Fany so pretty!!!

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

A/N: I know I wasn't going to update today... But because i've gotten so many love from my previous chapter(s), I'm going to update! And also, i'm just sitting around right now at school waiting for my next class to start at 10am... :D I just want to firstly thank everyone for loving this story!! Silent readers or not! I still love you all! I'm just in a really good and happy mood right now. I love you all!!!!! Thank you for being like my family on AFF... you all are so really awesome! Without you guys, i wouldn't be on here writing these stories! So, thank you all again! Saranghae!!!

 

                The next morning at the construction site, Si Won and Dong Hae sat with the friends waiting for Fany on lunch. Ki Bum walked over to Si Won wiping his sweat with his hands. Dong Hae stood up to go grab a water bottle while Rye Wook and they came to sit by Si Won quickly.

                “So… how’s it going with Fany huh?” Ki Bum asked with a raised eyebrow. Si Won chuckled. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Si Won said chuckling and drinking his almost empty water bottle. Rye Wook gasped. “You two are… going-“

               “Choi Si Won! Dong Hae!” Fany yelled running slowly towards them with their lunch in her hands. All the guys watched in awe while Dong Hae stared at his co-workers in annoyance. Fany was dressed in an oversized zipped up sweater and her hair was pulled back into a curled ponytail. She had on a pair of tiny jeans and black boots.

                “She’s so… beautiful.” Sungmin said in awe, keeping his dreamy stare on her. “So beautiful.” Ki Bum repeated. “Like an angel.” Rye Wook finished. Si Won held his breath and watched her run towards him in slow motion. Her perfect face shined, even though the sun was nowhere in sight. He let out a slight smile and stood up.

            “Hungry?” She asked when she reached Si Won. He reached out for the food as she handed it to him. “No not really.” He said taking it. She smiled. “Fany, maybe you should stop bringing us lunch.” Dong Hae said standing beside Si Won, grabbing the lunch.

             “Why?” Ki Bum asked walking towards them with a confused expression. “Fany is welcomed here anytime.” Sungmin said nervously chuckling. “Right guys?” He continued then looked back to the rest of the guys who quickly agreed.

“Yeah, well I can surely do that, but that will include you and poor Choi Si Won wasting money every day for lunch.” She said sticking her tongue out at her brother as the rest of the guys laughed.

            “I wouldn’t mind that.” Dong Hae said chuckling. “Go straight home and take care of grandma.” He said then Fany turned around to walk back.

            “I will! After my day out with Sunny!” She yelled with a loud laugh. Dong Hae scoffed and went off to eat his food. “Bye my Fany!” Rye Wook said smiling dreamily. Si Won chuckled and shook his head eating the food she brought.

            Sunny and Fany sat at a fountain nearby the construction site with a juice box in their hands. “How’s it going with Choi Si Won living in the house?” Sunny asked with a chuckle, on her straw. Fany looked up confused. “It hasn’t been that bad actually.” She said with a confused expression. “That’s good.” Sunny replied smiling.

            “Honestly, Si Won doesn’t even seem like a bad guy at all. I don’t see why you disliked him in the first place.” She said slightly smiling and poking the straw into her juice box. “How is he anyway?” Sunny asked. Fany stared at the construction site then stood up and stuffed her hands in her pockets watching Dong Hae and Si Won walk towards them talking amongst themselves. Dong Hae was dressed in a leather sweater and a beanie along with jeans and sneakers. Si Won had his hood over his head from his huge hoodie. His jeans were dark and he was wearing a pair of sneakers.

            “Well, you can ask him.” Fany said chuckling. She let out a smirk watching them approach Sunny and her quickly. Sunny quickly looked up and stood beside her smiling.

            “Hmm, he really is handsome.” She said with a chuckle. Fany stared at her awkwardly. “You think he’s handsome?” She asked letting out a scoff. Sunny crossed her arms and laughed. “I only have crushes on cute men.” She said chuckling and thinking about their high school years when she still had a crush on him.

             Just then, Dong Hae quickly patted Si Won’s back and ran off. Fany looked at him and ran after him. “Dong Hae oppa!” She yelled. Si Won ran towards her and stopped her.

            “Oh, Fany, don’t follow him.” He said with an uncertain face. “Why?” She asked confused. “Um, he ate too much food earlier and has to go do number two.” He lied letting out a short fake chuckle. “Oh, really? Okay then.” Fany said.

