Telling Sunny

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

Fany sat in a coffee shop nearby drinking some warm coffee with her phone against her ear. “Hey Sunny, can you meet me at the coffee shop we always drink at?” She asked. She smiled and hung up. She drank her coffee slowly and touched her phone, looking through her contacts list. She came across Si Won’s name and frowned looking up.

                “Hey, are you guys… dating?” Ki Bum asked lightly, elbowing Si Won’s shoulder while they were nailing some wood down. Si Won lightly chuckled. “No, I was just messing around earlier.” He said laughing. “But you never know. She might be falling for my… charms.” He said with a conceited laugh. Rye Wook scoffed from afar chuckling.

                “I’ve got all the charms and she still doesn’t even notice me.” Rye Wook said smirking. Si Won and the other guys laughed.

                “I really don’t see why you guys find her so attractive?” Dong Hae said scoffing. “She’s lazy, eats like a pig, unreliable, irresponsible, and so annoying.” He continued, annoyed. The guys quieted down.

                “Dong Hae, you only say that because she’s your sister.” Sungmin said with a serious expression. “We like her as much as you liked Jessica Jung.” He said. The guys roared out in laughter. “Whoa! Wait! Who’s this Jessica Jung, huh?” Si Won asked staring at Dong Hae with a confused laugh. 

                “Dong Hae’s ‘high school’ crush.” Rye Wook said. Si Won laughed shaking his head. “That was history you guys!” Dong Hae said chuckling, fixing his construction hat. “Yeah right, history always finds its way back and bites you on the tail.” Ki Bum said laughing.

            Sunny arrived at the coffee shop and sat across from Fany. “What’s wrong?” She asked. Fany sighed deeply. “Do you mind if I come sleep at your place for the time being, until Si Won finds a place to stay?” She asked.

                “Si Won? Choi Si Won?” Sunny asked. Fany nodded slowly with a sour face. “Why’s he at your place?!” She asked excitedly. Fany closed her eyes and sighed annoyed.

                “It’s such a long story! Can I just please sleep at your place?” She begged. Sunny drank a sip of her coffee and shook her head no. “I really wish you could, but Kyuhyun oppa and I are going on a little trip.” She said looking down with a smile. Fany’s eyes widened.

“Sorry I never told you… yet.” She said. Fany gasped. “Why?” She asked peculiarly. Sunny shrugged. “We just want to have some time on our own.” She said with an embarrass chuckle. “Plus it’s been a while since Kyuhyun and I have gone out.” She said. Fany looked down sadly.

            “Can’t I just stay in your empty house?” She begged. Sunny choked on her drink and laughed shaking her head no. “Only if you’re willing to pay for my electricity bills!” Sunny said chuckling. Fany looked down sadly and sighed deeply.

            Fany sat on the couch beside her grandmother watching television until the front door opened. “Grandma and Fany, we’re home.” Dong Hae said with a sigh as he and Si Won walked in. His grandma greeted them both in happily while Fany sat still.

            “Oh… great.” Fany said rolling her eyes and sitting perfectly still. “I’m going to go take a shower.” Dong Hae said while Si Won stood beside the wall dirty and sweaty.

                “I’ll go find something for you two to eat.” Grandma said. Si Won smiled nicely while Fany smirked. As soon as grandma disappeared into the kitchen, Si Won sighed and fell back on the couch and sat closely beside Fany, brushing his hot skin against hers.

                “Eww! Gross!” She yelled trying to move away. He sat perfectly still and chuckled. “Well, it’s too bad that the couch is kind of small.” He said scratching his hair making dust fly out all over Fany. “Ugh! Go shower!” She demanded angrily.

                “You would want me to go take a shower with Dong Hae huh?” He asked laughing. Fany gave him an angry and disgusted look. She rapidly stood up walking towards her room. “Why do you hate me so much anyways?” He asked spreading his whole body over the couch. Fany turned around with an angry glare.

                “Why do you think I hate you so much?” She asked with her hands on her hips scowling. Si Won looked around confused and shrugged his shoulders. “Choi Si Won, you humiliated me in front of all my brother’s workers today! You made them all think that you and I are dating!” She yelled. Si Won scratched behind his ear and chuckled.

                “And that’s why you’re angry?” He asked standing up, staring at her with a smile. Fany stared at his dimples from his smile and nodded slowly. “Well, if it wasn’t true then you shouldn’t be angry.” He said walking closer to her, his smile becoming wider. She kept his eyes on his deep dimples and gulped softening her face. “What-what’re you doing-“

“Or maybe we are dating?” He asked with a confused expression which quickly turned into a smile. Fany stared into his eyes in misperception. He neared her, pressing her up against the wall. Si Won’s smile slowly faded when he stared down at her with his eyes slowly softening. He was scanning her whole perfect and clean face, looking at all her special features. He leaned his face in closer to hers, with his eyes almost closing, nose touching.