Meeting Siwon's Oboji

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

"Choi Si Won and Fany?" A woman’s voice said from behind them. Si Won quickly stood up and turned around with a shocked expression.

Yoona stood in front of Si Won and Fany who slowly stood up. Yoona was holding her baby in one hand and held her son’s hand beside her. He was still wearing Si Won’s jacket from last time and Yoona had Fany’s jacket folded up.

"Hi Yoona." Si Won said smiling sweetly. Fany waved at her and smiled. Yoona nodded and looked to her son.

"Kang Hee Sun, give the uncle’s jacket back to him." She said sweetly with a smile. Hee Sun started to slowly take the jacket off.

"No! You keep it Hee Sun." Si Won said quickly helping him fix the jacket back on. Hee Sun stared up at him innocently.

"No, its ok Si Won. Take it back." Yoon said. Si Won shook his head. "It’s really fine Yoona. The jacket will keep him warm." He said smiling.

Fany patted Hee Sun’s head and smiled. Yoona reached Fany’s jacket to her but Fany chuckled and shook her head.

"I have plenty Yoona. Take it as a present from me." She said smiling. Yoona chuckled and looked down. Her baby started to cry as she glanced up at Fany and Si Won, lightly smiling.

"Kim Hee Sun!" A man’s voice yelled from behind them. They all turned to look at who it was. Hee Sun stared at him oddly while Hee Chul stood a couple feet away from them.

He was panting from the run he made to Yoona. He took his jacket off threw it on the ground leaving him with his long sleeved shirt on only. Yoona stared at him with a puzzled look.

"Kim Hee Sun?" Yoona repeated, looking down at Hee Sun and pulling him closer to her. Hee Sun clung onto his mother’s leg and glazed at Hee Chul confused.

"Yes… Kim Hee Sun." Hee Chul said standing in front of Yoona. Fany and Si Won stood a couple feet from them watching as they stared and listened to the conversation.

"You know very well that Hee Sun is my son." He said staring at Yoona. She looked down cradling the baby in her hands.

"I don’t understand why you would name him after Min Wah, but let him take my name: HEE Sun." He said looking down at Hee Sun.

 

A/N: I'm not sure if that's how korean people name their children (after their father's) but just go along with it... >(^_^)<

 

Yoona looked up at Hee Chul. "I don’t want to cause trouble for you Hee Chul-"

"Cause what trouble?" Hee Chul asked confused. "Do you not see what Min Wah did to our son?" Yoona asked running her fingers through Hee Sun’s hair. Hee Chul’s eyes narrowed.

"I don’t want to see you hurt too." She said then they started to walk away. Hee Sun glanced over at Hee Chul who chased after them.

Hee Chul grabbed Yoona’s arm and gently turned her around.

"Yoona, you know that I love you. I’ll take care you… all 3 of you." He said with sad pleading eyes. She looked down with an unsure expression.

"I won’t let Min Wah hurt either of you." He said keeping a hold of her arm.

"And we won’t let anything happen to Hee Chul as well." Si Won said taking a step towards them. "You can count on that Yoona." He said with a smile.

Yoona sighed deeply. Hee Chul stared at Si Won and nodded. Fany grasped Si Won’s arm, waiting for Yoona’s answer. "I’ll have to think about it-"

"Think about what Yoona?" Hee Chul asked narrowing his eyes. "I want you… and my children… right now at this moment. There’s no time to think." He said staring into her eyes. Yoona stared at him as though she could see right through him.

"What’s going on?" Dong Hae whispered silently as he and Jessica approached Fany and Si Won from behind, holding hands. Fany lightly shook hearing Dong Hae’s voice.

"Hee Chul and Yoona." Fany said quietly. Dong Hae and Jessica stared at the situation in confusion but remained silent.

"I promise you…I’ll always be here." Hee Chul said. Yoona stared at him with a blank expression.

