CL's mysterious feelings

That XX

~Ring~

The bell rang and the discussion about their homework ended. Jiyong was still in deep thought. Thinking about how he would write his song. He wasn't that interested at first, but now he's determined as hell. He wanted to do it with all his efforts for two reasons: his dreams (He wanted to be a singer from the start badly right? That's why he even enrolled to this University.) and for of course, his girl.

 

He walked out of the classroom and walked while thinking deeply, not hearing someone was already calling him from behind.

 

 

CL's POV:

"Hey Jiyong" He didn't hear me.

"Hey!!" I ran to him, he's walking reall fast. What the heck is the matter with him? I continued running after him.

"I said hey Jiyong!!!!!" I screamed but still he didn't hear me. Like, is he that deaf? Did my bestfriend turned deaf now? OMG, I musrt panic!!

"I said hey!!!!" And finally I caught up to him, I touhed his keft shoulder and he was kind of shock because he jumped a little when I did that.

"Oh, CL, What's the matter?" He was kind of out of his mind like he wasn't aware of his sorroundings. This friend of mine, he's giving me a head ache!! Oh come on, my room mate is giving me a head ache too!

"What do you mean "oh"? Like, I had been calling you for more than two times already, and yet you didn't hear me? What happened to you? Are you deaf now?" And I laughed a little. Hahaha, you can't blame me he's really funny!

"CL, I'm not deaf! I was in deep thoughts that's why I didn't hear you!" Now he's defensive. Gosh, I got a weird boy as a bestfriend. XD

"I'm just joking!" And held out my right hand and did a peace sign (^_^)V  "I know your not yet deaf, but what were you thinking about?" And we continued walking out of school. I think wre going back to our dorms since he turned left right after we went out of our school building.

"Nothing, just about our homework" He's a bit down. I wonder why? 

"Oh!! That song writing homework?! I'm excited too! Imma do my best so I can perform at the concert and show them my fierce rapping skills!!" I said excited at him. I am excited!! This is my dream!! I'm going to win. Wait, win? How? I haven't even wrote a song before! But it doesn't matter! I'm CL Unstopable! I can o this!!

"Oh.." WTH?!! I said something very long and all I got as a reoply is a freaking "Oh.."?! Something really is wrong with him! I must find out what. I know that if I ask him directly he wouldn't tell me true reason. Think, think, think, your snart CL! You can do this!

"So, how's school today?" WTH CL!! Good! Really good! Like that would make him tell his problem! Stupid me! He wont fall for it, I know it.

"It was kind of boring but I got interested when our teacher told us about the song writing homework, I kind of thout about..." he took a deep breathe and looked down, "What if I write a song about my feelings for her, would she understand it? I guess I must be really desperate right now, but you cant blame me. I have loved her for a very long time even before she met him." OH MY GOSH!! He told me his problem! I can't believe he fell for my trick! I am smart! CL IS SMART. You guys agree right? But wait, "her"? "him"? of course, who could it be? It's none other than the girl that makes his heart beat, Dara and the boy that makes his blood boil, Seungri.

 

"I guess so, I really don't know if she'll get you. But remember this, it's from my own experience, I haven't wrote any song or so, but when a song has feelings in it, I could feel it. It makes my heart melt when I hear love songs with true feelings, It makes my heart pain when I hear sad and heart breaking songs. It makes me jump in joy when I hear lively songs. And of course, a joyful song never fails to make me smile. So I guess if you really put your effort and feelings in your song. Then may be, just may be, she would get your message and feelings." Whoah, where did that come from? I didn't know I had that in me. I guess sometimes my brain functions well during these types of situations. LOL.

 

"Really?" He looked at me quite surprise. "Really." I smiled at him, "Thanks, I knew your my best friend for a reason!" and he hugged me. He hugged me and I dont know why but somehow the beat of my heart just went louder and heavier.

"Thanks again! Bye!" And he ran inside his dorm. I didn't even notice that we're already infront of our dorms. I placed my hand on top of my chest where my heart was. I could still hear the loud beating and  feel the hard thumping of it. What is this?

 

 

It can't possibly be that I like him, right?