Lies

That XX

Dara's POV:

"he's been cheating on you and that's whats happening."

 

 

Cheating? On me? Huh? I don't understand it. I really dont. 

"What do you mean cheating on me?" I ask him with complete confusion. I looked at Seung Ri he seems shocked and I frown more and turn my attetion to Jiyong again who is staring at me seriously.

"I mean he's cheating on you." He took a deep breathe. "He has another girl, you are not his only girlfriend, Dara."

I stood frozen and confused. Seung Ri is cheating on me? How? When? Is this true? I cant think straight anymore. I feel Seung Ri grabbing my hand and held it tight. I turned to face him, he's eyes it's sad, sincere and I culd see another emotion but I can't make out what it is. I frown at him I could feel blood being drained from my head.

"Dara...." Seung Ri whispered at me I look at him searching his eyes. "He's lying, believe me, listen to me, Dara." He held my hand tighter and I knew right then that I should believe him. It's trust that makes a good relatinship right? It's Seung Ri who I am in a relationship with, he's my boyfriend, he has my trust.

"No Dara, believe me he's only fooling you." I looked at Jiyong and he's expression it's like his hurt and sad at the same time. I really dont know but I need to believe Seung Ri, he has my trust. But still, I need to clear things out.

 

"Cheating on me? How could you say Jiyong?" I waited for his answer and Seung Ri was holding my hand really tight.

"He has another girlfriend believe me, Dara." Girlfriend? Is this really true? Seung Ri held my hand tighter which made me look at him. He shook he's head, meaning I shouldn't believe Jiyong.

"Really? Do you have any proof?" I can't be biased, that's why I need proofs. And I could feel tears already forming in the corner of my eyes.

"No..." he whispered. I could see his lost. But how can I believe him when he has no proof?

"Stop making up stories, let's go Dara." Seung Ri then pulled me to start walking.

"But Im saying the truth!" Jiyong screamed and I stopped walking I looked at him and suddenly I accidentally hit Seung Ri's lips while trying to get free from his grip.

"Ah!!" Seung Ri groaned in pain, I panicked and looked at him.

"Oh my gosh Seung Ri, I'm so sorry. Im so sorry." I held Seung Ri's lips.

"But Dara he's just act--"

"Stop it Jiyong!! I'll talk to you tomorrow cant you see, Seung Ri's hurt because you punched him on the face!" I held Seung Ri's hand and before we started walking I looked at Jiyong first.

"And how could I believe you when you have no proof?" And started walking with Seung Ri to our dorm.

 

 

Jiyong's POV: 

"And how can I believe you when you have no proof?" she has already left with Seung Ri for about 10 minutes or so yet her last line is still stucked on my head. 

"Ah!! Im so stupid!!" I cant help but pull my own hair and kick the air. Of course she wont believe me if I don't have any proof. Stupid Jiyong! Youre only her bestfriend, and Seung Ri, he is her boyfriend. Two words ending in 'friend' yet has such a huge difference.

"Relax.. Jiyong relax.." I took a deep breathe and started walking back to our dorms I need to relax and think.

I sat down on my bed and held my guitar, music is the only thing that can relax me when Dara can't. And mostly when Dara is the reason I'm stressed. I started plucking and playing random chords when a line came out from my mind and I know I can use it for my song...

 

"Geunde ohiryeo neoneun naege hwareul nae (Why?) Geuneun jeoldaero geureol riga opdae (Sure you're right)..." Trans: Now you're getting angry with me (Why?) You say "He's definitely not that kind of person (Sure you're right).

 

 


Why did nobody warned me that college life is super hard?! Especially when youre taking medicine courses?! Damn it, good thing my phone is always there to help me relax with korean songs and MV's!! <3 <3 

 

And im addicted to 2ne1's Do you love me!! Guys, do you love me? Cuz I love you all!!

Good night time check : 10:37 PM.