Nervous Date Talk

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

           

            “Hello?” Fany said with a nervous smile as Sunny stared at her awkwardly. Fany was filled with embarrassment and her face was turning red. She walked to the living room with Sunny slowly following behind her, leaving the sushi behind.

            “Um… Fany?” Si Won said nervously on the other line. Fany pressed her back on the wall standing tall and closed her eyes in embarrassment debating whether she was going to hang up or continue talking. She had one hand holding the phone to her ear while the other was covering her forehead. Fany took a deep breath and looked up to the ceiling.

            “I shouldn’t have done that earlier.” She thought to herself in embarrassment. She sighed “Yes Si Won… it’s me.” She said slowly. Sunny’s eyes widened. She quickly ran to stand beside Fany with her ear pierced on the other side of the phone. Fany quickly moved and pushed Sunny aside, but she struggled to stand beside her again.

            “Oh… can I ask you something?” Si Won finally managed to ask, standing near the construction site during their break. Dong Hae, Ki Bum, and the boys stood in front of him while he spoke.

            “Sound more confident Si Won!” Rye Wook whispered loudly while Dong Hae chuckled to the side. Sungmin stood beside them with a sad and angry expression.

            “Why are you talking to Si Won like that?” Sunny whispered. “Yah! Go away!” Fany whispered trying to push Sunny away. Sunny grabbed the phone away from Fany’s hold and held it down to her side.

                “Tell me honestly... something happened between the both of you while I was gone huh?” She asked with her eyes squinting. Fany looked down angrily not speaking. Sunny raised the phone to her own ear as if she was going to say something. Fany gasped. “No!!” She yelled.

              “Tell me now!” Sunny whispered nearing the phone to . Fany nodded quickly. “Yes! Yes!” She whispered. Sunny’s eyes widened. Fany grabbed her phone rapidly back sighing a relief.

            “She’s not responding.” Si Won whispered in concern. Dong Hae chuckled and motioned for him to wait. “She’s probably still in shock because you’re the only guy, besides me that has ever called her.” He whispered laughing hysterically.

            “Yes…yes Si Won…ask me anything.” She answered quickly. Sunny crossed her arms. “Put it on speaker…now!” Sunny yelled in a whisper. Fany narrowed her eyes. “No!” She whispered loudly.  Sunny looked at her angrily. “Now!!” She yelled loudly.

                “She said ‘ask me anything’.” Si Won whispered. Sungmin and the guys laughed hysterically. “I’ll just put it on speaker so you guys will hear!” He whispered. Dong Hae laughed and set the phone on the chair near them.

            “Answer her!” Ki Bum whispered impatiently with narrowed eyes. Si Won nodded and cleared his throat. “Um… are you doing anything later today?” Si Won asked watching Dong Hae mock him with a smile. Si Won motioned for him to be quiet and paid his attention back to Fany.

            Fany and Sunny sat on the couch with the phone on speaker on the table in the middle of the room. Fany gulped and shook her head, glancing at Sunny. “No... I’m not doing anything later today.” She answered biting her nails. Sunny nodded and squealed quietly in excitement with her.

            “Don’t forget to ask him why!” Sunny whispered. Fany nodded in a rush. “Uh, why?” She asked rapidly through a gulp. She sighed nervously twining her hair through her fingers and listened to Si Won’s silence on the other side.

            “How should I ask her?” Si Won whispered, covering the speaker on the phone.. “I’ve done this before.”  Rye Wook said rubbing his chin. The guys looked at him. “Think of a really good pick-up line!” He said excitedly. Dong Hae choked with a laugh.

            “Yah, that’s the dumbest thing ever!” Ki Bum said. Si Won covered Ki Bum’s mouth mouthing for him to speak quieter. Ki Bum scowled and coughed. “Just ask her if she wants to hang out with you after work.” Sungmin said with a whisper. Si Won looked at Dong Hae for approval. He shrugged and chuckled.

            “Why’s he taking so long?” Sunny whispered impatiently in anger. Fany hushed her and listened quietly to the other line. “Choi… Choi Si Won? Are you still there?” Fany asked. She winced and scratched her neck.

            “Yes! I’m right here. Um… did you want to… hang out with me later?” He asked putting his thumbs up and smiling anxiously at the guys chuckling.

            “Should I say yes?” Fany whispered unsure. Sunny gave her a dead look. “No, you’ve been waiting for this moment for the longest time, and when it’s here, you should reject it.” She said. Fany pouted. “Aw, but I”

Sunny playfully punched her arm. “Of course you say yes!” She whispered loudly with a scowl and laugh. Fany nodded and stuck her tongue out. “Sure, I’d like to hang out.” She said with her eyes widened.

            The guys howled silently while Si Won smiled and kind of blushed. Dong Hae stood up with a smile and caught Si Won’s glaze. “Meet me at-“

            “Clean up and leave!” Their boss yelled at everyone. Dong Hae and the guys quickly left without hesitation.

            “Tell her you’ll text her the information!” Dong Hae yelled with a chuckle. Si Won nodded and smiled. “Hey Fany, I’ll text you the details.” He said with a smile. Fany nodded on the other line. “Yes.” She answered blushing too. Sunny smiled happily.

            “Bye Fany.” He said softly. She chuckled. “Bye Si Won ah….” She answered oddly. Si Won smiled and hung up with a warm heart. He quickly followed the guys over to clean up with a smile as wide as ever on his face.

            Fany hung up and leaned back on the couch. She smiled taking a deep breath, feeling as though she held her breath throughout the whole conversation.

            “Hey…my heart is jumping so fast.” Fany said smiling with her eyes on the ceiling. “I feel like my heart is going to jump out.” She said with her hand at her heart. “I just want to scream out in happiness. Unnie, my whole body is tingling.” She said flapping her hands everywhere. Sunny chuckled and laid back on the couch beside Fany.

            “That’s what we call ‘falling in love’ my Fany.” Sunny said with a chuckle. Fany closed her eyes and smiled.

 

A/N: Hehe, how was it?? So... he finally maned up and asked her...

But, still wondering what they should do... hehe... I'll update again tomorrow...

Sorry, but Haesica will appear again, of course... just not yet...

so, I know I say this everytime, but please be patient with me, okay?

Thanks for reading this chapter and story!! Saranghae everyone!!!!! :D