Yoona...?

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

Fany and Siwon walked together back towards the grocery store earlier to go home since it was on the way.

"Choi Siwon...?" Siwon and Fany heard someone say behind them. They both turned around and widened their eyes.

"Oh, it's her... the cashier lady from earlier." Fany said pulling Siwon's sweatshirt. The girl stood in front of them with her son walking beside her and her baby in her hand.

Fany looked at Siwon's face and saw that his eyes widened. "Im... Yoona??" He called her name. Fany looked at him shocked then looked back at the girl who looked down.

 

Yoona, Fany, and Siwon sat at a bench nearby in a park. They had bought plenty of food for Yoona and her kids in a bag that was set beside her.

Yoona held her baby warmly in her arms wrapped in a towel that’s double layered while her other son played with other kids in the playground.

Siwon had taken his jacket off and given it to Yoona’s son to wear and Fany took her jacket off for Yoona to warm up in. Siwon and Fany sat closely to each other, warming each other up with Siwon wrapping an arm around her.

“Kang Min Wah... left us not long ago.” Yoona said tracing the soft cheeks of her sleeping baby in her arms. “He found out that Heesun wasn’t his real son.” She said looking at her son, playing in the playground shamefully.

“Before he left, he had to finish Heesun and me off.” She said looking down. “But he didn’t dare hurt the baby because this one was his.” She said kissing her babies soft cheeks lightly.

“What do you mean ‘finish you guys off’?” Fany asked confused through a crack. Yoona smiled. “The bruises that my son has will explain it to you.” She said then sighed deeply. Fany looked down sadly and held Siwon’s hands tight in hers.

“I’m so sorry.” Fany said looking at her sadly. Yoona shook her head and let out a slight smile. “I deserve this.” She said keeping her face cheery. Siwon shook his head.

“You don’t Yoona. You just made some horrible decisions.” He said. Yoona nodded and looked at them.

“You two seem very sweet together.” She said smiling at Fany. “He’s a keeper.” She added. Fany gave her a smile and nodded.

“So where’s Minwah now?” Siwon asked confused. “America.” She said after a long pause, watching her little boy play happily and her baby in her arms.

 

~Meanwhile, Sifany finally got home safely and told everyone the story~

 

“What?!” Heechul yelled standing up instantly from sitting down on the couch. His face was flushed and he had anger all over him. “You met Yoona??” He asked puzzled.

Fany and Siwon glanced at each other and nodded slowly. “Is there… something wrong with that?” Siwon asked confused sitting beside Fany on the couch.

Kyuhyun and Sunny were fixing the table for their meal while Donghae walked out of the restroom.

“About time you two got back!” He screamed with a bit of anger. He glanced at Heechul’s expression. “Now what did I miss?” He asked confused with his eyes narrowing.

“I thought she left with Minwah?” Heechul said confused, looking down shamefully. Donghae leaned himself against the wall confused.

“Hey… what’re we talking about now?” Donghae asked confused. “Why’re you mentioning Minwah?” He asked peculiarly.

Heechul pointed to Fany and Siwon. She took a deep breath and looked at Heechul.

“I don’t understand… you make it seem like it’s a bad thing that we met up with her!” Fany yelled losing her temper. Heechul looked up at her.

“Met who?” Donghae asked fixing his wet hair with an odd expression on his face.

“Look Donghae.” Siwon said clearing his throat. “The reason why Fany and I took so long to get back home was because we met up with Yoona.” He said looking at Donghae who had on a blank expression.

“What?” Donghae asked after a long silence. Heechul stood up. “Did you see her son? Or kids?” Heechul asked with wide, curious eyes. Fany turned to look at Siwon.

“Why? You knew she had kids?” Fany asked confused. Heechul sighed deeply and looked down. “Are you Heesun’s biological fa-“

Siwon gently elbowed Fany’s arm before she could finish her sentence. “Don’t.” He said with a whisper. She looked down and nodded.

“Can you guys just please explain this to me?! I have no idea what’s going on!” Donghae yelled angrily making the whole tiny house shake.

Kyuhyun and Sunny were now sitting in the kitchen listening to the conversation anxiously.

