The Antagonist Appears..

That XX

Dara's POV:

Stupig girl, stupid me!! Argh!! Where the hell  am I now?!. I can't find Jiyong and CL. Where did they go?? Did they left me alone? I'm sure DEAD now.. I don't where to go. I don't even know where I am now. 

"How about if I just go back to where the bus dropped us?" I went back to my steps, hoping to find my way back. I've been walking for a good 20 minutes now. And when I looked around it was still the view a while a tgo when I started finding my way back. There is still the bench beside that tree. I can't be wrong, Maybe, I should try again and this time really think about the path seriuosly. 

Once again, I walked for a good 20 minutes. I'm getting really tired of walking. My legs are starting to hurt now. Wait, why is this bench still here?! I thought I have walked really far away from this bench. Aish!! I've been going around in circles!! Okay then, one last try. This time, I'm going to walk from the other direction.

Now, I've been walking for 25 minutes. Oh, I could see a new buiding. Finally! I escaped that maze. I run really quickly, but then I stopped.

"Damn it!! Why is this stupid bench here again?!" I saw the same bench again. It was the same building, I just thought it was a different one because I was looking at it's back view; meaning I was only behind the building. Meaning, I haven't escaped the maze!! 

"Jiyong, CL, where are you two?" I was rerally sarting to cry. No, scratch that. I am really crying. I just walked to the bench and sat down. I checked my phone.

"Okay then, the heavens are really not with me today. Just great! No signal! How am I supposed to contact those two now?!" No choice, I cried and looked down to my feet.

"Hey come back here!" A guy screamed.

"No way!!" Another guy screamed. This two. Im not in the mood to even care about them.. I'm lost for heaven's sake.

 

"I said come back here!!!"

 

And then somebody grabbed me from the bench and started dragging me..

"I said no!! I said I don't want to see any of your sisters! See? i already have a girlfriend!!" The guy screamed while dragging me. The hell? Girlfriend?? Me?? Is this guy nuts. I looked at the guy he's screaming to. Yeah it looks like that the guy really wants him to meet his sisters. He has like 4 girls with him, chasing this guy who is dragging me. Oh come on LIFE, won't you get any more worse than this? Now a random guy is claiming me as his girlfriend?!

"What the-- who the hell are you?" I looked at the guy who's dragging me. 

"Ah.. I'm sorry miss, but please help me just this once." he flashed me a killer smile. Okay then, this guy is really handsome. I looked at my hand which he is holding. and then *thump thump thump thump*.

 

Oh my God!! Am I blushing?!! No!! PANIC MODE!! 

Okay then.. back to reality we are now turning left to this big building!! I dont where the heck we are now. But looks like the guy with her sisters are still chasing us!

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV:

"I'll go first" I was about to walk away, but then Chae Rin stooped me, she grabbed my hand. 

"Your going to leave me alone?" She was showig me her sad face=conscience breaker face. She was trying to swallow my conscience with her sad face, making me have second thoughts to leave her alone.

"You know we can't just sit her and leave her alone outside there, you know her, she has a weak sense of direction. She might get lost." I told her and was about to leave again but.

"Then I'll go with you!" She stood up and was about to walk me. If we will both go, then what about the orientation? Who will tell us about it? But I have no choice, I'm really in a hurry now. 

"Aish!!! Then let's go!! Hurry up!!" I said and ran outside with Chae Rin following me behind.

 

 

 

Dara's POV:

"Hey, where are you taking me? And who are you?" I asked him, we're running around for about 10 minutes now, and I must say, that guy with his sisters who are chasing us must be damn serious about this guy meeting them, they're still chasing us. And I'm tired already.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry. I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Seung Ri." He turned around and flashed me a smile. Oh my Gosh! Those perfect set of teeth! I can't believe I already found a cutie on the first day of school! I am so lucky, considering the fact I got lost, got dragged, and was left alone. 

"Okay then, I'm tired. Can't you just let go of me? I don't even know you and the people chasing you. And I am not your girfriend in the first place."

