Hae oppa to the rescue!!!

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

A/N: Hey everyone!!!! Hi new subbies!!!! I’m sorry it’s been sooo long since I’ve updated… but thanks to all the love that has still been pouring out to me!!! You guys are so awesome!!!! So, as a surprise, I’ve updated two chapters!!!! :DDD So please enjoy okay??? SARANGHAE!!!! <3

 

            “Dong Hae oppa!” She yelled. Si Won turned to look at Dong Hae who quickly neared him. Without warning, Min Wah threw his fist punching the side of Si Won’s face, making him fall to the ground defenseless. Dong Hae quickly ran over and helped Si Won off the ground after he took a quick glance at Fany, realizing she wasn’t hurt. He looked up at Min Wah in anger and widened his eyes.

            “Kang Min Wah!” He yelled loudly. Fany stared at Dong Hae who helped Si Won stand on his feet in disbelief. Si Won covered his punched area and glared at Min Wah.

            “Kang Min Wah?” Fany whispered in confusion, mocking Dong Hae by the dark corner. “How do you know Min Wah?” She asked silently to herself, staring at them confused. Min Wah glared at Dong Hae in amazement and bewilderment.

            “Dong… Hae?” He said managing to stand with a smile. He wiped his cheek that Si Won punched and kept his stare at Dong Hae. His guys took a couple steps back. “Long time no see.” Min Wah said.

            “Dong Hae oppa! Stop it!” Fany yelled worriedly, looking at him and Si Won. Dong Hae stood up straighter and stared at them in confusion. Dong Hae gazed at Min Wah who glanced from Dong Hae to Fany.

            “Dong Hae oppa?” Min Wah said then chuckled. “I was thinking she looked familiar.” He said keeping his stare at Fany. “Sister huh? I was just telling Si Won what a good wife she’d be to me.” He said again with a laugh. The other guys stared in fear when Dong Hae sprinted towards Min Wah with an angry look on his face. He powerfully kicked Min Wah in the stomach with his one foot. He gave the men an angry glare, as they stood afar, unable to back Min Wah up. Dong Hae pulled Min Wah’s head up by his collar and pushed his knee on Min Wah’s stomach, making him moan in pain.

            “Don’t you ever… ever think about going anywhere near my sister.” He said with anger. He scowled eyes at Min Wah who chuckled below him. Even though Min Wah didn’t look scared, inside he was afraid for meeting Dong Hae… again. Hee Chul stared at Dong Hae and nervously looked down ashamed. Suddenly, police sirens were heard coming towards them. Si Won quickly struggled towards Dong Hae, forcing him off Min Wah.

            “Come on we have to go!” Si Won said pulling him away. Donghae walked back keeping his glare on Min Wah who remained on the ground. His men quickly rushed over pulling him up, and then they left. Dong Hae continuously glanced back at Min Wah and ran towards the limousine that parked a couple miles away. They all jumped in and relaxed themselves. Fany sat perplexed and stared at Si Won and Dong Hae back and forth in confusion. She crossed her arms with fear still in her but also with curiosity at the same time.

            “Dong Hae.” She said awkwardly. He quickly turned to look at her. “How do you know Min Wah?” She asked confused. Dong Hae glanced at Si Won and scratched his neck. Fany glared at Si Won and sat up straighter.

            Hee Chul sat in their car beside a guy with Min Wah in the passenger seat while another drove. He stared out the window and gulped loudly, sitting up straighter.

            “So… that was the Dong Hae you always mentioned.” Hee Chul said. Min Wah sat silently never saying a word. “The one who always beat Min Wah at fighting, boxing, and wrestling?” The guy sitting beside Hee Chul whispered. He quickly nodded. Min Wah gazed at them from the corner of his eyes and breathed deeply in anger. He stretched his jaw from the intense punch from Si Won earlier and narrowed his eyes.

