Hopeless Lover

That XX

CL’s POV:

“When this…” he pointed to his heart. “beats really loud and fast during a moment with you’re a person, that means you like the person.” He smiled at me. “Why did you ask? Do you like someone now?”

 

“Do you like someone now?”

“Do you like someone now?”

“Do you like someone now?”

“Do you like someone now?”

His question kept replaying inside my mind while Im looking at him and he’s smiling at me and I cant hear anything but the wild beating of my heart. He’s talking and he frowns at me. But I cant move. I can only hear my heart and feel the loud thumping of it inside my chest.

“I-I have to go.” I managed to stand up and run quickly away from him. I can still feel it, I hold my chest and feel it’s loud thumping. What is this?

“Ouch!” I bumped into someone.

 

 

Seung Ri’s POV:

“Ouch!” I groan as I fell down to the floor. Who the heck bumped me?!

“Ow..” I looked at the person touching her .

“Chae Rin? Why aren’t you looking where you’re running at?” She stood up and looked at me dead serious.

“So?! You weren’t looking at where you’re going at also! Jerk!” she then walked out from my sight. What’s her problem?

I walked further and saw Jiyong sitting on the bench.

“Hopeless lover” I stopped my tracks and turned to look at him. Great, he’s also looking at me. This will be fun.

“What?” he asked me.

“Youre a hopeless lover, I know you like Dara you cant deny it. Im not stupid.” I smirked at him. “too bad for you, I’m the one she likes.”

“Jerk,” he laughed bitterly. “Youre a Jerk and I promise you, you playing with her heart wont last any longer.” He stands up and looks at me.

“Really? She won’t believe you trust me, you’re just her bestfriend but I’m her boyfriend.” I smirked at him and feel the winning sensation with in me.

“Youre really a Jerk,” He clenches her jaw and fist and comes running at me.

And before I knew it, he punched me.

“Aww..” I feel on the floor.

“Seung Ri!!” Dara screamed.