I know her!!!

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

             Fany sighed deeply. “I think I do know her.” She said through a sigh. She kept staring at the way Dong Hae and Jessica were speaking to each other. She sat up straighter, tilting her head. Si Won took a deep breath and scoffed.

            “Fany… where’s your head today?” Si Won asked chuckling.  “My brain was focused on grandma the whole time, so I wasn’t focusing much on her.” She said standing up and walking towards them now. Si Won stared at her awkwardly.

                “Yah! What’re you doing?” Si Won asked, dragging her arm back. Fany gave him an evil glare that made him let go of his grasp on her. “Don’t interrupt them.” He pleaded. She stood still for a moment and then walked towards them faster now. Si Won breathed deeply in annoyance and quickly followed her.

            “It has to be her.” Fany said exhaling faster now as they stood a few feet away. Si Won jogged slowly behind her until she finally came to a stop. Dong Hae stared at her and Si Won awkwardly while Jessica half smiled kindly. Fany stared at Dong Hae for a bit then moved her stare to Jessica. Jessica was taller than Fany and a bit slimmer. “Hey, what’re you-“

            “You know her?” Dong Hae asked confused as he glanced at Si Won, who shrugged and then to Jessica who kept a warm smile on her face. “Tiffany?” Jessica said with a smile. Fany smiled widely nodding her head, standing in front of her now. “Jessica Jung?” She asked unsure. Jessica chuckled a little and nodded.

                “Yes I'm Jessica.” She said with a light chuckle. Fany giggled and opened her eyes wide in shock as though she has just heard an angel’s voice while she spoke. She quickly turned to look at Dong Hae as a scowl came across her face.

                “This is the girl.” Fany said looking at Dong Hae with a light smile. He stared at her oddly, trying to understand her looks. Jessica kept a strange smile on her face trying to put the pieces together.

                “Grandma used to talk about you all the time to me.” She said looking at Jessica now who blushed. “I never knew who she was talking about.” She said with a laugh. Dong Hae scratched his head kind of confused and embarrassed. Si Won stood by Dong Hae and crossed his arms.

                Fany and Jessica sat at the beach side by side as the cool light breeze blew by them. Si Won and Dong Hae walked along the beach afar from them, skipping rocks in the ocean. Fany looked at Jessica with a smile as they looked towards the ocean.

                “I remember… grandma always told me that she loved your chubby cheeks.” Fany said laughing, looking at Jessica. “But I think grandma was wrong.” She continued staring at Jessica’s flat, but perfect face and cheeks. “I don’t think you have…chubby cheeks at all.” She said with a smile. Jessica looked down to the sand at her shoeless feet digging into it.

                “No grandma was correct.” She said with a smile. “I used to be really chubby when I was younger.” She said smiling. “Especially at the time when your oppa and I were dating.” She said looking over at Si Won and Dong Hae who kept on skipping rocks to the beach.

            “How come I never knew about you two?” Fany asked curiously. “I really don’t know. Probably because you were home schooled.” She said looking at Fany who nodded. “Yeah, I was home schooled.” Fany said chuckling. “Grandma never allowed me to leave the house at all.” She said with wide eyes and annoyance. Fany stared over at Si Won and Dong Hae laughing then turned to look at Jessica.

             “How come you and oppa didn’t stay together?” Fany asked. “Like I told you earlier, I was chubby and no one really liked me… or even knew I existed in the school. Therefore, Dong Hae’s friends… dared him to approach me.” She said shamefully then came a long silence.

            “Dong Hae oppa would never do that.” Fany said confused after a while. “I know.” Jessica said smiling. “I was dating Dong Hae for a while and I found that he fell in love with me also.” She said then sighed and continued. “So I decided to drift away from him.”

             “Why?” Fany asked confused. “Why not just… keep dating?” She added. Jessica sighed and glanced over at Dong Hae. “I should’ve done that.” She said smiling. “I really wanted to do that… but if I had done that, then I would’ve just ended up embarrassing Dong Hae in front of his friends even more. I didn’t want to hurt his pride.” She said sadly.

             “Who cares about THEM and his PRIDE?!” Fany yelled angrily, waving her arms in the air. Jessica smiled, dodging out of Fany’s arms. “You should’ve gone to school with us instead of staying home school. Only then would you agree with me.” She said.

              “I guess I should’ve.” Fany said. “So… what brings you back here?” She asked again. Jessica stood up and stretched her long arms. Fany stared at her and slowly stood up beside her, brushing the sand off her clothes and then stuffing her hands back in her pockets.

