S.Korea's Top Model: Jessica Jung

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

            

A/N: Well, as promised... this is a HAESICA CHAPTER!!!!!!! Enjoy! And sorry it took so long for me to finally put it up, but here it is!! Enjoy!!!

             Siwon took his time walking through the hallways and sat in the waiting room, on the couch that Fany was laying on earlier. He placed his elbows on his knees and covered his face with his hands. He looked around trying to drive his focus away from that and spotted a tiny counter. He reached over and grabbed a newspaper from that counter and read it. The headline on the newspaper wrote: SOUTH KOREA’S TOP MODEL: Jessica Jung. Si Won’s eyes popped open wide as he read the following information. His hands gripped on both sides of the newspaper in shock.

            “This is… Dong Hae’s past crush.” He said quietly holding the newspaper in his hands. He looked towards Dong Hae’s room and looked down to the newspaper, reading some more with narrowed eyes.

              Outside of a huge company was Jessica Jung walking towards a limo. She was tall with a slim body and long, slender legs. She was dressed in a long red cloak to her legs that was worn over with black stockings. She had on long black leather gloves that stretched under her sleeves to her hands. Her brown hair was curled back into a long ponytail. She smiled a crack when her chauffer opened the door for her to enter the limousine.

             “Where to, Miss Jessica?” He asked. She smiled kindly at him. “Dong Wa High School.” She said with a light smile stepping a foot in the limo. She looked down while the chauffeur closed the car door. “Is there… a purpose?” He asked curiously then sat down in the driver’s seat with a peculiar smile. She smiled and nodded.        

             “High School crush.” She said comfortably resting her back on the leather cushion. He smiled then started the car and slowly drove towards the high school.

            Fany sat in a chair by Dong Hae’s side holding his warm hand as her head was lying on his bed in the hospital. Dong Hae took a deep breath from explaining everything to her and closed his eyes then slightly smiled from relief. The door opened a crack with Si Won slowly peeking in with the newspaper in his hand. Dong Hae slowly turned his head to look at him and put his thumb up with a smile. Si Won lightly chuckled walking towards him.

           “Is she okay?” He whispered with an unsure smile and shoulders high. “Yeah, she’s fine.” Dong Hae said nodding silently, brushing Fany’s hair behind her ear. Si Won smiled staring at both of them. He tucked the newspaper in his back pocket and sigh sitting down across from Dong Hae in a chair watching Fany sleep peacefully.

            Jessica reached Dong Wa High School and let out a smile. The chauffer opened the door for her as she smiled at him and stepped out. “Wait here.” She said staring at the school. “I’ll be right back.” She continued. He nodded and walked back to sit in the driver’s seat to wait. She walked towards the school with a smile and stared at the entrance. She walked to the fields in the back of the school slowly with her high heels on. She remained on the cement to keep from falling. Being a model, she was always careful with her steps. She stared at the field with a smile thinking of the past.

            “Jessica! Throw the ball over here!” Dong Hae yelled loudly with a laugh jogging a distance away from her. She held a football in her hand running slowly towards him. They were both in P.E. class together and dressed in sweats. Dong Hae was young and handsome as usual. His hair was nicely spiked and the bright sun reflected on his perfect skin. Jessica, on the other hand, was a little chubby and not so good-looking. Her hair was in an oily ponytail and many girls never liked her because she was different. Dong Hae always liked her because she ‘was’ different.

             She quickly walked back to the limousine and glanced back to look at the high schoolers. She caught a glimpse of a couple walking by holding hands and smiled then opened the car door on her own. She quickly slid in and let out a cough. “Let’s go.” She said quickly. The chauffer drove away swiftly.

            “Jessica Jung?” Dong Hae yelled unbelievably, holding the newspaper in front of his face with both hands. Si Won nodded and let out a light smile. Dong Hae had shock and excitement in his face, along with sadness also as he read slowly trying to take everything in.

            “It is her…right?” Si Won asked curiously. Dong Hae stayed perfectly still reading with eyes wide. “I knew the name rang a bell when I first saw it.” He said squinting his eyes and looked out the window. They were still sitting in the hospital room with Dong Hae on the bed. Si Won was sitting in Fany’s spot earlier while she went out to buy some snacks.

            “How is this even possible?” Dong Hae asked still in shock. He stared at her photo in the newspaper. Her figure was perfect and her face was slightly slimmer and different than in high school. He shook his head slightly and looked closer, pulling the newspaper closer to his face. Si Won stared at him and scoffed.

