Nervous...

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

            “By the way… was Si Won… married once?” Fany asked out of the blue with an unsure voice. Dong Hae shook his head and chuckled in confusion. “No…why?” He asked curiously. Fany tilted her head in confusion.

            “Earlier Min Wah mentioned his wife and then Si Won’s previous girlfriend or something like that. And Si Won got really mad.” She said confused. Dong Hae dropped his eyes to the ground and lightly chuckled.

            “Oh that… I’d rather Si Won tell you himself.” He said then motioned for her to go find him. Fany stared at him awkwardly then grabbed her coat and stopped.

             “Why can’t you just tell me?” She asked almost whining. He shook his head. “It’s his story… not mine.” He said then stood up stretching deeply. “While you two are out, I'm going to be making dinner.” He said. Fany stared at him confused.

            “I’m…not going out.” She said confused looking around. Dong Hae chuckled and walked to the kitchen. Fany quickly followed him to the kitchen with a smile on her face. Dong Hae turned around halting his steps.

            “If you want to know the stories then go find Si Won.” He said with a straight face. Fany looked down pouting her lips with a baby face unsure if she wanted to go or not.

            Si Won sat by the beach house throwing a pile of sand beside the wooden area he was sitting on. He smiled and spread the sand out, writing random words on it. Suddenly, when a branch breaking was heard from behind the beach house, he quickly grabbed a rock, ready to throw it. He launched his arm and narrowed his eyes in anger.

            “It’s just me Si Won! You better not throw it!” Fany yelled with a tiny voice, slowly appearing from the dark. Her hands were slightly over her head trying to shield her face if Si Won threw the rock. He smiled then set the rock down by the pile of sand he had on the side. She chuckled and made her way over sitting beside him.

            “I remember that… punch you threw once.” She said staring at the black ocean. He laughed and looked up to the night sky. “Oh right.” He said chuckling, trying to break the awkwardness.

            “That was the best punch I’ve ever thrown!” He said loudly with a laugh feeling his fist. She scoffed at him. “Too bad you had to be the receiver.” He said looking at her. She chuckled and stared at his bare, cold hands.

            “Why don’t you wear your gloves?” She asked annoyed. He brushed his nose with his cold hand and chuckled looking at her.

            “I purposely don’t wear them so you can warm them up with yours like how you did earlier.” He said staring at her hands. He leaned his head towards her neck and ears playfully but she hesitated and backed away pushing him away with a finger to his forehead. They both chuckled silently. He sat back where he was and took a deep breath.

            “Already done talking with your brother?” He asked suddenly, changing the subject. Fany nodded slowly then looked down. “Yeah… it was stupid of me to snap like that.” She said under her breath.

           “No… you’re a girl.” He said chuckling. “I’m sure any girl would’ve snapped like that as well.” He said smiling at her. “But you… you actually did okay. I was expecting you to continue being angry for a couple days actually… or a couple weeks.” He said jokingly. She smiled and moved a bit closer to him without realizing it.

            “Hey Choi Si Won.” She said gulping loudly. He stared at her awkwardly.  “What?” He asked slightly backing away from her. She chuckled and stopped where she was, sitting a couple inches away from him.

            “Can you tell me what Min Wah was talking about earlier?” She asked hesitantly with squinted eyes. “W-what’re you talking about?” He asked confused with a nervous laugh. Fany looked down slowly and played with her fingers and mittens. “Well… I asked Dong Hae oppa to tell me… but he refused to.” She said looking up at him. He stared at her questioningly.

             “I’m talking about… the connection between your previous girlfriend and Min Wah’s wife.” She finally said. Si Won’s facial expression rapidly switched from happiness to distress in an instant. Her eyes slightly grew wide seeing his expression. She quickly shook her head and chuckled timidly. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to Si Won, I-“

             “No, I’ll tell you.” He said with a straight face. He looked at her and tried cracking a sad smile. “Since you told me about your whole life before, I’ll tell you mine.” He said. She glared at him and scoffed. “No you don’t have to.” She said looking down. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

             “They’re… one person.” He said. She rapidly turned her head to stare at him. She moved her hair out of her face and her eyes narrowed in confusion. “What-w-what do you mean?” She asked with a stutter. He looked at her and scratched his neck groaning deeply.

