First day of school

That XX

Jiyong's POV:

"Son wake up" My mom was trying to wake me up but I shot my eyes close. I could tell it's stil early, I'm too lazy to wake-up yet. "Jiyong I said wake-up! Your go be late" Huh late? late for what? I just continued sleeping. "CL and Dara are already downstairs with their luggage, your going to YG university today." Oh shocks! That's right today is the day where we'll move to YG university. I automatically stood up and dashed to the bathroom. I quickly took a bath and grabbed my luggage. I was still sleepy, I slept late last night because of Dara. But I have no choice, I went downstairs and there my two best friends were sitting, impatient and mad written on their faces when they saw me. "Dead" is the only word I whispered to myself.

"Why are you so slow?" CL complained to me.

"Nothing, I'm sorry and let's go" I said quickly while making my way towards the door. I need to dodge their madness now or I wont live again tomorrow.

"Bye Mom and Dad!" I kissed them both, knowing I wont see them again until sem break.

"Thanks aunt and uncle!" The two girls said in unison and waved at them goodbye. Phew, I escaped! hahahaha...

"Girls, let's go! The bus is here!" I said while running to the bus. It's not a school bus. Just an orrdinary bus that goes to our school.

We all hoped in and sat next to each other.

"Oh~~ I wonder if there are a lot of cute and handsome guys there! I'm so excited!" Dara said while putting her hands together. A sign that she's really hoping. I blushed immediately by her statement. 

"Jiyong, why are you so red? Do you have a fever?" Oh my God. CL said as he noticed me blush. She is teasing me, I know! She even beamed at me. This girl... Just wait for my revenge.

"huh? Your sick?" Dara panicked and automatically touched my forehead with the back of her hands. Oh my.. she's too close I could clearly see her beautiful eyes,.. 

"Are you alright?" I can hear her but I can't speak. I'm to mesmerized by her beautiful face.

"Hey!" She started waving her hand infront of my face.

But suddenly, the bus stopped. That's when I snapped out of my thoughts.

"YG University!" The conductor of the bus said. And the three of us went down with our luggages.

"Woah!! This is amazing!" We all said in unison, as we landed our feet down from the bus. This university is damn big and amazing! This University is dormitory based, meaning we have to live here when we have classes and this university is really big as in REALLY BIG. My jaw automatically dropped as we stroll around the university. 

"New students, please follow me" A tall pretty girl said. By the look of what she's wearing: a formal white dress and a pair of heels, she must be a teacher here. We all followed her and she took us to this theater room. It was a really big one and there was a banner on top of it. "Welcome New Students to YG University!" it said.

We were all busy listening to the principal and all. When Chae Rin suddenly started poking my arm.This girl, reallly loves playing around. Even now, at our school orientation she's still playing around. "What?!" I was irritated already. She had been poking my arm for a good 20 minutes now, and she wont stop.

"Dara's missing, she's not here" My eyes went big from what she said and I looked at the person sitting beside her. It wasn't Dara. This girl where could you be? 

"Where is she?" I started panicking. "Why didn't you tell me earllier?" I kept on throwing questions at her.

"I was trying to tell you earlier, but you kept on ignoring me!!" She wisphered. Okay now, I'm really worried.This girl has always not been good when it comes to directions. Like when we were still kids, she got lost  at the mall even though the three of us were walking next to each other. So now, what will I do?

"Dara please, please be okay." I exhaled hard.


This was a really quick update so I'm sorry if it's short.

(/~.~)/

Well, thanks for the comments and new subscribers I really appreciate it.