Let's start writing lyrics

That XX

GD's POV:

I sit down on my chair getting ready to write lyrics. I need to win! I need to win! I grabbed my pencil and some papers. I need to concentrate I need to write these lyrics.

"Lest start," I stretched my hands and back. I flipped my pen.

"Go!" I started looking down at the paper and started thinking of lyrics. It should be a good song since it's for Dara. Think, think, think.

Thinking..

Thinking...

Thinking....

Thinking......

Still Thinking...

And thinking....

And thinking...

And thinking..

"Ah!!!" I ripped the paper in two. 

"Damn it! I can't think of any lyrics right now."' I grabbed another paper and started scribbling drawings while still trying to THINK.

"I reall can't think, damn it" I cursed under my breathe and looked at my paper. WTH?! It's allready full of drawings.

*plok

"What's that sound?" I looked around.

*plok

"May be someone's knocking." I stand up and opened the door.

~Swoosshh~

No one's outside just air.

I return to my sit and grab my pen again, some prankster may be.

*plok

I am not interested in you prankster. I will not stand up, suit yourself jerk.

*plok 

Still not standing up.

*plok

*plok

*plok

"Okay that's the last strand. Where the is that sound coming from?!" I stand up and looked around my room. If it's not from the door, the wall may be? But no, these walls are sound proof walls. Where the heck is that irritating sound from?

*plok *plok

"Ah!!!" I'm really irritated. Then I looked at my window and saw a pebble hit it.

*plok *plok

Another two pebbles. Someone is hitting my window! I come close to it and open the windows.

"Boo!"

"Ah!" I was shocked.

"What the heck are you doing there?" I open the window fully to see her,

"Why the heck did you took forever before noticing me?" She asked getting off the branch of the tree.

"Because youre weird," I hand out my hand to her and smile. "Be careful,"

"Nah, dont worry Im a expert when it comes to --"

"Climbing trees. I know but you're still a girl. That's so unlady like." She hops inside my window. None other than the master of climbing trees, Dara.

"So, what's the problem?" I ask as she sits down with me on my bed.

"I'm just bored," She yawns and lies down on my bed.

"Why? Where's your good boyfriend?" I ask her and lie beside her.

"I don't know, maybe with some other girl."  She says while looking up at the ceiling. I look at her and blink. Her face was serious.

"You know? You know about it too?" I ask shocked.

"About what? He's other girl?" She's still serious and looking at the ceiling.

"Really? He has another---"

"Hahaha! I fooled you! I can't believe it! The drama lessons are really working!" She laughs off. So she still desn't know.

"Hahahahahaa! You should have seen your face!" She can't stop laughing.

 

 

"But what if it's true?" I ask dead serious.

"What is?" She is trying to stop her laughter.

"That he's cheating on you?" She stops laughing and looks at me questionly.

"What will you do?" 

"....." She can't answer me, she's only staring at me.

"Tell me, what will you do?"

 

 

"I'll die"