Beach

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

People chattered and walked towards the beach filling every space. There were kids running around in the water splashing and laughing while other elders started the bonfires and stations for people to buy food for the evening.

Fany and Dong Hae slowly entered the beach side by side, taking a deep breath.

"I’ve never seen so much people here before." Fany said looking up at her brother who chuckled and nodded. "You know what I noticed Dong Hae oppa?" Fany said looking down with a sad smile. He stared at her.

"What?" He asked curiously. She glanced up at him and brushed a piece of hair off her face. "I haven’t been here lately to visit mom and dad… and grandma." She said looking at him. He looked down and sighed deeply.

"Is it bad?" She asked with a sad face. "I feel like I’ve… forgotten about them." She said looking down shamefully. Dong Hae looked at her.

"No… it’s not bad… and you and I both know that our loved ones are always going to be in our hearts." He said with a sad smile.

"We have a complete family right now already." He said with a smile. Fany slowly looked up at him.

"We both have each other. You have Si Won… I have Jessica…there’s Sunny and Kyuhyun… and all our other friends." He said chuckling. "We’ve been so happy with living our life just the way it is already." He said. Fany slightly smiled.

"Dong Hae! Fany!" Sunny yelled running over towards them with Kyuhyun by her side. Fany chuckled. "Hey you guys!" She said walking towards them with Dong Hae following behind her.

"There’re so much people today!" Sunny said chuckling happily. "I looked all over for you guys and called you but I guess you didn’t hear." She said out of breath. Fany grabbed her phone out from her pocket.

"Oh! My phone is on vibrate so I must’ve not heard it." She said chuckling. "It’s okay. Where are Si Won and Hee Chul by the way?" Sunny asked looking around confused. Dong Hae rubbed his forehead.

"I didn’t see Si Won this morning, so I don’t know where he’s at. But Heechul shoud be looking for Yoona..." Dong Hae said.

"Mmm, Si Won text me earlier." Fany said reading her text messages. "He said he’s going to go pick his dad up." She added then tucked her phone in her pocket and looked up at them with a nervous expression.

"His dad?" Sunny asked with a happy look. Fany looked down and smiled nodding. Dong Hae looked down and took a deep breath, closing his eyes slowly.

"Are you ready to meet him?" Sunny asked excitedly, almost jumping. Fany shook her head and pouted her lips.

"I told Si Won no, but stupid him wouldn’t take no as an answer!" Fany said almost in anger. Dong Hae looked at her and slightly smiled.

"You’ll do fine Fany." Kyuhyun said chuckling.

"I have yet to introduce Sunny to my parents yet." He said smiling. "Si Won’s ahead of the game. He must be really serious about you." He added. Fany chuckled and glanced at Dong Hae.

"Wait… so since you haven’t introduced me to your parents yet, it means that you’re not serious with me?" Sunny asked with anger, her tone changing. Kyuhyun shook his head. "No! I was just-"

"Come over here right now!" Sunny said dragging his sleeve as they walked away from Fany and Dong Hae arguing their way there.

"Nervous?" Dong Hae asked with a light chuckle. Fany looked at him and chuckled watching Sunny and Kyuhyun walk further. "About what?" She asked with a smile, crossing her arms and turning to look at the crowd.

"Meeting Si Won’s dad." He said stuffing his hands in his pockets. He looked straight ahead to the beach with the children playing. Fany slightly chuckled and took a deep breath.

"I’m very nervous. It feels like the first day of class when you’re nervous to meet your new professor." She said with a chuckle. Dong Hae glanced at her.

"Well I’m sure if you weren’t home schooled, your professors would always favor you most." He said with a huge smile covering his sadness. She scoffed and smiled.

Donghae and Fany both turned around quickly when they heard a car revved up behind them. It was a huge black limo with a shiny black color.