Leaving...

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

A/N: So, here's another chapter up! I'll try to update again tomorrow okay? Please enjoy!!! :D

 

                  “What he meant to say is…” said Fany annoyed. “I was trying to snatch the newspaper from him and he wouldn’t give it to me… so it led to this.” She said frustrated then stared at the newspaper, which was now in the ocean water because of the blowing wind. She sighed angrily.

                   “Now I’ll never get to see it!” She yelled. “It doesn’t matter! At least you guys are okay.” Dong Hae said. “Who cares about anything else?” He added. Jessica nodded. “You two need to go home.” Her oppa said.

                “Us two?” Si Won asked confused, pointing at himself and Fany. “Where’re you guys going?” He asked peculiarly. Fany stood by Si Won and stared at Dong Hae and Jessica.

            “Yeah… what’s going on?” Fany asked. Jessica looked down sadly. “I’m leaving tonight.” Jessica told them. Fany’s eyes widen in shock and confusion. Si Won stared at Dong Hae, who kept his gaze on the ground.

            “Tonight?! Why?! Where?! You just got here!” Fany yelled loudly. “I’m taking her to the airport.” Dong Hae said. Si Won and Fany looked at them back and forth.

                “No! Oppa, tell her! You have no idea how long Dong Hae oppa has waited for you for. You can’t just appear one day and leave the same day leaving him to miss you even more!” Fany said. “Fany, be quiet.” Si Won said giving her a deadly look. “No! You can’t! Even if”

                 “Tiffany!” Dong Hae said. She stopped talking and looked at Donghae. She looked at him confused but listened, putting her head down.

                “I’m sorry Fany. I would love to stay if I could.” Jessica said with a sad smile. “But my schedule is packed. I have to go to Italy.” She said looking at the sand. “Today was my only free day… and I decided to visit before I leave.” She said looking at Dong Hae who smiled. Si Won sighed and glared at Fany annoyed that he had to be stuck with her again.

                “Well… you two go ahead.” Si Won said smiling. “I’ll take Fany home Dong Hae. We’ll be waiting for you at home.” He said. Dong Hae nodded and looked at Fany who remained frozen the whole time.

                “It was great meeting you in person Miss Jessica Jung.” Si Won said with a hand out to shake hers. They shook hands with a smile. “It was great meeting you too.” She said with a smile.

                “I… wish you could stay longer, unnie.” Fany said sadly, stumbling towards her. Jessica chuckled. “We can hang out next time when I come back from Italy.” She said smiling. “And I'm positive that I will be coming back.” She said hugging Fany closely.

                “Dong Hae… take care of her.” Fany said with squinted eyes. He smiled then took Jessica’s hand and led her away. “You two be careful getting home.” Dong Hae said watching Si Won and Fany behind them.

                 Fany and Si Won stood side-by-side watching while Dong Hae and Jessica disappeared in the dark night. Si Won glared at Fany annoyed then grunted when he started to feel the pain all over his body again.

                “Great.” He said. Fany stared at him. “I’m stuck with you…again.” He said then started to walked towards their home now. Fany scoffed and followed him behind. “But you’re in luck… because it’s fun to have me around!” She said with a laugh, limping. Si Won looked at her then at her torn knees and shook his head.

            Jessica turned to Dong Hae and smiled. She glanced back at Fany and Si Won, who were arguing from a distance and smiled. “What?” Dong Hae asked with a laugh. “You trust him with your sister? Or just them two together in general?” She asked with a silent chuckle. Dong Hae glanced back at them and nodded.

                “Yeah.” He answered with a smile looking down as they walked. “Even though they disagree on a lot of things, I know he likes her. He just won’t admit it.” He said. She chuckled and held his waist while they walked. She pulled herself towards him and cuddled in his side.

                 “Just like how I was towards you in the first place.” He said leaning his head towards her. He kissed her forehead then looked ahead again. She chuckled and held onto him.

            “You must trust him a lot then.” She said smiling up at him. He tightened his hold on her then glanced back to stare at Fany and Si Won, who started to walk home already. They were standing a distance from each other still arguing.