            “Hey! People can change!” Si Won said laughing. He stood up instantly laughing, walking back and forth while Dong Hae let out a light smile and put the newspaper down after reading and examining her picture. “I know that but-“

             “Anybody hungry?!” Fany yelled opening the door with her feet, holding some bags of food in her hand. They both looked at her instantly and stuffed the newspaper away while Fany was looking down.

             “What do you have?” Si Won asked walking towards her with a smile trying to grab some food. Fany moved them away from Si Won. “Sorry Choi Si Won.” She said with a fierce look at him. “The patient gets food first.” She said sticking her tongue out and then walked towards her oppa. “Oh fine!” Si Won said with a silent laugh. He sat back down on his seat and crossed his arms, trying to grin. Fany glanced at him and chuckled.

                Jessica sat in the car staring out the window and thought of Dong Hae.

            Dong Hae and Jessica walked in the sidewalk to school hand in hand and smiling. “Are you doing anything after school today?” Dong Hae asked smiling down at her. She glanced at him nervously blushing and looked up to the sky.

            “Hmmm… no, I don’t think so.” She said with a silent chuckle. “I have plans… for us.” He said smiling sweetly. Her eyes widened a bit in excitement and gasped in surprise as they walked.

            “What?” She asked happily. He chuckled and shook his head smiling. “It’s a surprise.” He said half sticking his tongue out at her. They both laughed together, cuddling together. “You know you’re going to tell me anyways.” She said smiling while walking and glancing at him. “So might as well tell me now… please?” She asked with a doggy face look. He slipped one hand in his pockets and looked up to the sky smiling.

                “I’m not going to tell you.” He said. She giggled and hit him. “Tell me!” She said then they both laughed.

             Jessica smiled as the thoughts ran through her head. Her smile slowly faded when something caught her eyes. “Stop the car.” She said demandingly as the chauffer slowly hit the brakes in front of the hospital.

              “Dong… Hae?” She said silently with question in her voice. The chauffer quickly stared towards the direction she was looking at with a bit of shock, squinting his eyes as though he could see better.

A/N: I know Jessica unnie didn’t get plastic surgery… she’s a natural beauty of course!

I just put it in there so I can have a reason for their departure…

Sorry if this offends you all… just know I love Jessica unnie a lot!!!!!!

            Dong Hae slowly walked outside the hospital with some bandages on the side of his head from falling while at the house. Si Won helped him walk with one arm over his shoulder. “Hurry up Fany!” Si Won yelled with a bit of a grunt at her who slowly ran out of the hospital door behind them throwing the food away. Dong Hae had a blank expression while the thoughts of his grandma replayed through his mind again.

            “Who told you two to eat so much?!” She yelled loudly beside them both making Dong Hae loose his train of thought. He looked to the sky with a light smile knowing his grandma is in a better place now and sighed as he looked towards the driveway. His smile slowly faded when his eyes focused on a familiar face. He stopped walking, making Si Won come to a halt and making Fany’s head hit Si Won’s back uncontrollably. Si Won quickly turned around and hit her head gently then turned back to Dong Hae.

            “Hey, what’s wrong?” Si Won asked confused. He looked at where Dong Hae was looking and froze in shock. Fany stared at them both in confusion trying to look at what their eyes were so focused on.

            “Jessica… Jung.” Dong Hae said in confusion while Fany stared at him awkwardly.

            Si Won and Fany sat at a bench near the hospital door while Jessica and Dong Hae were sitting at the side of a stature rock near the limousine. “Hey, who’s that?” Fany asked squinting her eyes, trying to see Dong Hae and Jessica better. They were sitting a couple feet away from them, unable to hear their conversations and see them clearly.

            “Jessica Jung.” Si Won answered. Fany scratched her head in confusion. Si Won stared at her confused. “You… don’t know her?” He asked. She shook her head no. “I don’t…” she said tilting her head, keeping her stare on Jessica as she spoke.

            “But her name… does sound familiar. Should I know her?” She asked curiously. Si Won shrugged. “She’s Dong Hae’s high school crush.” He said. Fany’s eyes widen, shooting a stare at Si Won.

            “You really don’t know her?” He asked once more. She shook her head frozen in silence with her widened eyes still staring into Si Won’s. She slowly shook her head again then turned her stare towards Dong Hae and Jessica, not able to believe that her oppa had kept this secret away from her in so long.