"Kang Hee-I mean…Kim Hee Sun." She said running her fingers through her son’s hair. "This is dad." She said. Hee Sun looked up at him confused. "Dad?" He asked confused.

Hee Chul smiled at Yoona and bent down to look eye-to-eye to his son.

"Yes… I’m your dad." He said smiling. "Sorry I couldn’t protect you before son." He said regretfully. Hee Sun still had on a peculiar expression.

"But dad will always be here from now on." He added. His son stared at his mother and then to him, gently nodding in confusion.

Hee Chul chuckled and hugged Hee Sun close to him then he hugged all 3 of them together tightly.

"Looks like a family gathering over here." Si Joon said as he slowly walked towards them. Everyone turned to look at him with Fany’s eyes widening once more in shock.

"Fany! Uncle Si Joon is here!" Sunny yelled running quickly towards them with Kyuhyun who was walking madly behind her.

Fany covered her face in embarrassment when Sunny and Kyuhyun approached them. Si Joon chuckled and looked down while walking towards Si Won.

"Is this my son’s beautiful Tiffany?" Si Joon asked. Fany slowly looked up at him and gently nodded nervously.

"Son? Choi Si Won? What?!" Sunny yelled loudly.

"Son?" Dong Hae asked in disbelief. Si Won turned to face them all and smiled.

"Yes! Since everyone is here I’ll just announce this now." Si Won said chuckling. "The great father who adopted me is Choi Si Joon." He said with a huge smile.

Dong Hae looked at Fany who shook her head letting Donghae know that she never knew this.

"I never thought it was so important for me to tell who my father was." He added with a chuckle.

"Well… I am pretty popular around here." Si Joon said smiling widely. He stood in front of Fany and smiled. "Your face does look familiar." He said smiling.

"Yes…well…I'm here at the beach every chance I get whenever you’re here to tell your stories." Fany said nervously looking down. "You’re basically the center of attention to me." She said nervously.

"Well I'm flattered!" He said laughing, staring from Si Won and Fany. She looked down and smiled while Si Won proudly held her tight.

Jessica slowly stepped out into the center with Dong Hae staring at her actions.

"I want… dinner with every one of us right here." Jessica said loudly beside Dong Hae who looked at her in shock. She glanced at him and smiled with a nod. He looked down and then at Fany with a smile. Everyone turned to look at her and smiled.

"I don’t know much of everyone right here and I want to take the chance to know you all." She said smiling.

"Plus… I have something important to announce to everyone." She said glancing at Dong Hae. Fany looked at them with happiness. "And it’s my treat." She said smiling cheerfully at the excitement the air was filled with.

The rest of the day was filled with delight as the crew left early home to prepare for the big dinner.

"So why is dinner at such a fancy restaurant?" Fany asked walking beside Dong Hae while they both waved Jessica good bye to her limo driving away.

"I don’t know what she has in mind." Dong Hae said chuckling. "But I’m assuming it’s something good." He said bringing his hand up and messing with Fany’s hair.

"Oh right!" Fany yelled completely stopping and looking up at Dong Hae who stopped messing her hair.

"So what’s this big announcement?" She asked curiously with a smile. Dong Hae shrugged and continued walking.

"I…have no idea." He said after a short chuckle. He quickly walked ahead chuckling, leaving her behind. "Hey! I’m your dongsang! You’re supposed to tell me-"

"And you’re supposed to be getting ready for dinner." Si Won said cutting her off. He walked beside her and chuckled dragging her beside him.

She glanced up at him and pouted her lips. "Aren’t you curious at all?" She asked walking closely next to him. He smiled and looked down at her.

"Curious about what?" He asked confused. Fany scoffed and looked up at him angrily. "Remember earlier!? When Jessica unnie said that they have an announcement-"

"Fany." Si Won said. He stopped walking and looked at her with a smile. "It’s supposed to be a surprise." He said chuckling. Her eyes widened.

"Wait…. do you know what "it" is?" She asked with a peculiar look. He broke into laughter and rubbed his forehead.

