Operation: Finding Seung Ri's Secret Part 1

That XX

 

CL's POV:

I need to run, run, run, run and run. I need to catch up with him no matter what. I know something is weird about him and I could feel he's hiding something. I need to find out what he's hiding or I'll go insane thinking about it. Where is he? I cant see him.

"Ha! He's there!" I whisper to myself as I saw him walking on the road from my right. So I turned and followed him, hiding from behind him. I'm going to follow you Seung Ri no matter what happens.

Seung Ri's POV:

My girl just called me, seems like she misses me.And since I have nothing to do, I'll just play with her for a while. I left CL alone. Poor girl, no scratch that, poor man whoever he that he likes. So unlucky to be liked by a fierce girl like her. She'stotally the opposite of her best friend Dara. Dara is feminine while CL is er.. how should I say this? A hot fierce lady? Yeah whatever you call it. Of course cant deny that she's hot.

My girl told me to meet with her at the mall. I turned to the right---a shortcut alley to the mall. 

*Plok Plok Plok

"What's that sound?" I stop for a while. Look like's someone is following me. The sound stopped so I started walking again. But after a while I could feel someone is following me again. So I turned around but nobody's there. ! This is scaring the out of me so I started walking faster and I could hear that the person following me is also walking faster so I stopped and turned aroung again but still, nobody is there. So I walked more faster and I could hear the loud footsteps of the person following me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ah!!" I screamed and starter running. Damn, this person must be a stalker freak.

 

CL's POV:

Seung Ri turned around so I suddenly hid behin the hind the trashcan.

"Phew, that was close" I mumbled and saw that he started walking again but this time, he's walking fast. So I had to walk faster again.

He looked behind again and I hid behind the lightpole good thing the lightpole is big. He didnt see me gain but started walking more faster. So I had to jog to keep up with him. But suddenly he screamed.

"Ah!!" He screamed and started running so I had to run too. Phew, this following thing is really tiring. Atlast, he stopped running and walked inside the mall. I let him enter first and then I entered making sure he doesn't see me I followed him again. I kept on following him that I got carried away.

"Miss, you can't go inside here," A man said. I frown. And he saw my reaction and pointed to the sign on the door. Whoops, a guy's bathroom. Stupid CL!

"Oh, I'm sorry," I just waited for Seung Ri to come out of the bathroom. When he went out I started following him again. I could see he's smiling while walking. What is he doing here that he's so happy about?

 

He walked and walked. I followed his every move.

"Seung Ri! Here!" Suddenly a girl with blonde hair waves at him and Seung Ri went his way. I didn't follow him but made sure I could still he and hear he's every move and word.

"Must be his sister?" I ask myself.

But no, I was wrong, because in front of me is Seung Ri kissing the blonde girl.

What brother kisses her sister on the lips and drapes his han over her waist?

"Did you wait for me long?" Seung Ri asks to the blonde girl.

"No, let's go!" And they started walking away.

 Damn. This is too much information. Seung Ri is cheating on my best friend? This is so not okay with me.


Why so many suscribers? 40+ and yet only few comments? That's why Im getting lazy in updating. Comment so I get energy!!