Caught in the act

That XX

CL's POV:

Something wrong, I just know something is really wrong. Something's wrong with this person sitting next to me who is staring blankly at the floor while the ice cream he's holding is already melting, dripping on the floor. This guy has been like this for a week now, and I don't know why!!! He's already making my mind go wild from guessing what's happening to him! And he won't tell me his problem, yet he keeps on spacing out and I don't get it!! 

"Huh..." I exhaled loudly an still no reaction from this guy, like im sitting next to a statue.

"Just tell me what is it?" Tell me or I'll go nuts from too much guessing! I'm a student for heaven's sake not a fortune teller, of course I wont guess what's running on his mind!

"Huh?" OMG!! I'm going to burst now!

"What's wrong? Tell me. Look your ice cream is meting." I pointed out his ice cream and he immediately cleaned the melting ice cream the sides of his cone.

"I already told you, nothing's wrong." 

"Tell me so I won't panic if you suddenly collapse infront of me, how would I know what to do? I don't know if maybe your already sick or something!!" I said sarcastically, come on if I wasn't this person's friend I would have already left him alone, everytime with him it's like I'm talking with a walking statue. Come on, praise me, I'm such a nice friend for not leaving him alone! (^_^)

"Silly I'm not sick." He laughed and then slapped my shoulder slightly. Finally a normal reaction from this guy. 

"If not, then what's the problem?" Spell Persistent? Thats me!

"I already said nothing is wrong." He stood up and threw his ice cream in the trashcan near us, actually were at the mall today since we don't have anything to do and I wanted to cheer him up a little so we went here but still he still looks sad. 

"I need to go to the comfort room for a minute wait for me here." I said as he sat down on the bench again and I made my way to the nearest comfort room. I need to pee! I'm human you know.

Jiyong's POV:

"I need to go to the comfort room for a minute wait for me here." Chae Rin said and left me sitting on the bench. This girl, no matter how many times she's going to ask me what's wrong. I wont tell her. I can't tell her I got dumped by her Best friend or to put it straight our best friend. I guess our relationship will only be until best friends and nothing more than that, and pains me just by thinking about it.

"Seung Ri, say ah!!" I heard a girl speak from behind me. What? Seung Ri? Nah, it can't be Dara's boyfriend. It doesn't sound like Dara's voice either. May be they just have the same names.

"Oh, your so cute." And the girl giggled. The voice does sound familiar, lik it's Seung Ri's voice. But no, may be I'm just imagining things.

"Oh Seung Ri, I don't know how you even got in YG University, when your so naughty hahaha." Okay that's weird. YG university. This time, I have a really bad feeling about this. So without second thoughts I stood up and looked at my back but no one was there. And I looked at my right and there I saw Seung Ri drinking coffee and eating cake with a girl outside a cake restaurant near the benches where I'm sitting.

"What the heck?!" I mumbled to myself. Don't tell me he already broke up with Dara?

"You have something on your face." He said to the girl and smirked at her.

"Hey Jiyong I'm here, what are you looking a-" I didn't let her finish and dragged her out of the mall. Before she could even see Seung Ri kissing or "Removing" the cake on the girl's face.

"Hey, where are we going?" She asked kind of confused.

"YG university"

"Were going back already?"

"Yes, I'm tired." I can't let her see what Seung Ri is doing.

"Okay.." She said awkwardly and continued walking with me to the bus stop and we went back to our dorms.

"Seung Ri, we'll face each other tomorrow." I said as I feel asleep on my bed.