Meeting Siwon's Dad

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

"Choi Si Won?" Fany asked confused, shading the dim sun away from her face. Dong Hae squinted his eyes lightly.

When the door opened, a pair of long legs appeared from the car stepping onto the soft white sand. Dong Hae’s eyes widened in happiness, shocked from who it was. He started to walk slowly towards the limo, leaving Fany speechless.

"Jessica unnie?" Fany said silently through a whisper with a smile when she spotted Jessica stepping out from the limo.

She was dressed in a white dress and a coat to warm her up. Her hair was waved and she was looking as beautiful as before. Fany’s smiled widened when she saw Dong Hae hug her tightly.

"What brings you here?" Dong Hae said hugging her so tight, snuggling his face in her soft hair. She giggled.

"Well… my other half is here, so why not come here and be complete?" She asked with a smile, hugging him tighter while the limo slowly drove off. Dong Hae took a deep breath and embraced her as though they were the only ones at the beach.

"I missed you." He told her. She backed away and looked at his face while they're still hugging. "I miss you too." She told him. He looked at her with a happy smile on her face while Fany looked away and let those two lovebirds do their thing.

Si Won and Si Joon walked towards the beach slowly as both their eyes widened. "So much people!" Si Joon yelled in amazement and shock, breaking into a laugh. Si Won chuckled and nodded.

"We did a lot of work this time to bring all these people here." He said with his hands in his pockets. Si Joon turned to look at him and continued walking.

"You were never really into any of this son." He said with a smile. Si Won looked down and nodded. "Yeah… I wasn’t." He said with a chuckle. "But I recently met a girl… who changed me so much." He said smiling warmly as his father stopped walking.

"Is my… Choi Si Won in love?" He asked with a mocking smile. Si Won looked down nervously and continued walking. "I just-"

"Son." His father said with a chuckle, walking faster to catch up to him. Si Won laughed and turned around facing his father with a huge smile.

"Yes dad… maybe I am in love with her." He said chuckling. His father slightly scratched his head. "And I want you to meet her…today." He added. Si Joon widened his eyes in shock.

"Today?" He asked scratching his head. "I don’t know if I'm ready for that yet." He said chuckling. Si Won shook his head. "She said the same too." Si Won said chuckling. "You’ll both be fine." He assured with a smile.

"What’s your beautiful woman’s name?" He asked curiously. "Fany. Really Tiffany, but everyone calls her Fany." Si Won said proudly.

Si Joon rubbed his forehead and narrowed his eyes. "The name rings a bell." He said chuckling. "But I’ll have to see her." He said with a smile.

"Si Joon! You’re finally here!" A man yelled running towards them slowly. Si Joon patted Si Won’s shoulder and walked towards the man to greet him. Si Won stayed where he was and watched his father approach the man with a smile.

"I’ve been looking all over for you Si Joon! I’m such a fan!" The man yelled.

"Si Joon?" Fany yelled, turning around quickly. She gasped when she spotted Si Joon with the man. "He came!" Fany yelled excitedly then started to walk towards him.

"Fany!" Si Won yelled loudly walking towards her with his arms waving at her. She quickly changed her direction and jogged towards Si Won. She reached him and hugged him tightly around his waist, chuckling lightly.

"You took so long!" She yelled smiling. "Where’s your dad?" She asked nervously. Si Won smiled. "He’s here… but he’s still getting ready for his stuff. He’s nervous to meet you too." He added smiling. "So don’t be nervous." He chuckled slightly pinching Fany’s cheeks.

"Look at how much people are here!" Fany yelled turning to face the crowd. "Well this is my first time here, so I’ll just have to agree with what you say." He said chuckling. Fany dragged him along with her.

"But my dad said the same too about how there’s so much people here, so I guess you’re right." He said snickering behind her who grabbed his hand.

Fany dragged Si Won through crowds of people as they both ducked trying to get through.

"Hey… where’re we going?" Si Won asked with a nervous chuckle while people glared at both of them. "We’re really irritating some people you know." He said with a laugh.

Fany hushed him. Fany’s eyes lightened when she heard a familiar voice coming from near them in the front.

"Shh! I want to show you the reason why I come to the beach every time it opens." She said with a whisper along with the silent crowd.

"He’s the reason I enjoy this so much!" She said excitedly. Si Won chuckled and nodded. "He must be special." He said with a laugh as Fany glanced at him and giggled.

"He is." She said when they finally reached the front of the circle. Fany turned to face Si Won before she could lay eyes on Si Joon.

Si Joon was sitting in a beach chair with people gathered around him.

