Revelation

That XX

Dara's POV:

"It's really pretty..." Im lying on my bed and looking at the ring Seung Ri gave to me. It's really special for me, I love it. This ring made me feel the Seung Ri really loves me. Im really happy, cause I know Im the one who confessed to him thats why I had doubts at first wether he really loves me but when he gave me this ring, I was a hundred percent sure that he does love me.

Ah! I know, I'll just take a small walk outside and maybe search for my beloved roommate/bestfriend too. Now where could that Chaerin be? Hehehe, I'll just look for her.

 

I went out of our dorms and started walking but from a far, I could see GD sitting on a bench and he's talking to someone, and as I look harder at the person standing, I realize that it's none other than my beloved Seung Ri! Great, are these two guys getting closer? It will better if so. I went closer to them and I saw GD suddenly standing.

"Ah, are they going to somewhere?" I frown, I want to come with them too! So I ran faster, you could never leave the pretty Dara alone!!

But as I come closer suddenly, GD punched Seung Ri on the face.

 

"Seung Ri!!!" I ran my fastest, I'm really shocked. What is happening?

"Dara..." GD was shocked to see me I could see that all his blod was drained from his face.

"Are you okay?" I kneeled down and held Seung Ri's face. I really dont get it, why are they fighting?

"Ouch.. yeah I'm okay." Seng Ri was trying to get up. I helped him so he could stand.

"There's blood!" I panicked as soon as I saw Seung Ri's lips were bleeding. "We need to put a bandage on that quickly." Im panicking I dont like seeing Seung Ri like this.

"No Dara, Im okay." He said and brushed off the blood with his hand. I turned to look at GD, he's still here. And Im really mad.

 

"What did you do that for?! Why did you punched him?!" I screamed at GD even if he's my bestfriend he shouldn't have punched Seung Ri on the face.

"He deserves it Dara." He said looking really serious at me.

"What? He deserves it? For what? I dont get it." I shook my head, what is really happening here? 

"Dara listen to me,.." I turned to look at him again.

 

 

"he's been cheating on you and that's whats happening."

 


I really love you guys, really really love!!

In making this story I only asked you to subscribe and comment but yet you gave me a bonus it's only now that I noticed that I have 2 votes now! I know it's only two but yet it's still the thought that counts right? (^___^)

 

I know it's short but if you comment today, i might update again later or tomorrow. And this is only the start of the interesting parts!!

I wont update until there is a new comment alright?

Love lots,

bewithme4ever oh and to all exotics, i really love luhan now!! kekeke