Poor Family

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

The next morning in the city was a rush day as everyone settled out together in pairs in the big city with their signs made. Hee Chul was partnered with Dong Hae, Sunny and Fany, and Kyuhyun and Si Won. Fany ran with the sign and into one of the store and met with the lady cashier.

"Hello! How are you today?" The lady cashier asked with a warm smile. Fany smiled and waved. She was beautiful with round eyes and her soft, long hair tied back in a ponytail. She was around Fany’s age, but looked a little older.

 

"I’m doing great. I have a question, is it ok if I hang this beach notification sign up on one of your windows as a display?" She asked. The lady cashier smiled and read the poster.

 

"Hmm…yes sure." She said smiling. Fany quickly grabbed some tape in her pocket and taped it on the window.

"Thank you very much." Fany said then looked out the window and saw Si Won and waved at him who waved back. Fany smiled at the lady and was about to walk out until she heard a baby's cry behind the counter. The lady saw Fany's curious look and put on a smile.

"I’m sorry that’s my baby. I have to go to the back for a few minutes. Sorry about using your time." She said then quickly sped walked to the back. Fany stuttered trying to talk to her but she disappeared behind the door. Fany slowly walked to peek behind the crack trying to hide so as not to be seen. She squinted her eyes at the sight with her eyes widening.

 

 

Si Won looked around confused until he spotted Sunny from across the street posting up signs on her own. "Sunny!" Si Won yelled then waited for the cars to pass by so he could cross. Sunny glanced at him confused as she finished putting up her last poster.

 

"Yes?" She asked putting her hands in her pockets. Si Won looked around confused. "Where’s Fany?" He asked scratching his head, still glancing around. Sunny pointed towards a store nearby. "She went in there to post up one of her signs in the store." She said. Si Won nodded and smiled.

"Is everyone done?" Hee Chul asked while he and Dong Hae walked towards Si Won and Sunny, along with Kyuhyun.

"Wait, where’s Fany?" Dong Hae asked quickly, looking around. "She’s in the store nearby putting her sign up." Sunny said pointing to the store. Everyone glanced at the store. "I don’t know what’s taking her so long though." She added scratching her head. Dong Hae walked towards the store from the street.

"Dong Hae." Si Won said stopping him. "I’ll go get her. You take everyone back to the house and prepare something to eat." He said with an unsure smile. Dong Hae glanced at the store and nodded.

"Take care of her." He said with a scowl. Si Won nodded while Dong Hae led the other guys back to the house. Si Won slowly walked towards the store with his hands in his pockets. He reached his hand to open the door, but it suddenly opened. He dodged the door, seeing Fany take a step in front of him.

 

"Hey!" Si Won yelled with a shake. Fany stared up at him with sad eyes. "What took you so long? Everyone left already." He said staring at her who kept a straight expression and took a deep breath looking down. She started walking down the street as if Si Won wasn’t even there.

"Hey… hey what’s wrong?" He asked confused in a silent voice catching up to her. She had her head down was walking slowly, kicking her feet. "Fany." He said grabbing her arm gently, turning her to face him. "What happened?" He asked. She slowly looked up at him.

 

"Baby." She said silently. Si Won’s eyes widened a bit staring into hers. "B-Baby? Why are you calling me baby? Yah, you're too cheesy." He asked confused but surprised at the same time. Fany just kept staring at him.

"Okay, I'm sorry. What's wrong?" He asked confused shaking his head. Fany sighed and stared into his eyes.

"I saw a baby." Fany said after a silent pause. "I saw the cashier and her children." She added. Si Won looked down and chuckled confused.

"Children? What's so wrong with a cashier lady having a baby?" Siwon asked. "There were 2 children." Fany said staring at Si Won with an awkward stare on her face.

"The baby was probably not even a year old yet, and the other looked like he was around 4 years old." She said. Si Won listened carefully. "They were… not in good condition." She said looking up at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked slowly. Fany covered her face letting go of Si Won’s warm hands. "What’s wrong?" He asked once more touching her head with his hand.