            “I’m a model now.” She answered looking at Fany. “Mo-mo-mo-model?!” Fany asked stuttering, trying to get the word out. She took a step back pointing at her. Jessica chuckled and nodded her head laughing.

                “Yes. I was in the competition for Korea’s Top Model a couple months ago…and I won.” She said proudly. Fany kept staring at her with wide eyes. “I knew you were no ordinary woman.” Fany said through gritted teeth in shock, keeping her eyes wide. Jessica laughed and shook her head.

            “Does Dong- Dong Hae oppa know that you’re a model now?” Fany asked curiously. Jessica shrugged her shoulders, unsure how to answer her.

            “Yes we do.” Si Won from behind them, holding up the newspaper. Fany and Jessica had been so caught up with calming each other down that they didn’t realize Dong Hae and Si Won standing behind them. Fany and Jessica quickly turned around in shock.

                “How long have you been standing there?” Fany asked staring at Si Won who slightly smiled. “We just got here.” Dong Hae said with his hands in his pockets. He kept his stare on Jessica who looked down and blushed. Fany looked at Dong Hae and Si Won annoyed and grabbed the newspaper from Si Won. She read quickly widening her eyes.

                “How come I never saw this?!” Fany yelled in disbelief. Si Won snatched the newspaper back from her. “You were too busy sleeping.” He said with an annoyed laugh. Fany scoffed trying to grab the newspaper back again. Si Won held the newspaper up high and looked at Dong Hae with a smile motioning his head for him and Jessica to go talk privately somewhere. Dong Hae smiled while Si Won slowly backed up laughing at Fany trying to reach for the newspaper, leading her away from them.

            “Hey! Give it back!” She yelled with an angry tone. Si Won chuckled louder every time she yelled just to get her mad. “YAH! Stop trying-“

Si Won instantly stopped speaking at once when he rapidly glanced at where he was standing. He had backed away so far from Fany trying to steal his newspaper that he didn’t concentrate on where he was going towards: a pile of huge boulder rocks.

“Give me the newspaper CHOI SI WON!!” Fany yelled jumping in front of him. Si Won stared down at Fany’s angry expression and glanced behind him on the rocks.

            “FANY!!” He screamed in slow motion then slowly fell back onto the huge rocks with Fany’s body pressing him down. She shut her eyes with her arms and elbows falling on his chest. Her face wrinkled up in pain when her head bounced on his chest. He yelled out in pain as the sharp rocks stabbed his back, almost tearing through his shirt, sweater, and skin. Her knees scraped on the rocks through her jeans while Si Won remained still on his back on the rocks motionless in pain. He grunted and looked down at Fany who was trying to get up off of his chest. He threw his head back looking up to the sky breathing, outstretching his arms and legs beneath her.

            “Ah… Gw-gwen-gwenchana?” Fany asked wincing in pain. She grunted putting her whole body weight on him. She pushed one arm on his chest and another on the side of the rocks to balance and keep back from him. He slowly opened his eyes with a painful expression.

            “What do you think?” He asked through gritted teeth. She stared at him confused. His eyes were still shut tight feeling the pain on his chest through to his back.

             “Stop… pressing my body… to the rocks.” He said quietly through breaths. She shook and slowly rolled off of him, falling to the sand. She slowly sat up and stared at him then tried to get up on her feet. Her right knee was scratched and her jeans were torn. Her left leg was bruised and red under her jeans. Si Won slowly lifted his head up and tried to get up through the pains. Fany slowly walked over reaching a hand out to grab the newspaper that fell a couple feet away from them.

            “Yah… you should’ve just… given me the newspaper in the first place.” She winced swallowing her saliva. Si Won glared at her who stumbled to the newspaper with excitement of reading what was on it, yet she had pain written all over her face.

            “Hey! I’m hurt here and you’re worried about the stupid newspaper?!” He yelled silently. Fany scoffed and slowly limped towards him, brushing the sand off her body with a nod and mocking laugh.

            Jessica and Dong Hae were in a beautiful hill overlooking the beach. His back was leaned up against a big rock with Jessica standing in front of him with a smile on her face. Dong Hae looked at her with a smile and gently grabbed her petite hands. He stiffened feeling her soft hands and let out a slight smile when she blushed.

             “I’m… really sorry that I never kept contact.” He said shamefully looking at her face. She took a step towards him, looking up to meet his gaze. “I’m sorry… that I left you.” She said with sadness, dropping her head down to their hands.

              “No. I knew you were just trying to protect me.” He said smiling. He let go of one of her hands and lifted her chin up to look at him. “I’m sorry for being foolish with my friends.” He said. She chuckled a little. 