            “No… he never said anything to me about her.” She said confused with a slight happiness and anger at the same time that her brother actually had someone he admired and adored, but never told her.

            “Not even to grandma?” He asked with a laugh. Fany’s face turned from confusion and happiness to sadness. Si Won looked down regrettably at the ground and clicked his tongue.

             “Sorry… about mentioning grandma.” He said quietly. Fany let out a deep breath sitting back on the bench and hugged her knees close in front of her. She laid her head on her knees and closed her eyes.

              Dong Hae and Jessica sat silently on the side of the stature rock. “So… what brings you here to the hospital?” Jessica asked in a soft voice, slowly looking up at him. He sighed and let out a slight laugh to cover his sadness and tragic lost.

            “It was just…” he said lingering his voice as he looked down sadly. She reached her hand up to touch him and slowly turned his shoulder to face her. She let out a worried look of curiosity and concern. “What’s wrong?” She asked silently with a crack on her voice. Dong Hae stared at her and memories flashed through his head.

             “Grandma.” He said after a long silence. Her eyes widened waiting to hear more. “She passed away this morning.” He said letting out a long breath. Jessica stood up immediately. “Grandma?!” She asked unbelievably in a bit louder tone. Si Won and Fany slowly looked up at them from afar. Dong Hae stood up in front of her and hushed her with narrowed eyes.

            “Please don’t remind Fany about grandma.” He said looking over his shoulder. Fany and Si Won quickly looked away to the ground, acting as though they weren’t listening to their faint conversation. Jessica glanced at them and then back at Dong Hae and took a step closer to him. He stared at her awkwardly as she spoke.

            “What happened to her?” She asked curiously with confusion. Dong Hae shook his head in misperception trying to figure out where to start.

            “I’m not sure either.” He answered looking down. “I was at work. The neighbors called and said her heart just wasn’t… supporting her anymore.” He continued. She leisurely covered in shock looking at his face up and down. He stood frozen now with his gaze locked on the ground below them. She looked up at him and examined the bandages on his face. He remained still as though she wasn’t there. She slightly reached a hand up to touch the bandages on his face. He somewhat flinched looking at her, now feeling her touch.

            “I’m so sorry.” She said through a whisper and sad eyes. He slightly nodded. “It’s ok… don’t be.” He said after a long silence. “It was… very unexpected.”

            “What happened to these?” She asked confused, running her tiny index finger on the bandage. He looked down while she slowly set her hands back at her side looking into his eyes.

            “I… had a mini heart attack after I saw that grandma was gone.” He said sitting back down. She stared at him with narrowed eyes. “I hit my face on the ground at home.” He added. She covered her forehead and shook her head slowly. “I just… lost control again.”

            “Dong Hae.” She said sitting closer by him. He stood up and scoffed. His face was filled with guilt and confusion as he set his hands on his hips looking up to the sky after a long deep exhale.

            “Stop being so… nice to me Jessica.” He said suddenly. She stared at him awkwardly. “I was so vulgar to you. I used you and you knew that too. Why’re you being so kind to me?” He asked with confusion and peculiar narrowed eyes. She smiled and stood up in front of him. “You were only using me when you were in front of your friends.” She said smiling.

            “But I knew whenever you and I were together alone, on our tiny dates…” she said with a smile, “it was all real.” She continued with a warm smile. He looked down and narrowed his eyes.

            “I was… dared to date you Jessica.” He said keeping his gaze on hers. She nodded. “I know.” She said with her eyes wondering around them. “But a little bird once told me that you liked me because I was different from all the other girls also.” She said looking down with a smile. His face flushed red.

            “I never kept… contact with you.” He said regrettably with sad eyes. He looked at her face now and looked up at him and smiled shaking her head no. “I don’t mind at all.” She said with a light chuckle. “I… understood what situation you were in.” She said.

A/N: Aw!!!!! HAESICA LOVE!!!!!!!! Well, there it goes! My first Haesica chapter!

I told you Haesica will be a dream come true right???

Hope all you Haesica shippers, as well as myself, loved it!!!

Please don’t forget to comment a lot now… :D

You know it’s tempting to leave a comment… so without further ado, help yourself :D

Just kidding, thanks for viewing my fic!

Saranghae everyone! Have a good day!!!! :D