Where's Fany?

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

Dong Hae sat outside in the waiting room in the hospital and looked at his watch. “Where is she?” He asked himself confused, taking his phone out. “She should be here by now.” He said dialing her number. He listened to the first ring but the doctor came out. He quickly shoved his phone back in his pocket and stood up.

“How is she?” He asked. “She’s fine.” The Doctor said relieved. “She’s just getting older and aging, so you have to take better care of her and make sure she doesn’t work so hard.” The Doctor said. “Yeah… I’ll definitely do that.” He said nodding. The doctor smiled.

                “Is her spouse around?” He asked. Dong Hae shook his head slowly looking down. “No, no. He passed away from a heart attack a while back. My grandma is now living with me and my sister.” He said rapidly. “Why?” Dong Hae asked again curiously. 

“Is she stressing out at all?” The Doctor asked confused with a raised eyebrow. Dong Hae shook his head slowly. “Not that I know of.” He replied. The doctor sighed. “Is there something I should be worrying about?” Dong Hae asked peculiarly.

The men carried Fany to an alley and threw her on the ground. Min Wah stood satisfied at what he’s seeing and chuckled. Hee Chul stared at her with sad and confused eyes. “Hey, why don’t we just find Si Won instead of-“

“Is this her?” Min Wah asked pushing Hee Chul aside carelessly. The other guys nodded. “What’s with the shades?” He asked with a chuckle while the guys laughed. “This is her. The one that we saw with Si Won the other night.” He said. Fany slowly started to move. She slowly opened her eyes and peered over at them with her shades covering her eyes.

                “You’re awake!” Min Wah yelled walking towards her, who tried to move back. Fany grunted and looked through the dark sky in the alley and whimpered. “Where’s Si Won?” He asked crouching down beside her. She tried to sit up but was pressured to lay down. Min Wah reached for her glasses and grabbed them. He threw it on the wall as it landed on the ground broken.

“Huh! You already have a black eye!” He yelled laughing. “From… Si Won let me guess?” He asked chuckling loudly. Fany backed up with a painful expression trying to cover her bruised eye with her hair. “Please… don’t hurt me.” She slowly said quietly. Min Wah stopped laughing. A serious expression came across his face. “Just tell me where Si Won is hiding.” He said with a serious look. Fany stared at him speechless.

                Si Won walked down the stairs of his apartment carrying a bag of clothes with him. As he arrived at the washing machine, he slipped his clothes from the basket in and whistled a melody. His phone suddenly vibrated as he opened it.

“Huh? Who’s this?” He asked staring at the unfamiliar message. He opened the message as a video started to load. He stared at the video with shock, speechless.

            “Tell me where he is!” Min Wah yelled slapping Fany. Her tiny body and face swung from side to side.”

“Fany?” He said with confusion then caught a better glimpse of the man. “And Min Wah?!” He yelled with his eyes widening. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” He yelled angrily then ran out of the washing room. He grabbed a bike lying on the side of the wall and rode off.

                Hee Chul sighed and tucked his mobile phone back in his pocket looking around to make sure no one saw him. He walked back to where Min Wah and the guys were and stood still on his spot. Fany was crying now, covering herself, trying to get as far away from Min Wah as possible. Min Wah stopped abusing her and stood up.

“Thanks for cooperating.” He said with a chuckle after she gave him an address. “Let’s go boys!” He yelled then they piled up in the car. Hee Chul glanced at Fany and nodded then walked into the car with them. Fany slowly moved and reached for her bag.

                “Fany!” Si Won yelled loudly after the car revved off. She stared at him and dropped her hand catching her breath. He got off the bike and ran towards her. “What’d they do to you?!” He yelled getting down to her side. She lightly coughed through her tears.

            “What… do you think?!” She said weakly through tears. Her face was filled with marks and bruises. He gently picked her up trying not to hurt her in any way. “I’m so sorry.” He said guiltily. She huffed the last of her tears and sniffed. He walked her to the bike.