Encounter with him

That XX

It's been two days since the assingment was given, it's wednesday and CL didn't  have any classes or to be or exact she ditched her class. She sat down on the bench behind the drama department building. It was the best place to go to if you're ditching class since it's really far from the music building and the bench was hidden away from the people. Only few people are there.

 

 

 

 

CL's POV:

"Ah!!!" I stretched my arms upward like reaching the sky. Hmm, the sky it's really peaceful to look at. I need to loosen up from all these stress. 

"Hm.." I mumbled while placing my hands on my lap. It's really quiet here. I'm the only one here right now.

'It can't possibly be that I like him, right?'

I suddenly remember his hug, I touch my shoulders it's there again, the weird feeling. It's really new to me. What is this? Do I really like him?

"No! No! No! You don't like him!" I shook my head and started slapping my cheeks slightly. I need to wake up. Wake up, CL. Wake up.

"Whoah... CL, likes someone. Who could that unlucky guy be?" I looked to my right and he's here. Dara's boyfriend is here. Seung Ri. I don't really like this guy but what can I do? My bestfriend likes him. So for her happiness I need to 'like' him too.

 

"I don't like anybody." I said and he walked towards me and sat beside me. "What are you doing here?" I asked him the moment he sat beside me. "Don't you have class today?"

 

"Doing exactly what you're doing -- I'm ditching class too." He said and whistled while looking at the sky. Yeah, he is right. Stupid CL, you're also dithching class! How could you forget about that.

 

The athmosphere then becam totally quiet. It's awkward. This is the first time I'm talking to him alone. We only talk if he's with Dara. So I really don't know what to say. 

 

He's phone suddenly rang.

(Jaemi Calling..)

He answered his phone. I wonder who's calling.

 

"Hello" he said sweetly. Maybe his mom?

"Yes, okay, I'll meet you in ten minutes." He's even laughing and he's talking too sweetly to be talking with his mom. A girl? Dara? No, Dara still has class and she doesn't like ditching.

 

"No, I'm not with any girls right now." Okay, that's weird. He is, literally with a girl right now. I mean I'm a girl right? Unless this guy sees me as a boy! But no! I'm a girl!

"Bye," He ends the call and even makes a kiss sound. 

 

"So, until then CL? And don't forget to introduce me to your boyfriend ok?" He says and smiles then starts running fast away from me.

 

"How many times do I have to say it? I dont have a boyfriend!" I stand and scream at him and he just waves his hand while running not even turning to face me. 

 

Something is really fishy about him and I need to know what is it.

"Operation: Finding Seung Ri's Secret." I say and started following him. I need to know what he is hiding.

 


I'll finish this story by the first week of April. Since I don't have any class anymore! Yehey! (/ ^___^ )/