Our Dragon will be strong

That XX

Jiyong's POV:

It's night again, another day ended again. I stretched my hands in the air and stood up and looked through the window, but bad timing I saw Dara kissing Seung Ri, may be giving him a good night kiss. My heart instanly was striked with a hundred needles. It hurts but at least she's happy. I saw Dara turn around after waving him good bye. I could see Seung Ri's widie smile on his face. I guess what CL told me the other day that Seung Ri is happy to be with Dara is true. But still does he love her more than I do?

I sat down on my table and looked through the calendar, it's been a month since I've been here. Meaning, it's almost a month since they started going out. I can say that I've been stronger because I can smile at her and talk to her even though it  hurts so much. I stood up once again and went to my window but I could see that the light in CL and Dara's room is still on. So I dialed Dara's number on my phone. But I can't call her, her phone is busy she's talking to someone on her phone. Then I looked at their window again and saw her standing facing her right side but she's standing infront of the window. I could see she's laughing, who is she talking to? Maybe her parents.

But then she turned to her front and waved. I was shocked. Did she just waved at me? I lift my right hand to wave back at her, because I was glad that she noticed me. But then, I heard a voice.

"Hey!! I told you to sleep or you'll look ugly!" I was shocked. It was Seung Ri, it's his voice. Then Dara screamed back.

"Not until you hang the phone first." So she's talking to Seung Ri. And also waving at him, not to me. Silly me, of course she wouldn't notice me. She was busy all day with Seung Ri that she didn't even bother to txt or call me and now I'm actually expecting she would notice me. That's stupid I know. It's stupid that it hurts me a lot that she's happy with him.

I couldn't handle it and just went to my bed to sleep. All I can do is just sleep the pain away.

I woke up really early rather got up because I couldn't really sleep last night. I went to the showers and took a bath. Then I    went outside and saw Dara, sitting on a bench. I went to her and sat beside her.

"Good Morning" I greeted her.

"Good Morning!" As usual her angelic smile never fails to melt my heart.

"Looks like your alone today?" I turned around looking for Seung Ri,

"Ah, it's because CL went to the mall to buy some things and Seung Ri went home today to visit his parents since it's their house is not that far from here." She said smiling.

"Ah. So that's why. So how are you two?" I asked her.

"Were doing great!" I could hear excitement in her voice. "You know what, I've never been this happy. It's like when I'm with him, the whole world seems so perfect to my eyes." She was looking up at the sky. Her eyes were sparkling. Then she took a deep breath. "And I wish we could be together forever." 

I couldn't answer her. I was so astonished and mesmerized with her beautiful face. Her tall nose her big eyes ad pink lips that I could see clearly with her looking up at the sky. ! I shouldn't be thinking like this right now! Come on Jiyong go back to your senses!

"So what do you think?" She then turned to face me. I wasn't listening to her. I couldn't hear anything. My whole attention was at her pink lips. How it looked so soft and sweet. How pink it is. Then I remembered that she kissed Seung Ri last night. But my focus wa back on her lips again. She was saying something but I couuldn't hear it. I was watching the movements of her soft pink lips. How beautiful and tempting it looks. Especially now that she is just smiling. I dont know what I'm doing already but I could see that her lips are getting closer and closer.

Then even before I knew it. I kissed her. And the moment I realized what I did. I mentally cursed myself. ! Damn! Any word I could think of. Then I saw how shocked she was her face was totally pink.

"I'm sorry!" I separated my face from her and went back to how I was before I kissed her.

"I'm really sorry!" I repeated and she was still shocked. Damn you Jiyong, ca'n't even stop yourself from kissing your best friend! But still there's this part of me that's really happy and I can't deny that fact.

"Why did you do that?" Angry is the only emotion I could hear in her voice. 

"Ah.. Eh..." I was stuttering, searching for the answer. Damn me! I even don't know why I kissed her.

"What?!"

"I'm sorry, I was tempted." I looked at her seriously.

"Tempted? Why would you be tempted?" Okay, now I'm really mentally panicking.

"Your lips, it looked tempting to kiss. Ah, let's just forget about it. I'm sorry maybe it's just because I didn't get enough sleep. Sorry again, but I have to go. Bye!!" With that I ran away. I couldn't handle the situation. I left her alone on the bench.

Stop Jiyong! You can't even tell her that you kissed her because you love her.

I hate myself for kissing her. I hate myself for even liking her in the first place.  I hate myself for being a coward.