Innocent

That XX

Dara's POV:

"Mall here I come!" I ran for the door but suddenly...

"Ow!!" I feel on my . My face and hurts. 

"Sorry," CL panicked and helped me to stand up. I was running for the door and then the door suddenly opened, really hard that it hit my face. My beautiful face! I bet I have a large red mark on my face now. No!! My beautiful face!

"Why did you suddenly opened the door?" I whined like a kid. Because my face hurts so bad.

"I'm sorry," Okay, so not CL. Why does she kept on saying 'sorry' CL isnt like that. She would always argue on who's fault it is even though she's really at fault.

"Okay, okay," I checked myself on the mirror. "Ow..." I touched the big red mark on my left cheek. "Now how will Seung Ri kiss me on this cheek if it's like this?"

 

CL's POV:

"What kiss?! You allow that jerk to kiss you?!" Kiss? Kiss his ! He's not worthy of kissing my best friend's milky skin! 

"What?! What did you say?" She suddenly looks at me with a really shocked face. O_O Whoa, right, she doesn't know about this bastard's cheating issue. Stupid Bastard! Now, I have to lie. For sure this girl wont believe me, and I cant just break it to her it'll hurt her. I need to gather more information, more proof first.

"Huh? Nothing, I was just practicing a rap line for my project. You know, I want to perform on stage." Whoo, I just sure hope she buys this excuse. Cross your fingers CL.

"Oh! Your right! I forgot about the project, I should start practicing my song too. Wait, I still dont have a song! Oh, stupid me! CL, please help me! Please~!" And she started pouting while holding both of my arms.

Ouch, it hurts. Just looking at my innocent friend like this and knowing her boyfriend is cheating on her, it hurts.

"Okay, I'll help you," My heat aches just seeing her this innocent, innocent on how cruel life can be.

"Really?" I nod my head slightly. "Thank you CL!! Youre the best of the best!" She hugs me tightly and there's nothing else I could do but just smile bitterly at myself.

 

GD's POV:

"Tell me, what will you do if it's true that he's cheating on you?" My heart stopped beating while waiting for her answer.

"I'll die" she said and my fear spreads really quickly in my whole body.

"Life, why so serious?" Im laying down on my bed. I just finished writing the first verse of my song. Oh well, I just hope it's good enough to let her feel the message. It doesn't have a title yet though.

"Ah!!!" I messed my hair. Im so stressed; too many things to do, too many things to think about. I'm going crazy.

I sat up. I need to get some air, I need to walk around. Right, I'll take a brief walk on the park and I'll bring my guitar with me. 

"Let's go," I grabbed my guitar and went out of the room.


Author's note:

Hi! Sorry I couldnt update recently. I was busy with our graduation practices. And I have two good news:

1. I'll graduate tomorrow from high school! Yehey!

2. I'll leave some teaser from random chaperts and im not mentioning who is speaking just guess :)

Teasers:

"I love you, really love you."

"What are these feelings? It's very unique."

"I will never leave you, I won't."

"How could you do this to me?"

"No, youre just lying. The two of you, youre both lying to me!"

That's all. Till next time! (^__^)

Vote, Comment, Subscribe!

Pyong!