Sifany Love... Ruined... Keke...

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

"You're lucky I saved you in time!" Fany yelled putting ointments on the punch that Hae put there.

 

[AN HOUR EARLIER]

Donghae finally caught up to Siwon and tripped him over, making him fall on his face. Donghae was about to jump on Siwon and start punching him, but Fany came on top of Siwon and prevented Donghae from doing anything bad.

"Oppa! Please don't hurt him!" Fany yelled with her hands covering Siwon's body.

"Get away Fany! Look what he did to you! I shouldn't have let you go in the first place. I should've known better!" Donghae said.

"It was a mistake! Siwon though it was Minwah and them, so he punched me instead. He didn't know! It was an accident! Please oppa!" Fany pleaded with her puppy eyes.

Donghae looked at Siwon who was hiding his face behind Fany's small body.

"So now you're changing the story? What really happened for reals?" Hae asked.

Fany gulped and looked at her brother frightened.

"Donghae ah," Jessica called him, walking over and grasping her arms around his waist.

"It was a mistake. Just forget about it." She said calmly, hoping Donghae would take it. He took a deep breath and walked inside madly.

Jessica looked at Siwon and Fany with a 'we-did-it' face and quickly followed Donghae back inside.

Fany turned back to look at Siwon and helped him stand up.

"Are you okay?" She asked looking at his forehead that had a cut on it. He placed his hands on her waist and looked at her with a smile.

"I'm okay. He didn't get to do damage yet. Thank goodness you came." He said. Fany chuckled and helped him inside.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

Siwon and Fany were sitting on Fany's bed while she put some ointments on him.

She kept her lips and pouting her lips from being unable to put the ointments on right. He looked at her lips and gulped then looked away.

"Ya-yah... stop doing that to your mouth." He said stuttering. Fany looked at him confused.

"What?" She asked. Siwon looked away trying to think of something.

"Yah! Your breath smells! Stop opening your mouth and breathing in my face." He said. She scoffed and smacked her lips.

"Jessica took oppa out for a walk, so he could relieve his madness." Fany said then she and Siwon chuckled.

"Good..." he said then looked down after glancing at her lips again.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked glancing at him. "Y-yeah... I'm okay." He said then looked at her eye with guilt.

"I'm sorry about your eye." He said. She chuckled making Siwon look at her lips again.

"Aish, Siwon, hold yourself together!"

"It's okay. I gave you a black eye too." She said then finished bandaging him up. She looked at him and sighed with a sweet smile.

"Stop saying sorry. You're making me-

Before she could finish her sentence, Siwon leaned in and gave her a long and romantic kiss. He placed a hand behind her neck and pulled her in closer to him.

She was shocked at his actions, but couldn't resist his love. She kissed him back and placed her hand on his jaw line. So sharp and strong, she didn't know how much love she could have for him.

Siwon laid Fany down on the bed and placed his hand on her back, arching her back upwards to move her to the center of the bed, so their legs would be off the ground.

Fany felt everything going to fast, but then again, this man kissing her is Siwon. This man taking her breath away is Siwon. She didn't want to change that. At all.

Siwon nibbled on her lips with one of his arm on the bed while the other was still on Fany's cheek. She placed her hands on his broad and warm chest and kissed him back romantically.

Before she knew it, Siwon stopped the kiss and looked at her with his cold but yet warm eyes. Those eyes she fell in love with. The owner that made her heart skip a beat.

"I love you, Choi Siwon..." she had to blurt it out.

She couldn't hold it in any longer. After what they've been through, she found it was ready for her to tell him. Everything she's holding in inside, she had to tell him. She wanted to let him know her real affections for him. Even though they already know, she still wanted to say it.

After her words, Siwon's eyes softened. He smiled his sweet smile showing his huge, deep dimples. Fany looked at his dimples and brushed them with her fingers.

"I love you too, Choi Fany..." he said making Fany chuckle a little. "Eck, yah, don't call me that. It's so weird." She said with a slight chuckle. He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"You're going to have to get used to it." He told her then without any further ado, he kissed her lips again.

She smiled with the kiss and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck with satisfaction.

Siwon broke the kiss again, making Fany roll her eyes in her heart.

"Argh!!! Freaken Siwon! Always stopping the kiss when I'm into it!" Fany yelled in her thoughts.

He got up slowly and went to lay at the head of the bed, pressing his head against the big fluffy pillow. He motioned for Fany to come lay beside him. She chuckled and laid on the feet of the bed, not moving.

"You're not going to come?" He asked her. She ignored him and coughed, mad at him.

"No." Was all she said. Siwon chuckled and got up then went to carry ber bridal-style.

"Come here my dear wife." He said with a grunt from carrying her. "Yah, put me down!" She told him and managed to escape his arms.

She stood on the floor and looked at Siwon who wasn't looking at her back. He smacked his lips and went to lay on the bed himself.