"The older boy had scratches… bruises… scars all over him. It seemed as though he had gotten beat up very badly." She said with her head in her arms. Si Won’s eyes widened.

"She didn’t know I was looking or saw all this. She went to the back and I followed her. They barely have enough to live Choi Si Won… I feel so bad. How can someone have such a sad life? Should we do something?" She asked in anger and confusion.

"Fany… we can't do anything. It's not our right." He said. "I wish I could do something to help her. I’m just so curious as to what happened." She said looking down again. Si Won glanced at her and looked down.

 

Dong Hae got out the ingredients to make sushi while everyone started wrapping and making them together. "Fany is going to be so excited." Sunny said with a silent chuckle whilst Kyuhyun scoffed.

"Too bad she’s not here yet." He said. Sunny elbowed his stomach, making him groan in pain from the sudden hit.

"I’ll go text her right now." Sunny said scoffing at him. She walked towards the sink to wash her hand and then took her phone out. "Tell her to hurry." Dong Hae said in an angry and impatient voice. Sunny nodded. "Yes I will." She said texting quickly.

"I’m sure they’re fine Dong Hae." Hee Chul said patting his back again. "I know that they’re fine." He said sorting the ingredients. "It’s just that she’s so clumsy. I don’t trust her running around." Donghae said. "Thank goodness I don’t have a little sister." Hee Chul chuckled.

 

Si Won and Fany walked slowly down the street shivering as they held each other close. They were both in their scarves, mittens, and a long sleeve. Fany had on her high boots and her hair was loose, warming her head up. Si Won had on a beanie keeping his head warm.

He laid Fany’s head on his chest and wrapped an arm over her shoulder. Fany's phone buzzed in her pocket. She removed her arms from around Siwon's waist and read the text message from Sunny.

"Where are you two! Donghae oppa is M.A.D!"

Fany smiled a little and text back while Siwon was watching everything that was happening.

"Yeh, almost there! Just wait a few!"

Fany put her phone back in her pocket and wrapped her arms around Siwon again. "Siwon, aren't you afraid of Donghae oppa?" She asked. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her too.

"I'm not scared of him. I can take him down anytime." Siwon said proudly until is phone rang as he picked up. "Hello?"

"Choi Si Won." Dong Hae said in an angry tone through the phone. Si Won tensed up and gritted his teeth. Fany looked at him and chuckled at the hypocrite he was.

"We’re almost home Dong Hae. Don’t worry." He said looking down at Fany who covered her face in his chest and chuckled.

"We’ve been waiting for a while now. Hurry up before I come out there and find you guys. If you don’t hurry next time I’m taking care of my own sister." He said angrily. Si Won shut his eyes tight with a smile and nodded.

"Yes, we’ll be there soon." He said then hung up. Fany looked up at him then they continued walking and chuckled.

 

"I thought you weren't scared of him? Chicken." She said with a chuckle. Si Won smiled and shook his head. "So what if I'm afraid. He can't take you away from me. Well, only because he's your brother. That's why I'm scared of him." He said chuckling.

"I mean… you are his only sister. And family." He added with a smile. Fany glanced up at him and smiled sweetly.

"I’m sure he’ll be ok after I explain to him that we met up with the poor lady at the register store." She said. Si won nodded tightening his hold on her and sighing.

"Just know... that I’d never beat you up… or beat our kids up." He said keeping his head straight ahead. Fany stopped walking and pouted her lips staring at him strangely.

"Did I say I was going to marry you? Or have kids with you?" She asked standing a distance from him, covering herself. Si won chuckled grabbing her shoulders and hugged her close. She chuckled snuggling her face in his warm chest while he wrapped his huge arms around her.

"I’d like to think so." He said then turned his head and gently kissed her forehead while she blushed with her face warming up.

 

A/N: I know I said I'll update again on Tuesday, but I'm at my sister's house, so... Internet Access!!!! Hehe... Thank you for reading this story!!

I'll try to update a long chapter next time...

please comment and let me know how it's going okay?? SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!