                “Why did you throw him out if he was that good?” Hee Chul asked. Min Wah turned to glare at Hee Chul with deep narrowed eyes. Hee Chul shook and looked down quickly.

                “You…W-WHAT?!” Fany yelled at the top of her lungs in the house after Mr. Han drove off. Dong Hae covered his face with his hands while Si Won sat beside him on the tiny couch. Si Won had his elbows at his knees and his hands covered his mouth blowing warm air into it. Fany stood tall in front of them, glaring down while Dong Hae quickly stood up irritated.

                “Look Fany! This was a long time ago.” He said slowly calming down, trying not to get his anger out on her. Si Won kept his gaze on the floor.

                “It doesn’t matter that this was a long time ago!” Fany yelled angrily, waving her hands all over the place. “What matters, is that you two knew each other and you never told me! What matters is that you were in that ‘gang’ this whole time and me and grandma didn’t know!” She yelled with tears over flowing her eyes.

                “What do you think grandma would’ve said if she knew you were like this?” She said sobbing. Dong Hae looked to the ground. “What if something bad were to happen to us all because you were involved in something like that?” She continued weeping. Dong Hae kept his ashamed glare on the ground and picked on his jean, trying to distract himself. Si Won glanced at both of them and remembered that Fany’s tears were Dong Hae’s weakness. Si Won stood up slowly and stood across from her.

            “Fany.” Si Won said slowly. She kept her head low. “That was in the past.” He said. She looked down to the ground with a sour face. “Dong Hae doesn’t even do any of that anymore.” He said. She slowly looked up at him. He looked her in the eyes trying to sooth her with his eyes but instead he felt himself break down. He felt himself feel diverse, his heart throbbing with his eyes wondering rapidly. He knew now how her cries are Dong Hae’s weakness. He looked down and stared at the door with a nervous cough.

              “I’ll… go out for a bit… and let you two talk.” He said then took a quick glance at Dong Hae and walked out the door. They both stared at Si Won who walked out the door. Fany slowly made her way to sit by Dong Hae’s side on the couch. He sighed deeply not looking at her one bit.

            “I’m…sorry.” He said clasping his hands together. Fany sniffed and brushed her tears away shaking her head. She thought of all of the things that he’s done for her and how much he has protected her and grandma all these years. She started to feel guilt for her overreaction.

            “No…” She said closing her eyes shut tight in frustration. “Si Won was right. I should be sorry.” She said looking down shamefully. “I got… angry for no reason.” She said sniffing and slowly looking at him. “Like what Si Won said… that was all in the past.” She said trying to let out a smile. Dong Hae kept on a straight face and looked down.

            “Why didn’t you and Si Won tell me you knew each other from the start?” She asked. Dong Hae rubbed his neck and sighed. “I knew about grandma’s condition and I didn’t want to worry you guys.” He said. She kept her stare on him trying to take in his words.

             “I’m sure that if I told you, you would be bugging me about how Si Won and I knew each other. Especially you knowing the fact that he worked for Min Wah.” He said.

                “I’m sorry for being so foolish and losing my temper at these kinds of little things.” She said. “You’re just looking out for me… my little sister.” He said with a crack smile. She looked down and slowly inched her way to hug him with a chuckle.

            “It’s just you and me now.” Fany said sniffing. Dong Hae held her gently. “Now that grandma’s gone… everything’s going to be different.” She said with a crack in her voice. Dong Hae shook his head and smiled.

                “Ahni, everything will be exactly the way it used to be.” He said chuckling sadly. Fany slowly pulled away from the hug and stood up wiping the rest of her tears smiling. She looked at her hand and smiled when she remembered how tightly she and Si Won were holding hands. She looked out the door stuffing her hands in her pockets.

A/N: So… there weren’t so many Sifany… but many oppa-dongsang talk…

Now since everything is resolved and told, I’ll make things happy now!!!!!

The next chapter will be filled with Sifany and it’s already up!!!! :DDDDD

Please comment to let me know how it’s going okay??