Pain

That XX

Dara's POV:

It's been days an I still havent had a chance to talk to Jiyong about what he said. About Seung Ri cheating on me.

"Why..." I breated out and pouted. Im now sitting on my bed preparing myself because I have a date with Seung Ri today. I checked my watch and decided to go out of the dorms. If I can't talk to Jiyong then I'll talk to Seung Ri instead. 

"Okay, you can do this Dara fighting!" I cheered myslf infront of the mirror and went out of the dorms. And went to the mall to meet with Seung Ri. I need to ask him a lot of questions hopefully to clear things out.

 

"Dara!" I saw Seung Ri waving at my direction while standing infront of an ice cream stand. I hurriedly ran to him and he kissed me on my left cheek. I held my left cheek and cant help but blush we've been in a relationship for months and I know it's just a kiss on my cheek but still, it has that tingling and electrifying effeect to me. That's just what he does to me.

"Let's go buy ice cream?" I nodded at him with a really wide smile on my face. This things, small things, small words and actions from him makes me feel so especial, I guess I'm just too deeply in love with him.

 

We sat a bench next to the ice cream stand and started eating our ice creams which were in cups since we dont wanna be messy while talking to each other.

 

"Umm.. Seung Ri, can I ask something?" I said more like whispered, I'm really nervous right now.

"Hmm?" He asks as he takes a spoonful of his ice cream. "What is it?"

Here it goes, be brave Dara. I took a breathe together with it taking a lot of strength.

"Why did you think Jiyong said those things?" I saw him frown at me. "You know, about you cheating on me?"

I dont know if it's just me or an illusion but I saw him stiffened for a few seconds before putting his spoon inside his cup of ice cream and held my hand with his.

"Do you believe him?" He asks while staring directly at me. My heart starts beating fastly and loudly. I dont know if its because he's holding my hand or because of his questions.

"Umm.. no.." I slightly shook my head. 

"Then good," he let go of my hand. And I cant help but feel a bit sad. I dont know, it's just his hand letting go of me, but I feel really sad the moment our skin lost contact.. 

"But still, why sould he say those things if it's not true" I look up at him leaving my eyes from looking at my hand that he let go. 

"May be because it's one of his methods to make you break up with me. Remember? He likes you? Oh wait, he loves you." He said and looked up to the sky. I dont know but I cant seem to accept his reasoning but it does make sense.

"Are you sure?" I ask him cause Im still confused.

"Why? Are you saying Im really cheating on you?" He asks looking straight to my eyes, I shook my head fastly. 

"Of course no, I know you love me," And I love you so much Seung Ri that I dont want to think even say that youre cheating on me, I just love you too much.

"Than that's probably the reason. Come on, weve finished our ice creams lets go window shopping," He stands up ending our conversation.

 

 

CL's POV:

"Arrgh!!" I pull my hair in frustration. I cant get the choreography right for my song that I will pass as our final project. Im going to pass a video of my song with me performing it, so i would higher chances in it. Hahaha, Im so smart!

"Okay 1, 2, 3," I count and move my body but I suddenly became out of balance and I closed my eyes expecting the pain on my when I land on the floor.

"Got cha," I felt someones arms around me like hugging me. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw him. His face was really close and his grip was really tight like were really hugging. I couldnt help but blush.

"You should be more careful, see youre really red you must have been practicing for so long already." My heart starts beating fast, furiously it's making me stop breathing.

"Ah.. thanks Jiyong," I pull my gazes down from his pink lips to his tshirt and slowly push him off. I cant stand the contact it's making me crazy. Its making me sweat like ive run a hundred miles.

"It's okay, here I'll help you move easier Ive watched you practice. You should stretch your arm this way," he holds my left hand and there it is, for the first time I felt a very unfamiliar electricity flow through me, It doesnt hurt at all but it's really foreign to me.

"And then you should move your hip this way," he guides me and holds my waist with his other hand and I cant help but squirm, there it is again, the electricity flow.

"Hey what's wrong does your wais hurt? Did you hurt yourself while practicing?" He lets go of my hand and waist and even though I wanted to protest because I like the electricity I feel when he holds me, I decided not to move.

"Uh.. yes, maybe it's too much practicing already, why wont we just sit?" I sit down at the floor and lied my back against the mirror wall of the studio.

"Youre really working hard huh?" He asks sitting beside me.

"Yes, I want to perform too. How about you? Why do you wanna get picked? Do you want to perform infront of everyone too?" I look at him and see his handsome face and I dont know if its because Ive been ancing the whole day or not, but I could feel my whole face was sweating heavily.

"No," he shakes his head slowly and I frown at him. He smiles at me and continues, "I want to perform yes, but not for everyone, I want to perform for only one, only for Dara. And hopefully my song will reach her."

I felt a sudden rip on my chest, it hurts and im not used to it. I held my chest and clenched my shirt it hurts so bad.

"Why? Whats wrong?" Jiyong asks and worriedly looks at me.

"No, maybe Im just tired, Ill go back to the dorms and rest." I picked up my things and ran quickly. I could feel my eyes being heavy and I dont know why all I know was I dont want to make that talking longer.

"Be careful!" i heard Jiyong scream behind my back as I ran far away from him. I went out of the studio and ran to the way to my dorm.

"Is it raining?" I felt something landed on my shirt." I looked up and saw that the sky's clear. I looked down at my shirt and it's getting more wet.

"What the.." I held my face and felt that it's wet, I touched my eyes and shockingly Im crying. "Why am I crying?" I brush my tears off and went inside the dorms.

I feel so tired and messed up. I landed myself on the bed and covered myself with my blanket. I looked at my hand and remember Jiyong's touch, the electricity I felt and a smile formed in my lips but after that I remembered what he said.

 "I want to perform yes, but not for everyone, I want to perform for only one, only for Dara. And hopefully my song will reach her."

He's not going to perform for everyone not even for me, only for one, only for Dara. And damn I dont know why but I could feel hurt. It pains me, the  pain is too much that I ended up crying again while smiling bitterly.

 


Seriously college life is so hard and complicated specially if your classes are from 7 AM till 5PM and it kills me!!! 

 

Anyway, this will end soon im going to speed up things, I need to end this before my birthday which is nov. 21 and start luhan's story Im so excited! Its dramatic hahaha!

 

Love lots!!!!

Comment please that's all I ask of you.