Busted

That XX

Dara's POV

 

I need to find Seung Ri, I need him right now. It's killing me, he cant possibly cheat on me right? He woulnt do it.Mybestfriends they're just lying. Right theyre just lying.

But what if they're not?

With that thought my eyes started to get watery again, I dont want to cry again. Ive been crying liters since last night. I even ignored Chae Rin when she went inside our dorm. Im going to prove them wrong, I know Seung Ri loves me so much.

But does he love me more than I love him?

I walk slowly, it's monday the announcement of the winner of the school's song writing project but I decided to ditch classes. I know Seung Ri doesnt attend monday classes. Thats here I am going to his dorm, I need to talk to him.

"Yes, I'll be there" I stop my tracks, I saw Seung Ri coming out of the dorms. This is it I need to talk to him, but I notice he isn't wearing his ring the partner ring of the ring he gave to me. I look at my left hand and touch my ring to gather some strenght. He might have just forgotten to wear it. I took a very deep breath, and slowly looked at him and just when i was about to walk to him..

"Seung Ri!!' A girl came running to him and kissed him on the lips. The heck? What's happening?

"Jaime!" Seung Ri beamed at her after they kissed. Ive never seen him beam at me like that before. i hold my chest it's getting harder to breathe.

"I miss you so much!! I love you!!" she hugged him on the waist. 

"I love you more" Seung Ri smiled at him genuinely and hugged her back, i clenched my shirt my chest hurts more now, he has never said he loves me more. My eyes started to form a river, a river of my tears. All along I was just fooled, all along I was just toyed. 

"Let's go,.." The blonde girl said and started walking forwar, toward my direction since im in the middle of the pathway.

"Dara,.."Seung Ri stopped walking when he notice me just a feet away from them. I looked up and I could see he let go of Jaime's hand.

"Hmm? You know her oppa? Who is she?" the blonde girl looked at us confused.

"Of course he knows me, Im his girlfriend," i said more tears running down my cheeks.

"Girlfriend? What do you mean youre his girlfriend? Im his girlfriend!" Jaime started pulling Seung Ri's hand. "Tell me oppa, who is she?"

"Dara--" i cut him off. "Ouch!!" with a slap.

"No need to explain all along, i was just a toy for you! Ist it fun playing with my feelings?! You jerk!!" I looked at Jaime "Dont worry, Im no longer his girlfriend, he's all yours now," I noticed she's also wearing a ring.

"If that ring is from Seung Ri, dont be glad about it, cause I have one too. Dont feel to special, he's just playing with us and I quit his game!" I slap Seung Ri again and started walking away from them.

"Dara!! Let me explain!!!" I started running, I dont want to hear any of his lies again, I dont want to be played with again!

 

Seung Ri's POV:

 

"Oppa! Dont go after her!" Jaime stopped me from running, she gripped her hands on my jacket, I cant go after Dara!!

"Let go!!" I pulled her hand away from my jacket.

"So it's true? You really are just playing with us?" She starts crying too. , why of all times? Why must these two girls meet?

"I hate you!!!" She slapped me too. Okay my face hurts like hell now. I have been slapped by two girls in one day.

"What?! I havent even answered yet!" I scream back at her.

"You dont need to answer it, cause i quit your game too! You couldnt answer me so it means its true!" She cried. "Here's your ring, be happy with yourself! I hate you!!" She slapped me again and walked out.

 

"!! I hate this!!" I screamed in frustration. I got caught! I cant lose them both, I have to let Dara be with me again. i went inside the dorms. I need to text her, she needs to meet me tomorrow or its over, im over.

 

Jiyong's POV:

 

I was walking to our dorms since my class has just ended and then I see a running and crying Dara. I stopped her, "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Let go of me! Are you happy now? That I just caught Seung Ri cheating on me?!" She cries.

"You caught him?" I couldnt believe it.

"Yes! And it hurts! Are you happy now? Happy?! I hate you all!" She slapped my hands away from her and started running away.

this is all a mess. I need to fix this, my song is my last chance.

I went inside my room and fished out my phone. Im going to text her.

 

Dara's POV:

"Pyoyong~" My phone started ringing again. I sigh my eyes are tired, y body is tired an worst, my heart is tired. Ive been crying for hours now. Its already dark infact. I open my phone.

 

From: Seung Ri

Dara, Im going to explain everything please come see me tomorrow after the annual concert at the school park.

 

Should I meet him? A part of me was hurt terribly, what if meeting him again would hurt me? Can I even take another pain? But, a part of me wants to meet him, to hear him out. What if he picked me over the other girl?

But what if he's going to fool you again?

 

From: Jiyong

Dara please watch my performance. And if my song reaches to you, please meet me after the school annual concert at the school pond.

 

Watch? Will his song fix everything? Fix my heart? Will he be able to make me smile again? But what if hes just slfish to have me by his side?

Weren't you selfish enough to only listen to yourself?

 


Last chapter will be up tomorrow! Dont know what time, but surely this will end tomorrow!!

So who will Dara pick???????

 

And my author speech tomorrow kekekeke~~~

Pyong!!