"I know, and I'm sorry for dragging you. I just really need you to pretend as my girlfriend right now. That guy there is my friend and that girls with him are his sisters. Her sisters just arrived from America, and my friend introduced me to them through pictures yesterday. And now he's telling me to pick one among them, because they all like me. But I can't, I dont even know those crazy girls. And I don't get how the hell will you like someone just through pictures? I mean, they haven't seen me personally yet but as you see, they're chasing me like I'm a prisoner who esccaped from  jail. I promise to repay you after this. Are you a freshmen? I'm new here too."

Okay this guy is really weird. But he has sense, how could you likre someone just by seeing them through pictures. But still, I would like him even just by pictures. I mean he's cute and he's hot. Oh come on Dara, now is not the time to think about cute guys! I must find those two now!!

"Oh, okay then. But can we please make this quick? I really need to find my friends."

"Okay, just follow me and run faster. I know this place. Let's turn right here then run behind that black building and run really fast. That way those people chasing us, wont be able to catch up with us. Hurry!"

"Okay, okay!!" And there after running to the right and behind that black builing. I looked behind us and he was right those people aren't chasing us anymore.

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV:

"Where is that girl?" I kept running with Chae Rin.

"Lets look behind that big black building!" Chae Rin pointed the black building and we ran there.

Fram a far, I can see two figures. Probably a girl and a boy. Holding hands an running like crazy. Hey, the girl is wearing a pink beanie! That's Dara! I can't be wrong.

I ran faster.

"Hey wait up!" Chae Rin was behining to catch up with me but I ignored her screams. Because I want to see Dara so badly and ask her if she's okay.

But as I came closer to them, i can see the guy is holding her hand. And Dara is smiling while running.

"Who is this guy?" I mumbled and stopped running.

 

 

 

Dara's POV:

I cant stop smiling. I feel like a fool for smiling to a guy I don't even know. No, I know him. He already told me his name. He is Seung Ri. Kekekeke.

"Do you know him?" He stopped running

"Huh? Who?" I looked up and it was Ji Yong! But wait, what's with his expression? It's like he's mad.

"Hey! I told you to wait for me!" Chae Rin came running behind him and stopped when he reached him to catch her breath. She looked up and was surprised to see me.

"Dara? ... Dara!!!" She then came running to me. Like we haven't seen each other for 10 yers. And then she looked at my hand, which is still linked to Seung Ri's hand. 

God! i then removed my hand from Seung Ri's hand.

"Who is this guy? And where have you been? Don't you know Ji Yong was worried about you to death? Why ddn't ou followed us? Are you okay? And how did you fet here? Why are so red?"

So many questions!! I can't function my brain!!

"Huh? I'm sorry, I was strolling around that's why I didn't notice that you guys already left. And this is Seung Ri"

"Seung Ri!! Come back here!!" We looked behind, and great the people chasing us are back.

"Thank you for helping me out and sorry for the inconvenience but I have to run now!" He said really fast. And like thunder he was gone quickly.

"Okay, that was weird.." Cha Rin was looking at him with "what the hell just happened look".

"You little silly girl, Ji Yong was damn worried about you" Chae Rin then looked at Ji Yong. Ji Yong? Worried? That's something old. He's always worried about me. But somethinng is different with how he looks right now. His face doesn't really display worried rather angry.

"I'm sorry Ji Yong for making you worried."  I went closer to him.

"It's nothing. Let's just go back  he to the auditorium." He said coldly. What's the matter with him? I thought he was worried?

"Cold guy" I commented as he walked first.

"Oh Dara, you should have seen his face earlier, when he found out you were missing, it was epic!" Good thing Chae Rin isn't mad at me.

"Really? kekeke"

"But girl, who is that guy? He's cute! Don't tell me you already have a boyfriend during the first day of school?"

"Crazy girl! He is not my boyfriend. We just met earlier."

"Then why is he holding yourr hand?"

"It's a long story."

"Then start now."

"Okay then," And I told her everything that happened to me as we entered the auditorium and sat down. We didn't listen to the orintation at all, we just talked about my very LUCKY UNLUCKY day.

 

 

 

Ji Yong's POV:

"I'm mad. But I need to cool down. He is not her Boyfriend Ji Yong, he is just  a friend. Calm Down, Calm Down." I mumbled to myself while sitting down in the auditorium.


I'm really sorry for the late update!

But I promise to update again tomorrow.

And tell me if I have spelling mistakes, so I can change it.

that's all!!

~pyong~