Talk

That XX

Jiyong's POV:

"All i wanna is just be with you.. hmm... fade away..." I look at her while she's humming a song, probably her homework song that she will pass to be able to perform in our school's annual performance. It's a sweet song, it suits her, it's as sweet as her face, personality and voice. I took a deep breathe and sigh, along with it is my hope, hope that she'll listen to me today.

I have decided already, I will talk to her, explain everything to her. I don't know how she will reract but I really need to tell her everything I know. Since next week we will be passing our songs, I need to convince her now, convince her to believe me and if I fail, my song is my final hope.

"so just shut and be mine~~..." she smiles so sweetly while looking at the trees and singing that line, and I wonder who is she thinking of while singing that line? 

Oh who am I kidding, I do know who she's singing too. And I know it's not me.

I laughed bitterly at my own realization. I walked towards her, she's sitting on a bench infront of our school fountain, here goes nothing.

"Dara..." I call her name out as I sit next beside her, and like she saw something terrible right infront of her; her sweet smile slowly turned to emotionless face.

"What do you need?" she asks me like she doesn't like having me beside her.

"Why do you sound so sad? Dont you like having your bestfriend sit beside you?" I smile, trying to lighten up our mood.

"Bestfriend? I never thought of you as my bestfriend since the day you punched my boyfriend." She says in an irritated tone.

"That's why Im here, Im going to explain what happened."

"Good, I knew it you just made up those Seung Ri cheating stuff right?" She beams, she smiles excitedly like she's won something. Oh Dara, how I hope I just made those things up but I didn't.

"No, Dara, what I said it's true... he's cheating on you." and with that the smiling angel turned to a crying one. She started crying.

"No, youre lying! How could you do this to me?!" She starts punching me on my chest and all I could do was hold her hands. "no, no, no..." she cries hard and it breaks my heart.

"But it's true.. I saw him kissing another girl, a blonde girl at the mall." I say to her trying to explain, and suddenly she stills. I weave a sigh of relief finally she's calm. I guess she believes me. I let go of her hands. And slowly she looks at me with red eyes.

"No!!" She slapped me. I was really shocked all I could do was hold my left cheek. Damn it hurts, but seeing her like this hurts me more. "Youre only saying this things because you love me!! But no, no matter how much you try to make Seung ri look bad to me. I wont like you back! I believe in him! Youre just making things up because you love me! You want me to be yours! But no!!" She slaps my other cheek.

My whole face hurts but seeing her, breaking into pieces hurts more. I take a deep breathe..

"No Dara..." I shook my head. "Yes I love you, thats why im telling you these things. But not to make you mine I just want you to be happy, to find someone who knows your worth. And that is not Seung Ri.."

 

She cries again and screams, "lier! lier! lier!"

"Dara stop it!!" someone yelled behind me, it's CL.

"Why? He keeps on telling me Seung Ri cheated on me!!" Dara stands up and goes to CL, "Seung Ri is not a cheater right Chae Rin? You know how much he loves me right?" She hold CL's hand.

"no..." CL shakes her head slowly and along with it Dara's tears started falling again. "What Jiyong said is true, Seung Ri is really cheating on you.." CL hugs dara tighly. What's happening to us? The three of us used to be best friends but now were drifting away.

"Waah!!" Dara cries louder, like a child. She pushes CL away from her, "no.. no!! Youre both together in this! Youre both lying!! I hate you guys!!" She then runs away from us, , I guess my final hope is my song.

 


Guys, seriously, last 3 chapters for this story and it's done Im sorry to rush this but I really want to end this story cause Im going to write on my wattpad account a story, but itll have two versions. 1 english for my AFF account and 1 Filipino for my wattpad account, main character is luhan :) tragedy drama is the theme support it too!! Ill post chapter one on exactly January 10, new year, new story. 

 

THAT XX IS GOING TO END ON SUNDAY. I PROMISE YOU THAT :)

UPDATE TOM :)

 

PYONG~~~