Ahjusshi Sijoon...

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

            Si Joon sat in his huge home with the phone beside his ear. His house was huge and the inside was very clean and spotless. He had two living rooms and a huge television set in each. Statues and shiny brand new vases were placed on the counters of every corner of the house as decorations.

           “Yes, I will be there next week at the beach.” He said with a happy smile and chuckle on the phone. “Please do, there are many people who are expecting you to be here.” The woman on the phone said with a happy chuckle.

            “Well, I'm excited that there are others who are expecting to see me.” He said proudly. The woman on the line chuckled and spoke some more. After a few minutes of speaking on the phone he hung up and walked towards the window. His window was huge and very clear and clean; wider and taller than him. He had a perfect view of the mini pond and fountain in the backyard.

            Dong Hae and Si Won neared home until Dong Hae’s phone rang. He looked at the caller and smiled happily to himself. He placed the phone near his ear after clearing his throat.

            “Hi Jessica.” He said with a huge smile. Si Won glanced at him and chuckled. “I’ll go ahead first while you talk.” He whispered. Dong Hae nodded and slightly waved. Si Won walked quickly home, excited for the date with Fany. He glanced over at Dong Hae who sat down at a bench in the city. He smiled and walked faster home in a rush and nervous.

            “How are you?” Dong Hae asked with a smile, holding the phone closely by his ear so he wouldn’t miss a word she said while he watched the streets filled with cars. Jessica was in her hotel lying on her soft bed. Her hotel was bright and rich with the smell of cleanliness and great fragrance.

            “I’m tired today. I had to go to so many little interviews and I'm just finally resting now.” Jessica said tiredly with her eyes closed beside her pillow. “But enough about me. How are you today?” She asked a bit more lively this time.

            “Today was an exciting day actually.” Dong Hae said with a chuckle. “Si Won finally asked Fany on a date.” He said laughing. Jessica chuckled on the other line. Dong Hae looked down to his foot when he heard Jessica silently yawn.

            “You should go to sleep.” He said quieting his laugh. Jessica shook her head. “No... I can’t.” She said with a chuckle, hearing about Si Won and Fany. Dong Hae sat up on the bench. “Why?” He asked confused, hoping that she’s not doing anything important while talking to him. “Do you still have more interviews?” He asked curiously.

          “No.” She said with a giggle. “Then what are you still doing up?” He asked peculiarly. Jessica curled up into a ball on her soft bed hugging her pillow close and smiled. “I’m… still talking to you.” She said with a smile. Dong Hae felt his heart sincere and jumping. He sat still with a smile overcoming his face.

           “Dong Hae?” She said after a while. He finally cleared his throat. “Yes? I’m right here. I was still happily shocked with your response.” He said nervously with a chuckle. Jessica giggled.

          "I miss you... a lot today." She said. Donghae once again froze. No one could make his heart skip a beat like Jessica. No one. Only she knew the right words, right time, and right thing to say. He couldn't believe he's in love with such a beautiful girl like her. And he's so lucky for a girl like her to fall for a girl like him.

           "Yah, why are you so quiet?" Jessica asked after a moment of silence. Donghae looked down and smiled, blushing a little. "I miss you more. I wish you were here with me." He told her. She chuckled a little and her bed to her side.

           "Yah, shouldn't I be the one saying that? You're supposed to be the man with patience." She joked with him. He chuckled slightly. "Well, I'm not like other man. I only love one girl, and I'll love her the way I want." He told her.

           "Aigoo, so cheesy..." Jessica said faking a disgusting voice. They both chuckled and took a deep breath.

           "But... I really miss you Jessica. I miss us... together..." he told her. She knew how he was feeling. She felt the same way. But she knew he was more extreme than him. She knew how much he loved her. His love... is too much... too perfect for her.

           "Hae oppa... I miss you too. I'll try to find a time to come back and visit, okay? I'll find a way." She told him. He looked down and smacked his lips. "It's okay. I don't want you to get yelled at." He said. "I don't care. At least I get to see you." She told him. He smacked his lips and leaned back on the bench, looking up at the sky.

           “Dong Hae love, will you do something for me?” She asked. He nodded his head quickly. “Yes… anything for you.” He said with a chuckle. She smiled and kept her eyes closed.

           “Sing me a song to sleep.” She said quietly. His eyes lit up in shock while he smiled and laughed loudly. “Hey… I can’t sing. You know that.” He said with a chuckle, hearing her laugh on the other line.

           “You know I have a horrible voice.” He added. She laughed and coughed lightly, followed by a gasp. “Liar!” She yelled, knowing he has a perfect voice. “Come on… you said anything!” She said laughing. Dong Hae looked to the ground and cleared his throat, coughing a couple times to perfect his voice. He slightly smiled as he opened his mouth to sing.

            “Dong Hae?” The voice of a man said, walking towards him. Dong Hae quickly stopped talking and looked up instantly standing up. He squint his eyes trying to see better who was approaching him and calling his name.

            “Dong Hae, is everything okay?” Jessica asked. Dong Hae lightly faked a chuckled. “Yeah, everything’s fine Jessica. You go to sleep. I’ll sing you a song next time.” He said regretfully. Jessica whined on the other line. “I’ll call you later okay?” He said as she nodded.

            “Yes… goodnight… I miss you.” She said. He looked down trying to keep his attention on her and nodded.

            “Goodnight… I love you.” He said then hung up quickly. Jessica smiled and hung up her phone slowly cuddling in her comfortable bed. The dark image of the man finally appeared closer. Dong Hae’s eyes widened and he tightened his fist as hard as he could.

A/N: So, who shall it be??? Minwah??? Someone else???

Well, at least there's a Haesica moment there right?

I know it's a small moment because of the distance, but don't worry...

as promised, they'll see each other again... now we just need to see how sifany's going...

Please comment and let me know how it's going okay???

 

Okay, so now...

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Sorry for such a late notice, but I'm going to be on a two to three weeks haitus... or probably longer... I'm not sure...

But don't worry, it won't be over a month... :DD

College life is KILLING ME!!!!!!!! :(((

But I hope this double update will be okay for my leaving...

Please continue to leave comments... And... I shall see you all when I come back okay??!!

Until then, SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!! :DDD