            “Now that Dong Hae’s not around, I can make you clean me up.” Si Won said with a loud laugh at Fany as soon as Dong Hae and Jessica were out of sight. She gave him an ugly stare and winced in disgust.

            “Dong Hae oppa! Come back!” She yelled loudly limping behind Si Won as fast as she could. Si won chuckled evilly knowing that Dong Hae and Jessica were too far away to hear.

            When Fany and Si Won arrived home, she walked in by the door first and threw herself on the couch in pain. “My legs.” She said weakly closing her eyes. Si Won quickly closed the door and pushed her aside trying to squeeze in with her on the tiny couch.

                “Move over.” He said annoyed with a painful expression. Fany opened her eyes in irritation. He was pressing half his body on top of hers and his arms were outstretched and in her face.

                “Yah!” She said frustrated under him with an angry glare, struggling to take her scarf off. “You’re hurting me!” She said scowling at him. He sighed and remained still.

                “Oh you’re hurting?” He asked sarcastically, slightly turning to glance at her who scoffed. “What a coincidence? I'm hurting too!” He said sarcastically with a chuckle. She tried to push him off of her onto the ground but he was too heavy. “It’s useless.” He said with a loud sigh. She scoffed realizing that she can’t move him at all.

               “Hey Choi Si Won!” She yelled. He sighed and pushed some more on her trying to hold in the pain on his back. “Yes?” He asked with a curious tone as she struggled under him.

              “Yah! I'm hurting too!” She screamed closely in his face and dug her hands in his back wound. “Ah! Yah! Do you know who caused this pain?” He asked pointing to his back. He sat up and held her down on the couch. He held both her wrists together with one of his hand while his knee held her legs down with pressure. She sat pressed up on the couch while he stood with one leg on the carpet floor.

                “You?” She said after a long silence. He sarcastically laughed and then rapidly stopped, putting on a straight face again. She stared at him awkwardly who slowly released her. He placed his hands on the back of the couch close beside her head. Her face was in between his hands, making her unable to move. She stood there shocked and speechless. He moved his knee away from her legs and placed one foot on the floor while his other knee was bent and rested on the couch. He leaned into her who widened her eyes.

                “Y-yah,” she said silently, nervously. He kept moving closer to her. “YOU caused the pain.” He said closely while staring into her eyes. She flinched when his breath blew in her face.

               “So YOU better take care of it.” He said quickly and then backed up. He took a deep breath and brushed his clothes off then walked to the bedroom. Fany slowly sat up straight on the couch breathing fast.

                “Take care of it?” She said with a scoff. “What the heck does that mean?” She said staring over at the hallway that led to the bedroom.

            Jessica’s chauffer sat patiently in the driver’s seat waiting for her and Dong Hae who were still inside the car cherishing their last minutes together. They hugged each other tightly in their arms.

              “I miss you already.” He whispered in her ears. She flushed red and smiled. “I’ll miss you so much in Italy.” She said smiling at him. He gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. “I’ll keep contact.” He said sweetly. “I have your contact number so I’ll call and text you when I can.” He said. She smiled and nodded.

                “Dong Hae.” She said with a sad expression. “What? What is it?” He asked confused in worry. She looked down. “I’m sorry that I won’t be attending grandma’s funeral.” She said keeping her gaze down. He smiled miserably and shook his head.

                “Don’t worry about it. I'm sure grandma wouldn’t mind.” He said with sad eyes. “I love you.” She whispered burying her face in his chest. He smiled and hugged her tighter. He closed his eyes, smelling her sweet scent and sighed.

               “I love you too.” He said. He looked at his watch and sighed deeply in disappointment. He backed himself up staring down at her with gloomy eyes.

            “Your plane’s going to leave soon.” He said sadly with a silent voice, holding her face in his hands. She shook her head and refused to leave, hugging him again. “I don’t want to leave.” She whined. He chuckled and held her closer running his hands up and down her back, not wanting to let go either.

A/N: Well, they’re departing again…

But don’t worry! They’ll reunite again! Of course they will! They ARE the featured couple!!

On the other hand, Sifany wants to kill each other… haha.

Please don’t forget to comment! I love you all!!!! :D