Bestfriends

That XX

~Flash Back~

10 years ago.

Jiyong's POV:

We finally arived, we arrived to our new home. It was far from our old home. It was a new environment, everything just seemed to be a lot different to me. "Jiyong, Let's go in" My mother told me as she opened the door to our new home. I went in and scanned the whole house. "This will be your new room" My dad told me as we entered a small room. I should be happy, why? Finally I have my own room. But, I'm just not. I miss my old home. I left my friends there so I have no friends here. Fortunately, it's still vacation and school starts next month. 

"Jiyong, come eat dinner with us" My mom called me to go downstairs. I went hurriedly as my stomach was grumbling and begging for food. We ate dinner and then I went upstairs to my room again. Unpacking my luggage in my new closet. Then, I went to take a bath and wear my rocket printed pyjamas. I sat on my table and like my habit started making poems that will be songs once I think of a tone and rythm that goes with it.

"Hey, let's play again tomorrow!" A girl screamed and I immediately went to my window to take a look of who is it. I saw a girl with small eyes wearing a pink dress under a tree looking up to it. "Why is she talking  to a tree?" I mumbled while tiptoeng since the window is a bit taller than me. Then I heard another voice "Okay, and shh... they might hear us, bye bye Chae Rin!" I was looking at the girl but her lips wasn't moving it was someone else's voice. But no one was beside her. The tree's vines then moved, "Becareful Dara you might fall," The girl pointed to the tree, "No, I wouldn't, I'm a expert at this!" The other voice said. Then I grabbed a chair and put it infront of my window to get a better view of the tree and that's when I saw a small little girl with big eyes wearing a jumper climbing the tree, she moved swiftly. She looks really hyper and energetic. "Bye!" Both of them said as they waved goodbye and the little girl Chae Rin walked away. And I looked at the girl called Dara the window in her room was right infront of my window. She then turned around from waving at Chae Rin to see me, I was shocked and quickly went down, but then again I went up the chair to take a peek wether she was gone. But she was there staring at me with a smile on her face, she waved at me and I waved back at her giving a shy smile.

"Hi!!" She screamed to me. "Hi!" I said to her. "Are you new here?" She asked but I couldn't hear her properly. "What?" I said cupping my mouth to make my voice louder. Then she suddenly disappeared from my sight. I guess she went to sleep already. Then when I was to go down my chair, I took a final glance at her window and there she was again, but this time holding a big sketch pad and there was something written on it. "Are you new here?" That was the words on her notepad. I then grabbed my sketch pad and wrote "Yes" then she turned to the next page of her sketchpad and started writing something really quickly "I'm Dara, let's be friends and play tomorrow okay?" The little girl then smiled at me as I read it. "Im Jiyong, are you sure we could play together?" I replied to her. "Yes! See you tomorrow Good Night!" She replied and I just nodded as she waved at me and disappeared from her window. I went down from my chair and went to bed. Glad, that I have made a new friend in this new place.

 

"Jiyong wake up," My mom was trying to wake me up but i wanted to sleep more. "Umma..." I said pissed and kicked my feet to the bed sheets. "A girl is outside, asking if she could see you" She said and rubbed my tummy trying to wake me up. "A girl?" I asked myself then hurriedly ran downstairs still in my pyjamas. "Hi there!" A girl greeted me in our living room. It was dara. "Hi" I said shyly. "Now Jiyong, before you play with this little girl, take a bath first and change in to your outdoor clothes. You can't go outside wearing that pajamas of yours" My dad said as he sipped his coffee in the kitchen. "yes dad!" I yelled and ran quickly upstairs. 

 

I went down after I took a bath and changed my clothes. I kissed my mom and dad goodbye as I went outside the house with my new friend, Dara. She brought me to the park and we sat down on a bench. "Are we waiting for someone?" I asked her. "Uhmm!" She nodded, then suddenly a girl coming right to us. "Dara!" She screamed and went to us. "Youre late!" Dara whined, but the girl was looking at me, she looks familiar. "Hi, I'm Chae Rin" The girl handed me her hand. And I shook it shyly. "Hi, I'm Jiyong" I said as I remembered whe was the same girl last night. The three of us then played and went to the slide hand in hand with me in the middle both holding their hands, but holding Dara's hand feels different with holding Chae Rin's hand. Her laughs and jokes the whole day made me smile. 

 

Night came and my mom went to the park to fetch me home. I said my goodbyes to them and went home earilier than them. 

I lay down on my bed and was ready to sleep when I heard someone knock at my window. It was Dara I opened the window for her and she went in behind her was Chae Rin having a hard time to climb the tree to my window. "I will never do this again" Chae Rin said as she entered my room. And we all giggled at her pouting face. We all sat down on a circle on my carpet. We all giggled and said jokes to each other. "Why did you come here? Aren't you afraid to fall out of the tree?" I asked them curiously. "We just want to see you. And no, I am not afraid. Because I am an expert when it comes to climbing trees!" Dara proudly cheered. "But I am not, and I will never do this again!" Complained and pouted. While we just laughed at her. We spent the night just chatting and laughing.

"Lets all be bestfriends!" Dara said while smiling really bright as she grabbed mine and Chae Rin's hand. She looked at both of us for a second with a very big smile on her face. Before putting it on her right hand and put it infront of us. "BestFriends!" She cheered happily. "BestFriends!" We followed her and we all laughed happily.

 

 

 

I am so happy to have bestfriends.


Chapter 1!! Yehey!! XD

It took me a long time to make this chapter because I was so busy in School!!

Damn you school :P

So how's my first chapter? Good? Bad?

Please comment your thoughts and subscribe!

I promise to upate this week :)))

Next chapter will reveal who knows GD's secret

Which is a SECRET

kekeke That's all thanks for reading!

Pyong~~