"The story I’m going to be telling this time is about a mother and her daughter." Si Joon said moving his hand gestures with wide eyes. "They loved each other dearly until one day-"

"I’ve been looking all over the world for this person. I’ve always wanted to listen to the ending of his unfinished story that I missed last time. His name is Uncle Si-"

"Hey dad!" Si Won whispered, waving with a smile at his father. Si Joon smiled and nodded back at him, continuing his story telling.

Fany’s eyes widen with shock and confusion as she glanced from Si Joon to Si Won. was hanging open and was speechless.

"Da-da-dad?" Fany said through a stutter. She and Si Won sat in front of the crowd closely to each other. She pointed from Si Joon to Si Won slowly.

"Yes… Si Joon is my father." Si Won said proudly. "Now where’s this great uncle that you admire so much?" He asked curiously with a smile on his face.

"All this time." Fany thought, keeping her head down and thinking to herself. "This can’t be right." She said looking up to Si Won who was still wandering his eyes around.

"Are you sure that’s you father?!" Fany whispered loudly, making someone shush them from behind. Si Won chuckled and stared at her awkwardly then dragged her out of the crowd.

"No he’s not my biological father." He said with a laugh. "I already told you… I was adopted remember?" He asked confused. Fany kept on her confused expression. "I-"

"Remember the story I told you by the beach that night?" He asked with an odd expression. Fany slightly nodded with wide open still.

"Why’re you-what’s with your expression?" Si Won asked cracking a peculiar smile. Fany closed and took a glance at Uncle Si Joon

.

"Uncle Si Joon….is your…dad?" She asked once more. Si Won closed his eyes and sighed deeply. "Yes…your ‘Uncle Si Joon’ is my dad." He said smiling. "I had to pick him up earlier because he-"

"And all this time I’ve been looking all over for him!" Fany whispered, taking a step back from Si Won.

"He was right under my nose this whole time." She said with a smile. Si Won chuckled. "And I accidentally found you instead."

"Why have you been looking for my dad?" He asked confused, taking a step closer to her again. Fany smiled with her eyes wide and faced him, placing both her hands on his shoulders.

"No! You have no idea how great you father’s stories are!" She screamed excitedly, making Si Won flinch. He chuckled and slightly brushed his ear.

"The last time that he was here he was telling such an awesome story! And grandma…" Fany looked down and broke a slight smile. "This was when grandma was still here… and she told Dong Hae oppa to drag me home. I never got to listen to the ending of the story and I’ve been looking for your father to tell me the ending." She said staring into Si Won’s eyes. He kept on his odd expression.

"And what’s so great about this story? What’s it about?" He asked curiously. Fany quickly sat down on a rock nearby and patted on another rock for him to sit by her. He chuckled and slowly walked towards her then sat down.

"Okay…tell me." He said smiling. "This story…was about a boy and a girl." She said looking at him. Si Won slightly nodded. "Okay?" He said confused. Fany stood up quickly.

"No… no… this is amazing because that was the first time ever that Uncle Si Joon, or I mean… your father ever told a love story." She said standing in front of Si Won with wide eyes. He slightly leaned back on the rock and nodded.

"Okay…continue." He said with a nervous smile. "Anyways…this boy was very in love with a girl and he was going to ask her parents to give him permission to marry her. But the next day when he was going to go ask, she disappeared, and he never even appeared at her house either-"

"Wait…" Si Won said standing up. "My dad told your town my life story?" He asked rubbing his forehead with a chuckle. Fany quickly sat herself down, plumping herself sitting on the rock. Her legs were spread and she sat dumbfounded on the rock. Once again was wide open. Si Won gently knelt in front of her and looked at her with a smile.

"No wonder I thought your story sounded familiar when you first told me." She said with a blank expression keeping her stare to the ground.

"How can I be so stupid to not realize this?" She said slowly looking up at Si Won. He laughed and lifted her chin up to look straight at him.

"My Fany is too cute." He said with a smile. He leaned forwards and gently kissed her soft lips. Fany felt her face burn up. Her eyes remained open staring at Si Won’s closed eyes. His eye lashes were so long and his skin was the perfect tone color. She slowly smiled feeling their lips pressed together. She smiled deeply in her heart and started to close her eyes.

"Choi Si Won and Fany?" A woman’s voice said from behind them. Si Won quickly stood up and turned around with a shocked expression.

A/N: Hehe, so how was it??? Sorry if it was a little boring...

Next chapter will be a Haesica and Kyusun chapter...

Don't worry, I'll put in a Yoonchul chapter too okay??

Please leave a comment and let me know how it's going okay?

SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!