            “Um… you sure you want to hear the whole story?” He asked with a bothered chuckle. Fany kept her stare on him. “Well yeah!” She yelled loudly. He chuckled and backed away a little from her yell.

                “I’ll shorten it for you…I don’t want Dong Hae to worry that we’re out so long.” He said. She nodded and waited patiently. He was silent for a while, trying to gather his thoughts up. She kept staring at him impatiently now.

            “Ok… go.” She said. He tilted his head and stuffed his cold hands in his pockets looking up. “Um… this was a while back. But I remember it as though it was only a few days ago.” He said while she slump her shoulders and leaned in towards him. “What I meant to say earlier is that, Min Wah’s wife… and my previous girlfriend are… the same person.” He said. Fany’s eyes widen.

            “WHAT?!” She screamed loudly, her voice echoing in the silent beach. Si Won shrieked and closed his eyes, covering his ears. Fany quickly covered and looked around quickly making sure her loud voice didn’t disturb anyone. “Sorry!” She whispered. Si Won broke a chuckle looking down and shook his head.

             “Anyways, yes… they were the same person.” He repeated. She gasped and hunched her back. “Her name was Im Yoona.” He said with a slight smile. “We were always happy… doing everything together. I thought it was perfect. As a matter of fact, it was too perfect.” He said then glanced at her. She sat silently, staring into his eyes deeply. “Can you not…stare at me like that?” He said with a chuckle. Fany looked down quickly with an apologetic look.

            “Sorry…I tend to…look at people intensely when I’m focused at what they’re talking about.” She said then looked down, sliding her piece of hair over her ear. “I… just think it’s rude when someone’s talking and people just stare off into space.” She said. He smiled and stared at her.

            “Ok well… keep looking at me while I talk then.” He said staring at her. She looked at him and smiled. They made eye contact for a split second, both their eyes relaxing. Fany’s shoulders froze from her tensed position while Si Won kept his eyes on hers.

            “Um…just-just continue.” Fany said after a while. She looked down rapidly and moved her feet along the soft sand below her. “Um… where was I again?” He said through a chuckle trying to get back on topic. He cleared his throat with a cough and moved his gaze to the sky once again, sighing.

           “Yoona and I were together for about…2 years when I finally proposed to her.” He said. Fany turned to stare at him without warning again. “She agreed rapidly and I was going to go to her house to ask her parent’s permission to allow my proposal.” He said. Fany’s eyes narrowed listening closer.

           “But on that same day…Min Wah’s group came to kidnap her.” He said. Fany’s eyes widened in suspicion with her head slightly tilted. Her eyes shut tight trying to remember why she felt she had heard this before.

          “Your story sounds familiar.” She silently said slowly opening her eyes again. He stared at her. “What?” He asked not hearing her very well. She rapidly looked up at him with a surprised expression and chuckled.

           “Oh nothing, I was talking to myself! Keep going.” She said motioning for him to continue his story. Si Won shrugged and leaned back a bit balancing his body with his arms.

            “As I was saying…” He said glancing at Fany with a chuckle. She smiled at him. “I gave up and never went to her place. I instantly went out to look for her and it was no use. At this time, I knew nothing about Min Wah’s group yet and so I didn’t know their secret hideouts. A few days later I found her in a restaurant eating with a man.” He said with his eyes flickering down to the sand moving his foot along it.

            “I didn’t know who he was and he didn’t look familiar to me at all. But later, my friend, Hee Chul, who was working for Min Wah, informed me that Yoona was now… married to Min Wah.” He said. Fany’s eyes widened more by each word she heard. She was sitting up tall now, shocked at the results.

