Operation: Finding Seung Ri's Secret Part 2

That XX

CL's POV:

"Come on let's go," He walks with this blonde girl while his hand drapes over her shoulders. This is too much information already. But no, I should follow them more. I need to confirm if this is really true. I start walking following them with a good 3 meters distance away from us. 

"Yah! Stop it~!" The girl slightly hits Seun Ri's chest while laughing. Seung RI must be feeding her with flowery words. They stop at a ice cream stall and Seung Ri orders some ice cream. The gurl suddenly turns around looking at their surroundings. She's happy I could see it. It's the same smile I see on Dara when she's with Seung Ri. And it hurts me more that two sincere girls are dating the same bastard. 

"She's pretty," I whisper; long hair, pointed nose and small eyes. That bastard will pay for playing with two hearts at once. 

"Here Jaime," Seung Ri hands her a cone of ice cream and they start walking. 

~Fu~Fu~~ Crap, I'm hungry too!! But I have no money T.T Oh, it's alright. Just a little more CL, follow them a little more and when you get back to the dorms just eat Dara's food! Fighting!

They stop walking and sit on one of those benches on the open grounds of the mall. I sit at one of the benches too. Carefully watching their too sweet interaction.

"You have something on your face," Seung Ri says to Jaime. Whoops! There's that favorite line of the boys! They use it everytime they're eating with girls. Ha, I wont buy that!

"Where?" Of course the usual response of the girls to that line. Heck theyre too sweet! 

And Seung Ri moves closer and wipes off the so called "something" on her face. And of course, Jaime would blush.

"You're so cute!" And Seung Ri pinches Jaime's nose. This bastard is really getting on my nerves. My blood is boiling already. How can he be such a flirt? Dara is so sincere and loyal to him yet, he's like this when she's not around?

"Enough," I whisper, and started walking away. This is such a heart breaking and heavy news for Dara. But how will I break it to her? I can't just tell her that her boyfriend is cheating on her right? For sure she wont believe me.

 

Dara's POV:

"Where is everybody?" I threw myself on the bed. This day is so boring. There's no CL, GD is busy for his project which I should be doing also but I'm lazy. And my boyfriend is no where to be found. What is happening?!

"Ah!!!" I kick the bed like a kid while laying down on it. It's so boring!! Where is everybody?

 

"I know! I should just go to the mall!" I grabbed my jacket and checked myself on the mirror. I should go to the mall today! This is the right time for Dara day! It's only me! Maybe I should go to the spa! Yeah! Thats right, I'll go to the mall.

"Mall, here I come!" I scream as I finish checking myself on the mirror.


Author's Note:

Looks like I wont be able to finish this on April. May be I will finish this by May. Hahaha. I'm busy! I'm going to college this June! Yehey!!

Comment. Subscribe. Vote.

Soon to reach my goal of 70+ subscribers and thanks for that! <3

Love lots,

bewithme4ever