How To Lie

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

Dong Hae and Jessica were the only ones left in the limo sitting closely together.

"You look beautiful today." He said. She smiled and looked down. "Thank you. And you look very handsome…as usual." She said holding his hands tight. He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I see you were very excited today." He said while hugging her close and pulling away to look at his face. Her eyes were wide with the same happiness as she chuckled.

"Of course!" She yelled chuckling. "I’ve never been so happy or excited before." She said holding his face. He looked down and smiled.

"Were you happy?" She asked while he rapidly looked at her and slowly nodded.

"Why wouldn’t I be?" He asked with a confused expression, smiling and hugging her close again.

"Seeing you happy makes me want to hold onto you forever." He said with a chuckle.

"Well, you’re lucky since I’m already yours…forever." She said with a whisper. He leaned his head down near her ear. He inhaled her sweet scent as he took a deep breath.

"I love you." He whispered sweetly into her ear. She felt his warm breath tingle down her ear to her neck.

She felt a chill run down her spine and tightened her hold on him, slowly smiled feeling her whole body warm up.

"I love you…more." She said with a chuckle. Dong Hae pulled away rapidly.

"Impossible!" He yelled with a serious face. Jessica twitched at his sudden scream in confusion but laughed and held his hand.

He coughed and calmed himself back down then smiled, staring at her tiny hand and brought them close to his face and gently kissed it.

His eyes closed while his long eyelashes flared along his eyes. She watched him nervously as her face started to warm up again.

He slowly lifted his lips away from her hands as he looked at her and chuckled.

"Thanks for dropping my sister off at Si Won’s house." He said with a smile. Jessica shook her head.

"Of course." She said smiling.

"I just hope he doesn’t hurt her." He said looking down. She ran her fingers through his hair and chuckled shaking her head no.

 

MEANWHILE AT THE CHOI'S RESIDENCE

 

"Why did you punch her?!" Si Joon yelled loudly, running down the stairs.

Si Won entered the front door walking towards the couch with Fany lightless in his arms, still in her dress.

"What is wrong with you Choi Si Won!" His father yelled when he finally reached them.

Si Won laid her on the couch and brushed his fingers along her soft face

, moving her strands of hair away from her face.

"I…I didn’t know it was her!" Si Won yelled loudly through fear, starting to breathe fast watching Fany’s swollen eye.

"I thought it was… someone else." He said shutting his eyes tight, regretting what he just did.

"I purposely sent you out to throw the garbage away because I saw Fany outside." Si Joon said staring at Si Won with a blank expression.

"Dad, you should’ve just told me that she was out there!" Si Won said walking towards the kitchen to grab a towel and some water in a bowl.

"It would’ve made things easier." He added annoyed. He the water faucet waiting for the water to warm up. He heard his father walking towards him with a loud laughter.

Si Won turned the water off and narrowed his eyes.

"Why’re you laughing?" He asked confused. His father turned his loud laughter into silence. Si Won kept on a confused expression.

"Now I see why Dong Hae didn’t want her to come over." He said with a smile. Si Won shook his head after a while and slowly smiled taking a deep breath.

"I don’t know why this always happens." Si Won said with a light chuckle. Si Joon’s laughter faded quickly.

"You mean…this isn’t the first time?" He asked confused. Si Won quickly looked up to see his father’s peculiar and odd expression.

"You’ve done this to her before?" He added, taking a step towards Si Won, who chuckled lightly to himself and shaking his head.

"No! No dad! It was an accident as well." Si Won said with a laugh. His dad held his odd expression.

"It was…just self-defense. Yeh, self-defense." Si Won said running a hand through his hair. His father squinted his eyes narrowing his brows.

"You sure about that?" He asked confused. Si Won nodded rapidly. "I mean…if you’re an abuser I’ll have to-"

"Choi Si Won? Uncle Si Joon?" Fany said.

They both looked at her who entered the kitchen. She walked towards them both with a tired expression. Her voice was sore and crackly with her messy dress from falling to the floor earlier.

Si Won’s eyes widened at the sight of Fany. His jaw drop to the ground, his shoulders slumped, speechless to say anything.

