Who is it?

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

“Si Won! Fany!” Dong Hae yelled louder seeing no sight of them. Si Won gasped at Ithe sight and kept silent.

“Hey… there’re 3 other people with Dong Hae.” Si Won yelled filled with fear. “What?! Is it…Min Wah?” She asked in fear.

“I can’t tell. They’re too far away and it’s really dark outside.” He whispered. Fany crawled up beside him.

“What if it’s them?” She whispered in fear. Si Won sighed deeply swallowing his saliva with terror in his eyes. “I’m hoping it’s not.” He said then turned his gaze back at Dong Hae.

“There’re 2 guys and a girl I think.” He said. Fany shrugged trying to squeeze her head beside Si Won.

“I can’t see either…it’s too dark out.” She said. Their faces were closely together as they peeked out. Si Won pulled his head back into the cave while Fany followed what he did and gulped loudly in fear.

“Look Fany, this isn’t safe, so you stay here and I'm going to go out there. You stay in here and keep hidden until I tell you to come out ok?” He asked holding both her shoulders. She started shaking her head no.

“No, let’s both go together Si Won.” She said with wide eyes in terror. Si Won shook his head looking out the cave again. “Stay here.” He said looking into her eyes. He pushed her aside and slowly crawled out of the cave on his belly.

“Choi Si Won!” Fany whispered in fear, holding onto his waist. They were both laying on the sand in the cave on their belly now. Si Won glanced over trying to tug her hand away. He rolled his body lying on his back while Fany hugged him tight, laying her head on his stomach.

“Fany! They’ll hear! I’ll be back I promise!” Si Won whispered a bit worried now. Fany held onto him tighter now. “No, let’s both go together! What if they’re holding Dong Hae hostage and they take you with them?!” She whispered loudly. Si Won sighed deeply and looked down. Fany had her arms tighter around his waist, not letting go. He kept his worried eyes on her. “Don’t worry Fany…I-“

“What’re you guys doing?” Dong Hae asked bending over a bit with his hands in his pockets and a beanie over his head. He looked down into the cave confused with a puzzled look. His face was winced from the cold breeze that flew by. Si Won and Fany froze in shock, staring at Dong Hae confused.

“Dong… Dong Hae oppa?” Fany asked confused. He slightly nodded. “Yes! It’s oppa. What’re you two doing? I was calling all over for you guys!” Dong Hae said chuckling while he backed up from the cave.

“Well, we thought…” Si Won said as he looked over to the other 3 figures over behind Dong Hae. Dong Hae chuckled and shook his head standing up. He motioned for the 3 people to walk over.

“Hey! Sunny, Kyuhyun, and Hee Chul! Come over here!” Dong Hae yelled chuckling, watching them slowly walked over.

“Sunny?” Fany asked poking her head out of the cave confused and happy at the same time. Si Won quickly crawled out of the cave confused when he laid eyes on Hee Chul. He fixed his shirt and clothes while Hee Chul slowly walked towards him with a smile.

“Kim Hee Chul?” Si Won asked with a confused smile at Dong Hae who helped Fany out of the cave slowly with a chuckle. Fany stood up brushing the sand off her body while Sunny walked towards her and smiled holding hands with Kyuhyun.

“Yes it’s Kim Hee Chul… and it’s fine.” Dong Hae said. Hee Chul reached them and lightly blew his breath out in the cold air.

“Yes Choi Si Won…it’s fine with me here.” He said with a light chuckle. He reached his hand out to shake Si Won’s hand. Si Won chuckled and shook his hand with a hug as he stared at him awkwardly with a smile. Fany stared at them with a smile then slowly walked towards Sunny with a wave at Kyuhyun.

“Hey…what’re you two doing in there?” Sunny asked with a raised eyebrow and smile on her face. Fany hit her arm and scowled nervously with a bit of anger. “Hey!! We were on our first date.” She said nervously then looked down and slightly smiled.

“In a rock?” Kyuhyun said staring at Fany peculiarly with a chuckle. Fany took a deep breath and pouted her lips at them, trying to think of something to say. “Well it was cold…and we-“

“Fany come over here you guys!” Dong Hae yelled from afar. Fany stuck her tongue out at Kyuhyun and Sunny and ran quickly to her brother.

“Yes Dong Hae oppa!” She yelled nearing them. Hee Chul stared at her with satisfaction and a crack smile. Si Won glanced at Hee Chul as jealousy overcame him.

“Hey Hee Chul… that’s my girl.” Si Won said looking away, scratching his head. “Want to share?” Hee Chul asked. Si Won gave him a death stare in anger. “Just messing with you!” Hee Chul said playfully punching his arm.

“Yes?” Fany asked with a smile, glancing at each of the guys in confusion and happiness. “Is everything ok?” She asked. “Yes… this is Kim Hee Chul.” Dong Hae said. Fany stared at him with wide eyes not sure what to say. She let out a smile.

“And he’s fine with us… don’t worry about it.” He added. Fany nodded and chuckled. “And Hee Chul this is my little sister-“

“A.k.a… Choi Si Won’s girlfriend.” Si Won said loudly, standing beside Fany. He wrapped an arm around her and looked at Hee Chul to make sure he got the message. Hee Chul chuckled lightly and looked down. Fany glanced up at him and chuckled as she lightly pushed him away.

A/N: So, the strangers are finally revealed!!!!!!!

Haha, got you all thinking it was Minwah huh??? Hehe...

It's just their friends... and Heechul... :/ making Siwon jelly... haha

Thanks for reading this chapter and story in general...

You all are freaken awesome!!! Saranghae everyone!!!

I hope you all loved that chap!! :D I'll try tp update soon!!!