothering this fierce girl.

"What's the matter? And how come Dara's not with you?" I asked her while looking around us looking for Dara.

"Ah.. You see, that's the matter, Dara's the matter." Her voice is kind of unsure.

"Why? Is she sick?" She then looked at me with that "YOU-REALLY-DONT-KNOW?" face of hers.

"What?!" I asked her, I'm starting to get worried now.

"You really don't know?"

"Will I ask If I know?! Of course no!"

"Your dream girl just happened to meet with his prince charming and left early, she said she's meeting him behind the Arts Building, you stupid!"

"What?!!! What prince charming are you talking about?!" And she just raised her eyebrow at me. Her fierce attitude taking control of her again.

"Seung Ri" She replied short but was enough for me to run straight to the Arts Building to find them, and Chae Rin came running behind me, trying to catch up with me.

"Wait for me!!" She screamed but I din't bother to wait for her, my heart tells me to run as fast as I can.

And when I reached it I saw Dara talking. And my steps became slower. Like my eyes can't handle what I am seeing.

 

 

Dara's POV:

"So why did you called me?" He asked me. OMG. I can't speak but I'm the one who called him here! Speak dara! Speak!

"Um..." I said looking down. I can't face him. I'm too shy!!

"Um.. What?" He asked, I can hear his impatient voice. And I can understang him because in 20 minutes, classes are going to start. Hurry up!! Say it Dara!!

"I have something to tell you." I still can't face him.

"What?"

"Actually...."

"Actually?"

"Actually I like you, and I want to go out with you!" I faced him. Finally, I said it!! You go Dara!!

"Really?!" He seemed really shocked.

"Yes, from the very first time I saw you, I just couldn't seem to get you out of my mind." I smiled at him nervous of his answer.

"Well.. Im sorry.." His face is serious! OMG! Don't tell me I'm getting dumped by the first guy, I ever confessed my feeling to? No!!

"Hahaha.. It's okay. Silly me, I know you hated girls who likes guys even though they don't really know the guy yet." I looked at my feet, afraid to let him see me embarassed. And turned around to walk away. But, he stopped me.

"Wait, let me finish first, I said I'm sorry but looks like this guy infront of you seems to like you too, and would be glad to know you more." He said smiling. Did he just said yes?! Well not yes really, but he said he likes me too! Does that mean he wants to go out with me too?

"Is that a yes? And you're saying you want t go out with me?" My eyes went big when I looked at him. Like I couldn't believe what he said

"Yes" That's all he said and I automatically hugged him. Yes! he likes me too! Yes! I'm really so pretty! But what made me more happier is that he hugged me back. Hmm... he smells so good.

"Ji Yong!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard CL screaming really loudly and I turned around only to find Ji Yong standing about 3 meters away from us. And his face is totally blank. OMG! Did he just saw me confessing? This is really embarassing!! @_@

"Hi Dara!" CL greeted me with a smile on her face as she reached us.

"Hi Seung Ri!" She greeted him too.

"Hi! Chae Rin! Ji Yong!" he greeted the two, and Ji Yong slowly walked towards us.

"Wow, looks like you two are going out now huh?" Chae Rin said as she saw Seung Ri putting his arm on my shoulders. And I blushed.

"Yeah, just about 3 minutes ago, we started going out" Seung Ri said with a big smile on his face which made me happy.

"Congratulations!" Chae Rin said and then turned to look at Ji Yong who is not talking. "Congratulate them!" She ordered him.

"huh? Oh, congratulations" Ji yong seemed to be spacing out, but, maybe it's just my imagination. "I gotta go, let's go CL," And he started dragging the whining CL who doesn't want to come with him.

 

 

 

Chae Rin's POV

"Let go of me!" Finally after screaming that line for 100 times, he finally did it. Whew! This guy is really a desperate.

"Why are you so mad?!" I asked him, like I didn't know why. When infact I know why he's being like this, it's just that he's broken hearted that's why he's like this. You readers might think I'm too mean that I didn't help him with his affection with Dara, but believe me I did. I even argued with Dara last night, that she can't leave eary thiss morning, since I know what she's going to do. Because when she was taking a shower last night. I looked through her phone because she left it on her bed and we are room mates. And there I saw her text to Seung Ri. I'm so desperate not to let her meet him. That when she's already sleeping I purposely turned our alarm clock off. And even her cellphone.

But bad luck, when I woke up this morning. That girl was already gone!

"Im not mad!" He said while walking with me.

"Yes you are!" And he glared at me but since I'm fierce I glared at him back. And after about a minute of glaring at each other he gave up.

"Fine! You win! I am mad!" he said and started walking again. "You know I like her, of course I would be mad now that she's going out with someone else." He just kept on walking.

"I know you like her, but you can't blame her, because like you, she also has someone she likes. It just happens that it's not you who she likes." Look at this guy, I'm talking to him but he's just ignorng me.

We separated ways because it was class already. We didn't see each other even after class. Psh.. Broken hearted people... Always giving the people around them head ache.

 

 

Jiyong's POV:

I went straight to my room after classes. I can't seem to think straight. Because I can't do our poem assignment. 

"Ah!!" i gave up and crashed down to my bed. But then I heard some laughing so I looked through my window. And there I saw Dara kiss Seung Ri on his cheeks and said good night to each other. Darn it!! Can't this day get any worse than this? It's killing me already!!

I just went back to bed and hugged my pillow. I want to sleep already. But as my eyes shut closed, I remembered what CL told me.

 

"I know you like her, but you can't blame her, because like you, she also has someone she likes. It just happens that it's not you who she likes."