Ms. Choi

That XX

Dara's POV:

"Hey Dara, I'll go now. Youre too slow, we'll both get late. Bye!" CL screamed while jogging out of our room.

"Bye." I said lazily. Im certainly not in the mood to go to school today after what happened last night. Yeah I did treated Seung RI's Lips because he got hurt badly and I feel really bad for him and mad at Jiyong but not that mad after all he's my bestfriend. But still that's the point. He's my bestfriend for sure he wont tell me those things if it wasn't true. But Seung RI he said he loves me, ah!!!! My head is hurting from all this thinking. I massaged my temples and tied my shoe laces.

"Okay Dara, be strong. Just talk to Jiyong later. Lets go!" I stood up and started walking to our music building.

CL's POV

Dara's not here. Im literally bored. And since Im bored, let's just cut classes! I stopped on my tracks and turned to my right. I'll just go to our performing arts building and stay at one of the dance studios there. Since our music teacher is so boring.

"Lets go!!" I ran with full power to the building and ran up the stairs and as I was searching for an empty dance studio in the third floor of the building, I started hearing weird sounds.

"Hmm.. Yeah..." What the heck?! What was that?! I continued walking. And certainly those sounds are getting louder.

"Ouch.. Be gentle.. don't bite my lips.." Okay this is giving me the creeps. Like really? Even in the dance studios?!

"Hmm.. Yes.." Okay this is enough! I'll stop them now! I started walking faster to where the sounds where coming from.

"CL!!!!!" I stopped and held my chest. Phew, that was very shocking I turned around and saw Dara. 

"Lets go to class! I followed you, what are you doing here? Lets go!!" She grabbed my hand and started dragging me down the stairs, out of the building and to our music class. Ugh.. I wonder who are those people making those creepy sounds. They disgust me =__=

 

Seung Ri's POV:

"Hmm.. Yes..."  Jaime said as we continued kissing in this empty dance studio. I dragged her here. Since I can only meet her when no one's looking, when they are all busy and since today, we have music classes, we decided to ditch it. And that's how we ended here. No one has dance classes today so it's perfect. I need to be extra careful especially now that Jiyong has told Dara about my secret. But hah, she didn't believe him because she loves me very much. Poor guy but what can he do? Im the one Dara loves so I win.

"Jaime..." I help her nape to keep the kiss still. And after a few seconds I ended our kiss.

"Why? I want more." Jaime pouted. She's really cute. With those blond locks of her hair and pink lips. I guess I have a thing for cute girls.

"Let's stop here. Music classes are going to end any minute now, and some teachers may go here and they may see us. You kow, they wont be happy if they see us kissing right?" I smiled at her. 

"Why can't we just go out like normal couples?" She asked and frowned at me. That's right, she doesn't know that I have another girlfirend. I mean, there are a lot of students in this university and because of that nobody is really famous except for those students who performs on our school's special performance which Im pretty sure I will be part of after I pass my song for the final homework. I mean, who else could beat me right?

"Because we are not any normal couple, were special okay?" I kissed the tip of her nose and instantly her face turned really red. I guess I have a sweet toungue. 

"Let's go come on, let's just go out again tommorow okay?" She nodded and we went out of the building and separated ways to our classrooms.

 

Jiyong's POV:

"Okay class before we end our discussion, Im reminding you all, "M s. Choi put her hands on her stable while standing up and automatically all my classmates became giraffes, extending their heads high so that they could get a glimpse of her slightly exposed chest from her blouse.

"I just want to remind you about your homework." She smiled at us. "The song writing homework, you know it's very imprtant if you want to be part of the school's ending show for the school year right?"

"Yes Ma'am." We all answered in unison. "Okay, you may all go now." And we all stood up and left the classroom.

"Mr. Jiyong," I turned around and saw that Ms. Choi is calling me so I went to her table. 

"What is it Ms. Choi?" She just smiled at me for a few seconds before she spoke.

"I have high expectations for you, do you the reason why you got in this university?" I frowned. From what I know if you pass the entrance exam you automatically get in right?

"Because I passed the entrance exam?" I answered her unsure if I was right. She gave me a small smile and gently shook her head.

"What do you mean?" I frown at her. If I failed it then why am I here?

"Yeah you did passed the entrance exam but that's not the only thing YG University looks at in selecting students. Sure most of the students studying here only got in because of their entrance tests. But you're a different case," she paused and eyed me. "You got in because of this," she pointed at my chest just right where my heart is, "You got in because of your love for music and your sincerity for it. We were all touched at the song you wrote and passed to us along with your other requirements for the test." She then winked at me. "Even the head of our school Mr. YG is very impressed with your song."

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. And what bothers me is," she paused and scanned me.

"Lately, youre not yourself."

"Huh?" Im confused what does she mean?

"Trust me. I know youre going through something, but always remember, music." she smiled at me. "In your worse times music is one of your bestfriends you could run to." And suddenly a bell rang in my head. She's right, Im not alone, Dara may not have believed me but for sure music does, it can understand me. And it can make Dara understand me too.

"Thanks Ms. Choi." I hugged her with a huge smile on my face. "I'll definitely win this and ace that song." After that I ran out of the room. I dont know where I'll go but surely music will lead me.

 

 


Im sorry I was too busy with my college life but I'll try to update more often as I can I promise!! 

BTW, who loves Seung RI's "GG BE"?! CUZ I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! KYAAAH!!! >////<