Classes starts, also my misery..

That XX

Jiyong's POV:

I opened to see the bright light from the sun entering my new room's window. It was another new day. But something is special today, classes starts today! 

"Ahh....!!" I strteched on bed. I stood up and was picked up my things to go to the dormitory showers. But when I opened my door. My day was officially bad already. Of all people, as in all people, that could be the person in the room next to mine why did it have to be him.

"Hi!! Good Morning!!" He greeted me, waving his hand like he was really happy to see me, too bad I don't feel the same way to him. I didn't greet him back and was about to turn my back away from him when suddenly he started speaking again.

"Don't you remember me? I was the one with your friend, what's herr name again? Ah! Dara! That's right. I was the one with your friend Dara yesterday." He said pointing to himself. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't recognize you." I said lying while faking a small smile at him.

"Are you going to the showers as well?" He asked me. Don't try to fool me with that innocent face of yours. I don't know why, but ever since the first time I saw him, I could sense something bad about him, that's why I can't trust him.

"Yeah,  And excuse me, I'm in a hurry." I said and turned around walking towards the shower room.

"I'll come with you!" He said running after me but I ignored him and just do what I have to do.

Dara's POV:

"I am so excited!" I said to Chae Rin, who is standing beside me. We are now currently waiting for Jiyong to come down from his dormitory and go with him to the building for Freshmen students. Classes starts today and I am so excited!

"Hey, wait for me, Jiyong right? I saw your name on your room's door. Wait up!" I turned around and saw Jiyong walking, really really fast while having an irritated look on his face.

"I said wait!!" I looked at the guy beside him.

"Oh my gosh!" I whispered but Chae Rin heard me.

"Huh? Why?" She turned to look at the direction, I was looking to.

"Oh... That guy again," She said and looked at me again. 

"Why is he with Jiyong?" I was thinking quietly myself.

"Why are you turning red all of a sudden?" Chae Rin puts her face closer to mine. Like she's checking my face.

"Huh? No I'm not." I stepped back because her face is getting near mine and touched my face. Oh my, my face is hot already.

"You like him don't you?" Chae Rin has a teasing smile on her face. She better be thankful she's my friend because she isn't my friend I would have beaten her up! I hate teasing!!!

"Of course no!" I said and she then tries to move her face closer to mine, and starts scanning it again.

"Really? But your face tells me a yes" 

"Stop it will you?!" I stepped back from her face.

"Hi Jiyong!!" She then turned to her side waving.

I turned my head. And I was shocked to see Jiyong already standing beside us. Did he hear it?

Jiyong's POV:

I stopped walking right infront of the arguing Dara and Chae RIn. Only to hear something that makes me bitter.

"You like him don't you?" Chae Rin asked her. Please say no. Please say no. I was really praying that she wouldn't say yes.

"Of course no!" I sighed in relief. At least she doesn't likes that jerk.

"But your face tells me a Yes" What?! No, she wouldn't like that jerk!

"Hi Jiyong!" But Chae Rin finally noticed me. And waved at them, and Dara looks really shock to see me.

"So lets go?" I asked them and they nodded. But even before I could take a step away.

"Hey!! Wait for me!!" This jerk is now screaming again. I ignored him.

"Come on girls let's hurry!" I grabbed both of their arms, but Badluck. He was already behind me, holding my shoulder, catching his breathe from running after us.

"I said wait for me... I... just... tied... my shoe laces" He said catching his breathe. I intently left him. I don't like him.

"Hi Dara!!" he then waved at her. And what?! She's blushing.. This isn't right.

"Let's go!" He then walked with us. Who does he think he is? We are not even friends. But he's acting like we are.

We then came to our building and I had to say goodbye to the girls, since our classes are seperated. And now, I'm stuck with this jerk.

"So what's your name?" He asked me as he sat down beside me in class.

"I have no name"

"Really? Then I'll name you. How about shorty?" He was smiling, this jerk, I'm gonna kill him I swear.

"Okay class, you are all going to introduce yourselves one by one" The teacher told us. We all did it. And the last one was me, since I was sitting at the very back of the room, After intriducing myself, I sat down and this jerk started pestering me again.

"So your name is not shorty, you're Jiyong" He said but I ignored her. If this goes  will be on forever, I tell you my misery will be forever. he keeps on talking and I didn't pay attention to what he was saying until..

"You know what? I think Dara is really cute." Okay, now why is he talking about her.

"Huh? What are you saying?" I looked at him.

"I said, Dara is really cute, and I like cute girls."

"So? What if you like cute girls?"

"That means, I like her stupid." Okay now, this isn't funny. So when the bell rang, I immediately went out of the room. I grabbed Dara right after she went out of er room, leaving CL alone.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, because I kept on dragging her out of the building.

"Let's talk" I said when we stopped behing the school building, where there is no people.

"About what?"

"About your new friend."

"Friend? I have a new friend?"

"That guy your with yesterday"

"Ah! Seung ri. What about him?"

"Just don't go near him."

"Okay? but why?"

"Just don't go near him. And that's final."

"Well, I cant promise you that." Dara said which made me wonder WHY?!

"Why?"

"You'll see tomorrow!" And she went away running while waving at me.