             “Hey, let’s go get some groceries?” Si Won asked elbowing her. “I just bought groceries yesterday.” Fany said. “Well you forgot to buy some… cabbage.” He said gulping with his eyes closed in irritation trying to calm down. “You know that your grandma loves cabbage soup.” He said with a slight smile then glanced at Fany and then to Sunny.

            “Okay, Sunny, will you be okay?” Fany asked. “Yeah. Go with Si Won. I was going to go home anyways.” She said then slowly walked the opposite direction to her home. Sunny smiled and waved back while Si Won pulled Fany away.

               Dong Hae ran as fast as he could towards his home as his cold foggy breath blew out in front of him. He became breathless as he ran by people pushing his way through, not caring what anyone said about him. Even though it was cold, his face was sweating heavily as he ran faster at each minute from the phone call he received earlier. He felt his whole body feeling weak and powerless all over again.

FROM EARLIER

              “Your grandma’s heart isn’t beating anymore Dong Hae! She collapsed outside!” A neighbor yelled panting. Dong Hae held his breath and froze. He held the hammer in his hand during construction and widened his eyes, trying to process the words he just heard in his head.

              “What’s wrong?” Si Won asked looking at him. “We’re leaving… right now.” Dong Hae said then he walked by Si Won and towards the boss. “Why?!” Si Won yelled walking quickly behind him. Dong Hae turned around quickly with fierce, yet sad eyes.

              “Grandma collapsed outside the house just now. And they said that she’s not breathing.” He said. Si Won’s eyes grew wide. He tried to speak, but no words came out. “We are going to go find Fany and you’re coming with me.” He said. Si Won nodded then followed Dong Hae.

              “I’m going to go home and take care of Grandma and see what’s up. And you, take Fany… somewhere until I call you and tell you it’s okay to bring her back home.” He said. Si Won’s eyes narrowed. “Why can’t she know-“

              “I’ve already told you before!” Dong Hae yelled with anger in his voice, making Si Won halt. “I hate watching my sister in sadness and worry.” He yelled. Si Won looked down slowly nodding.

              Fany walked by Si Won slowly and glanced up at him here and there. She noticed his odd expression and the different ways he was walking. There was worry in his eyes as he felt a vibration in his pocket. He stared at his phone and opened the text from Dong Hae: “DO NOT MAKE IT OBVIOUS.” Si Won closed his phone and put it back in his pocket then shut his eyes tight and breathed heavily.

            “Hey are you okay? What’s up with you and Dong Hae oppa?” Fany asked. She stopped and turned Si Won to face her. He slowly let out a smile pressing his lips together making his dimples show.

             “Umm… nothing.” He said brushing the back of his head with his hands. “Let’s go get some carrots.” He said leading her to the store. She slowly followed him behind with confusion. “I thought we were getting cabbage?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. Si Won looked around slowly wandering his eyes knowing her screwed up. “That’s what I meant-“

             “What’s going on Choi Si Won?” She asked starting to take her phone out of her pockets while Si Won looked down.

             Dong Hae finally reached his house and saw sight of an ambulance. He gulped down his saliva and his dry lips. He caught his breath quickly and ran towards the ambulance.

            “Hey! Hey! Where’s my grandma!?” He yelled loudly as his neighbors looked over at him with shock. “Where is she?!” He yelled again then stopped when he saw a woman lying on a stretcher with a white cloth over her body and face. Dong Hae’s jaw dropped. He froze still and felt his eyes warming. Everything went silent as he stared at his grandma lying helpless on the stretcher, not seeing her face at all.

            “Dong Hae!” Yelled a voice from afar. He remained press against the wall with tears slowly falling from his eyes now. He kept his gaze on his grandma lying dead on the stretcher. The men pulled her into the ambulance while Dong Hae tried to move his feet. He tried his best to run to his grandma, to be by her side, but his legs weren’t cooperating. He fell onto the ground weakly and turned his face to the side tearing.

            “Dong Hae oppa!” Yelled the voice as it neared him. He caught sight of Fany yelling his name louder now but he couldn’t do anything. He pressed a hand to his fast-heart-beating chest and another hand outstretched towards Fany. Dong Hae saw Si Won and Fany running towards him breathlessly. He slowly closed his eyes and fell to the ground.