            “She went happily with him also because all she ever wanted was power, money… and wealth.” He said with a sad chuckle. “Min Wah had all that and she knew I didn’t…so-“

             “So why did you go work for Min Wah?!” She suddenly yelled loudly. Si Won lightly shook with his eyes narrowing trying to search for his true answer. “I-I missed her so much those days… those days that I couldn’t find her. Watching her with Min Wah only made everything worse.” He said. She looked down understandingly and then back up at him.

             “I started working for him so I could have a chance to see Yoona at least once in a long while. But Min Wah never liked me. He only adored my speed and quickness. Other than that, I was trash to him. He was always trying to find excuses to kick me out… and he finally accomplished that task.” He said with a chuckle. Fany’s face remained concerned.

            “How?” She asked under her breath. Si Won stood up from sitting and faced his back to her. He took a breath and stretched his muscles and body. She stared at his body and movements in amazement but quickly took her mind off of what she was staring at.

            “How did they kick you out?” She asked once more standing up beside him. Her hands were still in her pockets.

            “They had me picket-pocket for them… and then blamed that I stole the money later on. Min Wah is one of those guys who makes every decision on his own. One thing goes missing and he automatically flips out.” He said bending down to grab a handful of sand in his hands. He rubbed his hands together trying to warm them up from the cold breeze.

            “You were the first to witness me weak.” He said with a chuckle. Fany stared at him confused. “Me?” She asked pointing to herself in shock. He nodded and smiled.  “That day you found me in the alley.” He said. She slouch her back in embarrassment at her actions and never knowing what he went through to argue with him from the very beginning.

            “It was that day.” She said understandingly now with her head down. She slowly looked up at him with guilt all over her face. “I’m… sorry that I argued with you a lot when we first met.” She said with a scrunched up face. He smiled and shook his head.

           “No… it was always great having you around.” He admitted with a chuckle, staring at her with a smile. Her eyes grew a bit wider feeling a slight urge of happiness at his words with a huge smile across her face. He looked away and chuckled then started walking ahead back home. Fany quickly started following him.

          “So… I was right. You do enjoy my company.” She said chuckling. Si Won glanced at her and stopped to wait for her to catch up. He scoffed with a laugh when she finally caught up with him. She walked ahead with her arms flying behind her, happily humming to herself. Si Won stood behind with a smile across his face. He quickly jogged behind her and grabbed her right hand in his left. She automatically stopped walking and stared down at their hands with shock and then to his face. He paid no attention to her shocked expression. Instead, he dragged her hand and held it tightly in his. He twined their fingers and smiled walking ahead leading her. She lightly broke a smile and trailed along behind him staring at him from behind.

          “Hey Choi Si Won.” She said quietly hoping he wouldn’t hear her through the loud crashing of the waves. He slowly turned around and stopped walking. She widened her eyes and stared at him trying to smile. “What?” He asked peculiarly.

                “Crap! He heard me. Well, this is the chance Fany! Just do it! This is the perfect chance…”

          “Uh, there’s something I’ve always wanted to do ever since the first time I saw you smile.” She said nervously keeping her look on him. He looked at her and slightly chuckled with a smile. Fany watched his deep dimples and felt her heart fluttering. She took a deep breath then a step towards him.

          “And what’s that?” He asked curiously, staring at her with a smile on his face. She looked at him and lightly chuckled.

          “Just… stay very still and don’t move.” She said with a serious look on her face. He stared at her awkwardly with his body tensing up anxiously at her actions. He stared down at her. “Okay.” He said standing still. She took another step closer to him. Every time she took a step closer to him, he felt his heart beating faster. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

A/N: Okay! So I’m going stop here for today!!! DON’T HATE ME!!!! AHHH!!!!!!

It was a long chapter!!! And I updated two chapters :D

Sorry to stop on such an intense part!!!

So… shall it be a kiss??? Or something else???

A kiss should be about time… right??? Hehe…

Please comment to let me know how it’s going so far… :DDD

Until next time… SARANGHAE!!!!!