"Let’s go get ready." He said chuckling. He threw an arm over her shoulder and trailed her along beside him. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

The crowd around Si Joon grew so huge to the point that he had to stand onstage speaking down to the audience. There were sound systems all around for others to hear well and he stood in front of the crowd with an earpiece microphone moving his hand gestures to increase the excitement of his stories being told.

"In the end…he decided on leaving…" trailed Si Joon’s voice with sadness and a tragic tone, looking down sadly. The crowd responded by aweing and a couple sniffs were heard.

"Why?! Why did he leave!" A little girl yelled. Si Joon looked down at her quickly. "Yeah! Why?" Another boy from the back yelled as everyone up roared with questions.

"Shh!" Si Joon quieted everyone calmly. He brought a finger up to his lips silencing them some more then he took a deep breath and sighed.

You want to know the reason?" Si Joon asked with a nod. He stared into the crowd with curious eyes. The crowd roared with excitement as Si Joon chuckled and sat down on a chair nearby onstage.

"Please!" The same girl yelled again. He silenced them.

"The ending of the story… I will save for next time." He said with a clever smile on his face. The crowd screamed of anger and disagreement.

"Aw! And this was why he was always the best." Fany yelled sitting beside Si Won with a straw in . She held her empty drink in her hand and chewed on her straw. Si Won stared at her and chuckled.

"He always left everyone wanting more." She whined staring as Si Joon got off stage with everyone following him.

"And that’s why you searched the city for my father’s whereabouts?" He asked chuckling. Fany glanced up at him and stood up slowly keeping her straw in and scoffed at him. She brushed the sand off her clothes and took a deep breath. "Yes! And-"

"Well you don’t have to search anymore." He said looking down at her with a smile. She looked down nervously and smiled. She rapidly looked up at him and gave him a cheery giggle.

"I know. Now let’s go get ready." She said nervously through a stutter. She walked towards her home leaving Si Won behind. She stopped and turned around to look at him confused.

"Coming?" She asked peculiarly. He shook his head. "I’ll meet you at the restaurant." He said smiling and glancing over at his father, who was getting stampeded by fans.

"I’ll come with my dad." He added. Fany smiled at him and nodded. "Ok… see you later." She said then quickly walked ahead with her head down.

"Look beautiful for me!" He screamed after her. She stopped walking and chuckle turning around to face him.

"Don’t I look beautiful every day?!" She yelled curiously with a smile, cupping her face and chuckling sweetly. Si Won scoffed from afar when she quickly turned around and jogged home before she embarrassed herself more.

"Yes…you do." Si Won said silently with a smile. He watched her trail away further from him.

"Ready to go son?" Si Joon asked walking towards him from behind. Si Won quickly turned around to face him and ran to carry his father’s baggage.

"This girl really did change you huh?" He asked him with a smile. Si Won carried one bag over his shoulder and another in his hand. He looked down smiling and walking ahead while his father caught up.

"Hurry up dad. We have to get dressed and ready." Si Won said glancing back. Si Joon chuckled and caught up. "Right! I forgot about the dinner!" He said with a chuckle. Si Won laughed waiting up for him some more.

A/N: Hello everyone and welcome new subs!!! Sorry it's been a long time since I've updated... I have no Internet at home... :( I'm at my sister's house right now... Keke... borrowing WIFI :D

I'm really, really sorry! Please forgive me for the delay though... I'll make it up to youguys okay? Don't worry though!! I'm still writing this story until the end!!!

So, how was it??? Haha... a little Haesica and Kyusun chapter for you all???

And the mysterious person is finally revealed... :D

I tried to make it more romantic for Kyusun... but I decided to make another couple like Sifany to brighten up the mood... so I hope that's fine with you all...

The next chapter will be of the get-together dinner... Okay, anyways, please leave a comment okay?? Thanks for reading my story!!! SARANGHAE EVERYONE!! :D