            At the hospital, people were crying everywhere. Neighbors of Fany and them and others were there or support of any kind. Si Won stood against the wall with his hands in his pockets. His jacket was off from the warmth in the hospital. He was in his black tank top and jeans with his dirty sneakers from the construction site. Doctors and nurses walked by in rushes taking care of other patients while Fany sat in the quiet waiting room sleeping soundly with a tear drop sliding out from the corner of her eye. She covered her face in her arms and laid on her stomach on the long couch. Others sat around her and stared at her awkwardly. Si Won took a glance at her who laid helpless and tired on the couch.

            “Friend of Dong Hae?” A doctor asked coming out of a room near them. Si Won slowly looked at the doctor and slowly nodded. “Yes…is everything ok?” He asked curiously. “Is he fine?” He asked again walking closer to the doctor. Si Won crossed his arms and waited for some answers. The doctor smiled and nodded.

            “Do not worry… Dong Hae is fine.” He said. Si Won took a sigh of relief. “He can leave today.” The doctor said with a smile. “He just needs to rest and don’t over work himself.” He added. Si Won smiled and nodded.

            Si Won glanced over at Fany, who was sleeping soundly on the couch and slightly pursed his lips together. The doctor stared at Si Won and then to Fany. “Dongsang?” He asked. Si Won stared at the doctor and nodded. “Yes. She’s Dong Hae’s sister.” He said quietly. The doctor sighed. “Well, I'm really sorry about the loss of their grandmother, but you two can see Dong Hae now if you’d like.” He said. Si Won nodded then the doctor left.

            Dong Hae laid on the hospital bed and slowly breathed with his eyes softly shutting. He opened his eyes and looked out the window with the sunlight streaming in with the clouds parting away from hiding the sun. He kept a straight face as he saw Si Won standing by the door with his hand still on the doorknob. Dong Hae slightly closed his eyes sighing and turned his gaze back to the windows.

            “Is… Fany okay?” He asked after a long silence without looking at Si Won. Si Won slowly nodded looking down to the ground with a sigh. “Yeah she’s fine. She doesn’t know about grandma yet. She’s sleeping in the waiting room.” Si Won said then Dong Hae sighed deeply. Si Won walked over and sat in a chair across from Dong Hae’s bed. He pressed his hands together, resting his elbows on his knees. He took a deep breath and sighed. “You’re-“

            “You’re going to tell her.” Dong Hae said quickly before Si Won could even speak. Si Won stared at him with confusion and eyes narrowing. He slowly shook his head fidgeting to stand up. “I think it’s best if you tell her Dong Hae.” Si Won said standing now. He stuffed his hands into his pockets. “You’re her… brother.” He added. Dong Hae shut his eyes tight in frustration and slowly shook his head.

            “I can’t stand to see her in tears.” He said with his eyes closed. Si Won scoffed. “So Dong Hae. You are going to see her in tears one day anyway so-“

            “I don’t ever want to see my little sister in tears! Ever!” He yelled louder. “And I don’t ever want to picture that happening either.” He said a bit calmer now. Si Won remained quiet. “I understand. But you have to face it Dong Hae. She’s your sister.  You should be the one comforting her.” He said. Dong Hae sighed in a bit of anger and frustration.

            “Go…bring her in here.” He said quickly. Si Won scowled and stared at him for a bit then slowly walked towards the door. He froze in place when he saw Fany leaning on the wall beside the door hearing their every conversation. He looked down at her with a guilty look on his face. Her gaze was on the ground and her eyes were red and tired as tears were already filling her eyes. He looked to the ground and opened the door for her to go in. She slightly smiled at him then he closed the door slowly watching her disappear in the room.

A/N: Okay, there it is!!!!! Hopefully Donghae oppa will be able to talk with Fany about it???

Sorry for all the melodrama scenes, and sorry for grandma, but GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!

HAESICA IS FINALLY APPEARING NEXT CHAPTER!!!

I finally thought it was time for her to come in… since Donghae’s in stress…

I don’t want him to go through it alone… well, there goes a sneak peek for everyone…

Sorry if i made anyone sad for the passing away of grandma...

But, without further ado, Comment and make me happy!!!

Saranghae everyone! Have a good day!!!