“Kim Heechul?” Siwon asked standing up and walking towards him. “Are you-“

“I’ll explain everything!” Heechul yelled loudly with his face turning bright red from anger. He stopped Siwon from speaking and turned to glance at Donghae.

“Just… don’t interrupt me.” He said with his eyes shut tight in annoyance. Everyone sat still waiting as Heechul leaned his back on the wall. Donghae’s eyes were narrowed in anger while Fany kept her head low.

“Let’s make this clear first.” Heechul said looking at Siwon and Fany. “You saw her children?” He asked peculiarly. “Yes.” Siwon said nodding politely. Fany shifted in her seat.

“And one wasn’t in good condition.” Fany said. Heechul gritted his teeth knowing what must’ve happened to him. He shut his eyes tight fighting his anger away then took a deep breath.

“Well, yes. That one is my son.” He said with his eyes slightly shut, unable to speak clearly.

“What?” Siwon asked looking up at him with wide unbelievable eyes. “Minwah’s wife has your child?” Donghae asked oddly with a confused expression. Heechul grunted in annoyance.

“Yah! I said I’ll explain everything if you guys don’t interrupt me!” He yelled in annoyance as they quickly became silent again. “Sorry.” Donghae said looking down with his hair dry now.

“Yoona was always a great person. Even before Siwon got thrown out from the group, Yoona and I always had our late night talks.” He said lightly scratching his head glancing at Siwon.

“She was always a good listener and I was always all ears for her in return. One night, things didn’t turn out the way we expected, and things happened. We were terrified at first when we found out she was pregnant with my child. But we both thought Minwah would never know. So she lied to him, and of course he believed her. After that, I had to be careful of the things that I said to Minwah because I didn’t want to get thrown out.” He said looking at Si Won who kept his eyes on him.

“Siwon and I were always good friends… so I’m sorry I never backed you up on that day.” He said shamefully looking down.

“The only way I got to meet with my son was through Minwah. So I had no other choice but to keep up with what he was doing. Before he left to America, he offered me to go with him. I figured that Yoona was taking the kids along and that she was leaving too. I thought they were going to start a new life…the 4 of them. Therefore I decided to not leave.” He said then his smile started to slowly fade.

“I just never thought he could actually do such a thing to Heesun.” He said covering his forehead in anger. Donghae patted his back.

“Do you… know where she’s at?” Siwon asked with a long sigh. Heechul shook his head. “I thought they all left together, so I never bothered looking for her.” He said biting his lip and keeping his head down. “Well…she’s working near a food store-“

Fany stopped talking when her stomach growled from speaking of the word ‘food’. She quickly covered her stomach in embarrassment and looked down quickly. Siwon stared at her and broke a laugh.

“Yah, you two didn’t eat at all yet?” Donghae asked with a chuckle. Siwon shook his head. “We thought you guys were cooking!” Fany said keeping her head low and her lips pouting. Heechul broke a chuckle.

“Well, thanks for breaking the sadness.” Heechul said laughing softly. Sunny and Kyuhyun finally made a noise and chuckled from the kitchen.

“Enough about this you guys.” Sunny said sitting down on the table with the food set. “Let’s eat first and then we can talk about this later.” She added. Everyone walked towards the table chattering silently.

“Sushi!!” Fany yelled loudly running into the kitchen. Donghae chuckled and pulled her back waiting for the guests to get seated first. She whined looking at Donghae who smiled proudly at her, and lifted a finger shaking it in front of her.

“Hey, by the way… next time something like this happens again… text or call me.” He said watching everyone take their seats. He quickly walked over and sat at an empty chair next to Heechul.

“Yes.” Fany whispered with a smile. She sat beside Sunny and Siwon quickly eager to get her hands on the fresh sushi.

 

A/N: So, two things I covered in this chapter!!!

Yoona's the poor girl with two kids and Heechul is the father of one of her child!

Any Yoonchul shippers out there??? I hope so...  Well, I don't ship them, but I like them... :)

I hope the explanations were clear enough... :/

Please leave a comment and let me know if it isn't okay? I'll try my best...

I think I rushed this part a little, but more Yoonchul coming!!!

Well, unless you all don't want them... :/ Comment and let me know if you want them!!!