              “You weren’t foolish Dong Hae.” She said with a smile keeping their hands twined together. He shook his head and lightly smiled. “I was always foolish in the first place.” He said. “And that’s what I loved about you: your foolishness.” She said with a chuckle. He sadly smiled. She looked down to their hands and ran her thumbs along his rough hands.

              “I have to tell you something.” She said. He stared into her eyes waiting for her to continue.

              “I’m leaving for Italy… tonight.” She said. His eyes turned into worry.  “Tonight?” He asked confused. She slowly nodded looking up to him. He looked at her tear that slowly fell down her eyes and slowly released her hand and wiped her tear off with his thumb. 

               “Don’t worry… I’ll keep contact this time.” He said chuckling. She sniffed and held onto his hands again tighter with a short chuckle.

               “Will you… take me to the airport?” She asked. He stared into her eyes and slowly nodded. “Of course.” He said smiling warmly.

                “I’ll take you after we leave here.” He added with a smile then took a step closer towards her. She looked up at him and tightened her hand on his. He chuckled and slowly brushed her loose hair behind her ears. He stared at her for a rather long time until he slowly tilted his head leaning in towards her face. She smiled happily in her heart and leaned up towards him. They closed their eyes and kissed each other for all the times they’ve missed each other.

                MEANWHILE WITH SIFANY:

                “Help me up!” Si Won yelled annoyed with his back still on the rock. Fany slowly limped towards him and reached her hand out after she set the newspaper under her feet, making sure to not lose it anymore. She grabbed his one huge hand with both of hers and tried her best to pull him up. He pushed himself up with his other free hand and finally managed to stand up, crouching with pain. Fany walked over, shuffling to look at his back.

                “Ohhh!” She yelled loudly, staring at his back in shock, covering . He turned his head to look at her worry face and was concerned.

                “W-what? What’s wrong?!” He asked curiously trying to look at his own back. Fany walked closer to look at his back. His back was torn and his clothes were almost ripped. The sharper rocks tore tiny holes through his shirt leaving a bit of blood on his back.

                “Um… you have… there’s… blood.” She finally said pointing at his back with disgust. He reached his arm back to feel his back and yelled out loudly in agony from the pain. “What??! Are you okay?!” She yelled loudly standing in front of him.

                “It HURTS!” He screamed loudly making her tremor. She pointed to her shaky legs and knees. “How do you think I feel?!” She yelled looking down to her injuries. Si Won slowly looked down. Her jeans were torn and bleeding also. He took a deep breath in irritation and looked up to the sky and then around the beach area, which was a couple feet away now.

            “Alright…we have to find Jessica and Dong Hae.” He said with his hands at his waist still scowling. “We need to go home… now.” He said in a rush then slowly walked forward. Fany staggered behind him grunting loudly at every step she took. Si Won gazed over at her in annoyance.

              “Do you really have to make a sound at every step?” He asked annoyed giving her an evil glare. Fany quickly looked up at him and scoffed. “Yes! Because it hurts!” She said almost in a scream. Si Won sighed deeply.

                “Yeah... right.” He answered slowly walking forward again. Fany grunted and followed along until Si Won spotted Dong Hae and Jessica walking towards them. They were hand in hand and smiling sweetly. He smiled in relief.

                “Finally found them.” He said with a smile. “Dong Hae oppa! Jessica unnie!” Fany yelled loudly with all her might beside Si Won’s ears. He covered his ears quickly. “Hey!” He yelled staring at her annoyed. She quickly covered with an apologetic face filled with sarcasm. Fany pouted her lips and shrugged her shoulders.

                “I have a louder voice.” She said carelessly then limped towards the lovebirds. Si Won breathed deeply and quickly followed behind her. Dong Hae and Jessica’s eyes widened as they laid eyes on the state Si Won and Fany were in.

                “What in the world happened with you two?!” Dong Hae yelled jogging towards them worriedly. Fany glanced at Si Won angrily. “Are you guys okay?” Jessica asked nearing them. She rested her hand on Fany’s shoulder. “What happened?” She asked curiously scanning at Fany and Si Won.

            “We… fell.” Si Won said scratching his head, not turning around for them to see his torn back. Dong Hae and Jessica stared at them unbelievably. Fany scoffed and crossed her arms, standing in front of Si Won.

A/N: Haha, I was laughing the whole entire time I was writing this!!!

Well, the Sifany fight I mean :DDD

I had to get it off my chest. Ideas were just running out of my mind… haha…

Hopefully you all understood the whole fight and could imagine it happening…

Well, please don’t forget to comment!!!! Love you all!!!