"Fine. I'll just sleep myself. Who wants to sleep with you too?" He asked turning the other way so his back would face Fany. She looked at him and scoffed.

"Stop being a baby, you'll get your time." She said then walked over and got on the bed.

Fany crawled on the bed and went to lay beside Siwon, cuddling on his back with her arm around his arm and shoulder.

"I feel cold." She pouted. Siwon smiled but shrugged her arm off of him, pretending to still be mad. Fany looked at him and smacked his lips.

"Fine! Who wants to sleep with you anyways?" She asked then was about to get up and off the bed until she felt Siwon's arms around her waist. He pulled her body towards his chest and held her to sleep.

"Where are you going, wifey?" He asked breathing into her ears. Shivers were sent all over her body. A weird but good sensation filled her heart. She smiled a little and placed her hand on his hand that was resting on her stomach. Her back was to him, so she turned and faced him.

"You must like me a lot?" Fany asked looking into his eyes. He nodded, "I only like to toy with girl's like you." He joked.

Fany scoffed and cuddled in his arms, smelling the perfect Siwon scent from his chest that made her toes curl.

"I'm the only girl you have. I don't know what you're talking about." She said then closed her eyes. Siwon wrapped his arms around her and chuckled.

"That's my girl." He said then gave her a kiss on her forehead before going to sleep.

Fany smiled and looked up at him, so close to his face, his closed eyes, lips, nose, dimples. She was examining his features until he slightly opened his tired eyes and looked at him.

"What?" He asked looking at her who chuckled when she got caught. She shook her head. "You... actually have a nice face." She told him. He chuckled.

"You've just noticed now?" He asked. She in her lips thinking.

 "Um... I don't know. I think I just wasn't really paying much attention to it." She said. He looked at her and gave her a kiss on her lips. She kissed him with closed eyes and backed away a little to look into his soft brown eyes that were sparkling with love for her.

They looked at each other for a pretty long time until the door suddenly opened.

"CHOI SIWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Donghae's voice roared.

Siwon and Fany both got up from the bed and faced Donghae who had a killer face on and Jessica who chuckled but had on a shocked face too.

Fany pushed Siwon's waist and forced him out the door.

"Siwon! RUN!!!" Fany yelled opening the window for him. Siwon gasped and ran out the window right before Donghae got to him.

"YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE!!!!!" Donghae yelled running out the window after Siwon.

Fany moved for Donghae to run out but then ran back and looked out the window worriedly.

"Omo, Jessica, what should we do?" Fany asked running outside with Jessica to see what was happening.

"He was fine already! Why did you two have to do that?" Jessica said with a laugh.

 

"How can you sleep with her when I haven't even slept with Jessica yet!!!!" Donghae yelled. Jessica turned from a happy girl to a mad girl.

"YAH! DONGHAE! HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!!!!! Jessica yelled madly covering her face from embarrassment, making Fany laugh a little.

"I'm even marrying before you!!! Hey! Why don't you be my best man!!!" Siwon screamed a joke at Donghae who roared with anger even more. Fany chuckled.

"My man knows the best words to say. Hehe." Fany said all proud of herself. Jessica looked at Fany.

"Yah, I can't believe you're getting married before me. It's so sad." She said crossing her arms in front of her. Fany chuckled and looked at Jessica.

"Don't worry. Oppa is a little slow at things. Just wait. Your time will come... hopefully." Fany said with a smile then looked over at Donghae who was still chasing Siwon. Jessica sighed sadly but smacked her lips and put on a smile.

"Come on Fany, let's just go inside. Donghae will never catch him. He's really slow at running." Jessica said leading Fany inside the house. Fany chuckled.

"Yep. My Siwon is really fast at running." She said proudly then closed the door behind them.

 

"Yah! FANY! MY DEAR WIFE!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! COME SAVE ME!!!!!" Siwon yelled at her from outside, panting loudly.

"YAH! HOW CAN YOU CALL HER YOUR WIFE!!!!" Donghae yelled back with steam coming out from his ears.

 

Jessica and Fany laughed out loud from inside the house with a cup of coffee in their hands, ignoring whatever was happening outside with those two.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

A/N: YAY!!!!!! This story is finally done!!! I feel a little sad though... :(

Thank you SOO SOO much to you all for supporting me soo much in reading this fic and loving it so much! I wouldn't have done it without you all!!! So, big thanks to everyone!!!!!! I feel like crying... hehe....

I hope the ending didn't sound like it was rushing or anything... :/ But anyways...

I love you all and I hope to be seeing you all again soon... maybe I'll make another Sifany or Haesica fic??? Hehe... mmm, we'll see how I feel... but I hope the ending wasn't too rushy... it was a really long chapter though, right??? Hehe... >(^_^)<

Sorry for not making Haesica settle down, but at least they're together... forever now... :)

Well, this is the end... And I don't want to leave... but I have to... keke...

But I hope many of you loved this story... Well, until next time, SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!