Chae Rin please be quiet okay?

That XX

Jiyong's POV

This is it I'm finally opening the letter that YG University sent me. I'm so nervous right now. I waited for this letter for 6 weeks now. This letter, my life depends on it. I hope I got accepted in the university. I slid my fingers down the corners of the letter. My hands were sweating already. My forehead was sweating too. I could feel my blood rushing through my veins. I sat down on my table and looked at the letter again. "Okay now, Jiyong, be brave. Just open it now, so it would be over already. I gently opened the letter removing the sticky part little by little. I gently pulled out the paper outside the envelope. I closed my eyes while opening the paper. "1..2...3!" I opened my eyes.

"Yes!!!" I started jumping up and down like a little kid. I got accepted! The long hours of studying and the late night sleeps was worth it! 

"You got accepted too?" Suddenly someone jumped to my back.

"Huh?!" I turned around. It was CL and I could see she looks really happy. "Yeah, How about you?" I asked her while having the biggest smile on my face.

"Yeah!!" She nodded "Yes! We both got in!" I jumped up and down like she was not there anymore.

"What's this?" She suddenly asked

"What--" When I turned around she was holding my notebook, correction my notebook where I keep all my photos and songs for Dara.

"Ah.." She said while nodding evily. This girl, I know what she's thinking.

"Give that back to me!" I tried to snatch it away from hr but she was quick she hid it inside her shirt. Now how am I supposed to get that back? 

 

"You like her don't you?" She asked with a teasing smile on her face. Aish!! I got busted by this girl.

"No, I dont! Now give me that back!" I put my hand out, signing her to hand it over.

"NO.WAY!" She stuck her tongue out. "You like her don't you?" Here she goes again. "No!" I told her

"Then why are you so defensive? And why are you so worried about me getting your notebook?" She asked with a very teasing voice. And I could see she's enjoying her own game.

"I am not! And it's because that's my private property!" I said getting uneasy with the situation. Chae Rin had always been good at knowing the truth especially in things like this.

"Oh really?" She asked raising her right eye brow.

"Yeah now give me that back" I said hading my hand out again.

"NO" She said. This girl what does she want me to do? She really doesn't believes me!

"Hey Jiyong I got accepted too!" A girl's voice sounded. It was Dara. Damn it. I better get that notebook back now. Then I saw Cheae Rin Turning around.

"Hey Dara do you know that Jiyong li---" I covered really quick. But she bit my hand.

"Ah!" It really hurt.

"Dara, Jiyong like---" I covered again.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Okay then, you won. You're right I like her. Now stop saying it put loud and keep it a secret will you? i can hear her coming upstairs now." I sad really quickly. Then I released .

"See? Im right! hahahah... Jiyong likes Dara. Jiyong likes Dara. Jiyong likes Dara~~"  She kept teasing me. But then someone knocked. 

"Stop it!" I screamed.

"Stop what?" Dara asked as she entered the room.

"Ah... ah.." I stuttered

"Nothing, I was just stepping on his shirt unintentionally on the floor, and he tol me to stop it" Chae Rin followed up. And I looked at her, she was showing a creaapy smile. A smile that I know won't fade anytime now. Aish.. Life... Why do you need to be so hard? huh?

 

"Jiyong and Chae Rin, I got in the university!" Dara then cheered happily as she hugged the both of us tight. Ph man, here it goes again. The never ending fast heartbeat and joy in my feelings. Her hugs had always been special to me. 

"We also got in!" I said in unison with Chae Rin. The three of us jumped happily together.

"So, let's go to school tomorrow and start moving our things!" Dara said really happily her eyes were big an I could see in her eyes that she was really happy. Those pair of sparkling eyes, they never fail to make me smile.

 

Chae Rin's POV

I want to have a little fun. I'm going to play my game on them for a while, this will be fun. I'm going to torture Jiyong, he better be prepared for my hell game. Hahahaha! (Evil Laugh)

"Why are giggling?" Dara asked me. Opps.. Someone saw me laughing quietly.

"Nothing I'm just happy about us, passing the university we've been dying to enter" I told her using my eye smile to look as innocent as possible. I glanced at Jiyong, eho was beside her and showed him a evil smile.

This will be FUN.

"Hey Dara, Jiyong told me that..." I looked at jinyoung and I could see his eyes gettting big and sweat started to form on his forehead. This is really fun.

"That what?" Dara asked my her eyebrows were furrowed. 

"That..." I was smiling evily at jinyoung as he shook his head obviously begging me to stop it. Which only makes it more fun.

"That he..." I said 

"He what?!" Dara was kind of pissed already but I don't care. I'm totally enjoying this. My smile is really big right now.

"Thatt he likes.." I beamed at jinyoung as helplessly begged me to stop it, while standing behind Dara.

"He likes what?" Dara was getting impatient already. This is a heck of fun!
 

"He likes..... to eat already come on let's go!" I said and laughed a little as I saw Jiyong exhaled in relief. That game was fun. I wonder if I could it mre often. What do you think? hehehe..

 

We all walked out of the room and Dara was infront of Jiyong and I, while walking I wisphered to him.

 

 

 

"You owe me big time, lover boy"