Dinner Prep

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

Back at Sunny’s house stood her and Kyuhyun in front of the bathroom mirror looking at themselves in satisfaction.

 

"Don’t worry about a ride." Jessica said with her voice trailing on as she spoke with everyone earlier. "A limo will be coming for everyone later." She added with a smile.

 

Sunny and Kyuhyun stood in front of the mirror nicely dressed in a dress for Sunny and a suit for Kyuhyun. They looked at each other in satisfaction, ready to leave already.

"I feel like we’re going on a date." He said with a smile and chuckle. Sunny laughed and rapidly looked at him as though she had just thought of something clever.

 

"We could go on our own date after the dinner if you want." She said slowly. His face lightened up a bit.

 

Jessica sat in her seat in her own personal salon doing her hair, makeup, and clothing. By the time they were done, Jessica was glowing with her new model look and her hair was beautiful and plump with a lot of volume.

 

"Ready yet?" Dong Hae asked knocking on Fany’s bedroom door, hearing the sound of clothes rattling and stuff thrown were heard in the bedroom.

"Almost!" Fany yelled in panic as the sound slowly faded and the door opened. She stood with her hair straightened to her sides layering her face.

She had on a green dress to her thighs along with white heels. Her make-up was light and barely seeable with her dark black eyeliner and mascara. She looked Dong Hae up and down and gasped.

"Wow, you look amazing oppa!" She said with wide eyes and surprised expression. He chuckled and scratched his head lightly looking down.

"You…look beautiful sis." He said with a chuckle, taking a step back to examine her. He had on a blue collared shirt with a black tie and his hair was spiked up. His slacks were neatly ironed and his shoes shined in the light.

"When was the last time you put on gel?" Fany asked chuckling. She stepped out of the room and chuckled glancing at his spiked hair.

"When was the last time you wore high heels?" Dong Hae asked through a scoff. "I’m surprised you haven’t tripped yet!" He yelled chuckling. She opened the front door and laughed silently.

"Ohhh be quiet." She said chuckling and shaking her head. "I don’t want to be late." She said smiling. He quickly walked out the door and locked the door while the limo pulled up.

 

"Dad." Si Won said after fixing his tie. He took a deep breath and slightly raised his eyebrow. "I think… Fany just might be the one." He said unsure.

His father walked to grab a drink from the table and sat down on the couch motioning for Si Won to come sit with him. Si Won slowly followed his dad to sit down with Si Joon’s eye on him.

"What?" He asked confused. His father broke a smile and continued shaking his head slowly. "You ‘think’ she’s the one?" He asked. Si Won nodded slowly and smiled. "Yeah, I mean she makes me feel… relaxed and…I just think-"

"You don’t ‘think’ son." Si Joon said leaning in closer to Si Won. "You don’t need to think about anything when it comes to… love." He said. Si Won kept his stare on his father’s wise words.

"Well… I-I don’t even know what love is." Si Won said looking down with a crack laugh. Si Joon tilted his head and sat comfortably on the couch looking at his son.

"There’s no exact definition for love Choi Si Won." He said. Si Won looked up at him. He stared at his father, keeping his focus away from them being late to dinner.

"You define love on your own. You give your own definition of love." He said. Si Won nodded slightly not very understanding him well.

"What’s… your definition… of love… dad?" He asked silently. His father smiled and leaned back on the couch sighing deeply.

"Love… to me is…" Si Joon said looking around the house and then looking down with a sigh. "This home… right here." He said. Si Won smiled at him.

"Your…mother and I spent a lot of time in this house. This home is filled with memories. Therefore, memories and happy, never ending thoughts are what I call love." Si Won listened carefully to his father’s words and took them in.

 

"Everyone looks so beautiful and handsome!" Jessica said looking around at everyone sitting in the huge limo. They each had a glass of fruity drinks and chattered happily amongst each other.

Hee Chul and Yoona were sitting in the back of the limo like a shy couple. They sat far from each other leaving a couple inches between them.

Yoona had on dark black make-up and every strand of her hair was curled with tiny locks. She had on a yellow tube top dress low to her knees.

Hee Chul had his hair neatly brushed and had on a black collared buttoned up shirt with neat slacks and clean shoes.

"You look the best in here Jessica." Fany said smiling. Dong Hae hugged Jessica close and held her hand. She blushed looking down and shook her head.

"All the ladies in this limo look the best." Jessica assured with a warm smile. Fany blushed looking down.

"Hey! Hey I think us men look amazing as well!" Heechul yelled loudly with a laugh. Dong Hae chuckled and playfully punched Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

"I guess." Sunny said glancing at Kyuhyun. He scoffed and looked away madly. "I’m just kidding. You look as handsome as ever." Sunny told him. He looked at her and smiled sweetly.

"Kiss?" He said leaning his cheek to her. She chuckled and kissed his cheek romantically. Everyone rolled their eyes at them and laughed.

"Hey Hee Chul, where’re the kids?" Dong Hae asked curiously with a smile. Yoona turned to look at Hee Chul.

"My parents… happily accepted Yoona into the family." He said smiling happily. "So they’re babysitting the kids and getting to know them a bit." He added.

Everyone smiled and cheered happily at the good news.

"It’s a relief that Hee Sun gets along with elders." Yoona said chuckling. Hee Chul slowly inched closer to Yoona and lifted his arms slowly with the limo stopping in front of a fancy restaurant. Fany looked around confused.

They finally got to the restaurant as everyone started to get out. "Hey… we’re not picking… Si Won up?" Fany asked standing outside beside Jessica and Donghae. Jessica shook her head.

"No. He told me earlier that they’re going to go to his father’s home and they’ll come on their own." She said.

They walked towards the restaurant quickly. Because of the coldness outside, Fany grabbed her coat in the limo and wore it close zipping up. Everyone hurried in the restaurant while Fany stood by the door.

"Hey, what’re you doing?" Dong Hae asked watching Jessica enter the restaurant first while Fany smiled pushing him to go ahead.

 

"You go ahead. I’m going to wait for Si Won to arrive." Fany said with a warm smile. Her brother shook his head and scoffed.

"You want to get sick or what? It’s freezing out here." He said with a chuckle. He stuffed a hand in his pocket and held the door with the other.

"Just wait for him inside. He’ll be here shortly." He said. Fany took a deep breath and slowly walked in the restaurant looking down.

Fany sat quietly as everyone joined around a huge circle chatting happily. She took her phone out and sighed deeply.

"Hey…are you okay?"

She sent the message and tucked her phone back in her purse with thoughts racing through her mind. Dizziness filled her head and the feeling of throwing up filled .

"I’m going to go get some air…I’ll be back." She whispered to Dong Hae. He nodded and watched her leave the restaurant with her thin sweater. Her purse sat on her seat as her phone silently buzzed in her purse.

 

A/N: Fany so worried... is something going to happen now???

Hmm, wait for next update!!!! Thank you for reading this story! :DD