He slowly glanced to his father, who stood frozen with a twitching eye.

They watched her look up to the ceiling and her right eye blinking quickly.

"Why won’t my left eye open?" Fany asked with one eye open and the other swollen.

She kept her eyes on Si Won and Si Joon. Her left eye was mixed with the colors blue, purple, and red. It was almost swollen to the size of a golf ball and looked very sickening. Her lip seemed a little pouted and swollen as well and her whole left cheek had 2 knuckle marks from Si Won planted on there.

"And my whole left side feels numb…I can barely feel it." She said confused. She started poking the left side of her face slowly.

"Because of you, this will be Fany’s first and last time in our house." Si Joon said with a short chuckle.

Si Won quickly shook his head and got back to reality. He quickly walked towards Fany and gently placed both hands under her jaw.

"Are… are you okay? I’m so…… sorry Fany." He said apologetically with a sorrowful face. Fany stared at him awkwardly.

"Sorry about what?" She asked confused, standing still with both her hands by her side.

Si Won lifted his hand up to slowly touch her swollen eye. Fany’s right eye shot open as tears trolled down her eyes.

"OWWW!!!!" She screamed loudly making Si Won go deaf. Si Joon quickly ran towards them to see what happened.

 

Kyuhyun and Sunny stood in the middle of her living room slow dancing slowly with candle lit all around the room, still dressed in their formal clothing from dinner.

There was a lavender smell in her living room from all the candles as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms tighter around Kyuhyun's neck.

"How did you prepare all this so quickly?" She whispered in his ears. "I had to call in a couple buddies to set this up." He said with a silent laugh. She chuckled and laid her head in his chest.

"It’s perfect." She said smiling, lifting her head to look at him.

"This is the best date ever." She said with a chuckle. Kyuhyun’s smile slowly faded.

"So… you’re saying that all the other dates we shared were bland?" He asked with his arms by his side now. Sunny quickly shook her head and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"No! I didn’t mean that Kyuhyun!" She shrieked hugging him closer, shaking her head continuously making him chuckle.

"I didn’t mean it that way. I’m sorry." She said. He laughed hysterically silently to himself.

"That’s what I thought." He said hugging her head close, pressing her on his chest, almost choking her. She chuckled and fought back pulling her head back.

He smiled releasing her and throwing her arms up to wrap around his neck. He picked her up and kissed her neck softly through a chuckle.

"Hey, still want to meet my parents?" He asked her through a whisper. She quickly shot a puzzled look at her.

 

"On the phone?!" Sunny asked with a chuckle. "In person." He said chuckling. Sunny froze in place and felt herself hyperventilating by the second in shock.

 

"Do you think Fany is okay?" Dong Hae asked Jessica who lay her head on his shoulder.

They sat in front of the beach staring at the dark waves.

"Of course." She said smiling.

"You worry about her too much Dong Hae." She said with a chuckle. "She’s a lady now, and Si Won’s not a bad guy either." She said. Dong Hae nodded and smiled.

"You’re right, but she’s the only family I have left. I have to protect her." He said looking down, touching the sand.

"I know. But she now has a new protector." She said wrapping her hand in his. He smiled.

"You know she’ll eventually… go soon right?" She asked. Dong Hae’s smile slowly faded.

"All girls go through this no matter what and-"

"I don’t want to ever imagine that yet Jessica." He said with his eyes shut tight and his expression changing into sadness.

"I know she’ll go one day…but just not now. She’s still too young-"

"Dong Hae, she’s over 20 years old." Jessica said. He slowly turned to look at her.

"I’m sorry." She said looking down apologetically. Dong Hae inhaled deeply.

 

"No…I’m sorry for being so emotional." He said through a chuckle.

"No… I love the emotional you." She said smiling. "At least you tell me how you’re feeling, what you’re thinking, and the things any guy would never tell their other half." She said looking at him. He chuckled and looked down.

"So…does that make me gay?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and a laugh. Jessica chuckled and shook her head laughing hysterically.

 

A/N: Cute Kyusun and Haesica?????

Hehe... I know many of you might be wondering about Sifany...

Next chapter will focus more on them... hehe...

I'll try to update asap okay?