Haesica and Kyusun Love

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

Dong Hae and Jessica sat by the ocean shore on top of Donghae's sweatshirt with their feet in the warm water as the light breeze blew Jessica’s hair out of her face. She was sitting in between Dong Hae’s legs while he wrapped his arms around her. She laid the back of her head on his shoulder and slumped herself in his chest.

"I don’t want to remind you about this tragedy… but how did grandma’s funeral go?" She asked innocently, glancing up at him. "It was fine." He said with a smile.

"But of course it would’ve been great to have ‘someone’ here to comfort me at that time." He said sarcastically looking around. Jessica chuckled and turned to face him.

She smiled and cupped his face with one of her hands while her other hand held his shoulder. He kept his hold on her to keep her balanced.

"I’ll always be here to comfort you." She said with a smile and staring into his eyes. He looked down and smiled. "But you’re always gone with your modeling and-"

"I have something to tell you." She said with a smile. Dong Hae stared at her awkwardly. "And what’s that?" He asked curiously. "Good news? Or bad news? Or is it either?" He asked quickly.

"You always ask so many questions at once." She said smiling at him with a chuckle. She gently coughed and held both his hands in hers. She traced the veins on his hand as he smiled.

"My manager and I have been looking around for a bit ever since I left." She said glancing at him as he nodded.

"And we’ve been sending emails, mails, anything to all the companies…in this town." She said staring at him now. His eyes lightened up. "Yeah?" He asked with a huge smile.

"Yes." She said chuckling her sweet laugh. Dong Hae sat up straighter. "And I’ve been… hired as a model to advertise in the company in town near our high school!" She said excitedly.

Dong Hae’s eyes lightened up. Her smile was huge and she was lightly leaning forward to him.

"Really?!" He asked unbelievably. She nodded happily and smiled. "So I’ll be here. I already have an apartment for me also… and it’s very near your house." She said nervously looking down.

"I made a request for it to be near." She said chuckling and brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Now I can finally sing you a song to sleep… live." He said chuckling and cupping her face with his hand. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. He took a deep breath and held her close.

"Now I just need to practice on my vocals." He said with a light chuckle. Jessica giggled. "Your voice is perfect." She said holding him closer. He laughed and squeezed her, giving her another kiss on the side of her head. She smiled and cuddled in his arms.

"Jessica, I'm afraid of Fany." He told her. Jessica chuckled slightly. "Wae? Because of Siwon?" She asked. Donghae nodded and took a deep breath.

"What if... he hurts her someday?" He asked. "You're always asking yourself that question."

"But what if Jessica...? What if one day, when I'm not there, he does something to her?" Donghae asked. Jessica moved forward and turned to face him, placing her bent knees against his chest.

"Donghae, do you love me?" She asked with her hands on his waist. He looked at her unsure of why she's asking that, but he didn't hesitate to answer. "Yeah, I love you." He told her.

"Then, would you do anything to hurt me?" She asked. Donghae shook his head. "No, I'd never do anything to hurt you. Why would I? I don't want to loose you again." He told her. She smiled at him and sighed.

"Don't you ever think if Siwon's like that too? I see that he really loves Fany. He's like you. I know he won't hurt her. I mean, couples have their moments, like how you and I have our own little arguments. But in the end, you'll protect me no matter what, right?" She asked. Donghae looked at her and smiled.

"This pretty girl... no, beautiful girl, in front of me. She's mine... right? Mine forever... wah... how am I so lucky to have such a beautiful girl in my life. Just like an angel."

Donghae gently leaned in and kissed her thin lips. He backed away and looked at her with a warm smile.

"I'll do anything for you." He told her. She smiled and they once again cuddle in each other's arms then watched the ocean waves roar before them.

 

Sunny sat in the corner of the beach house covering her face in her knees, sweeping silently. "Hey! You said you wanted to meet my parents too! What’s this all about?" Kyuhyun said with a whisper holding his phone and covering the sound on the phone. Sunny shook her head.

"I was only kidding!" She said silently glancing up at Kyuhyun. "I was only acting like that in front of Fany and Si Won!" She said not moving an inch. Kyuhyun scoffed and cleared his throat before putting his phone near his ear again.

"Dad…will you hold on a second?" He asked as his father agreed. Sunny shrieked and moved closer to the corner when Kyuhyun handed her the phone.

"Hey! This isn’t even as bad as Fany’s situation! You’re only talking to my father through the phone!" He whispered frustrated. She kept her head low and shook her head no.

"Come on Sunny! Don’t embarrass me!" He whispered once more. Sunny slowly looked up at him and wiped her tears from her eyes. She slowly raised her hands towards Kyuhyun and reached for the phone.

When he dropped the phone onto her hand, she quickly removed her hands away making the phone fall on the cement floor, cracking open.

"I can’t do it!" Sunny yelled loudly in terror, covering her ears. "YAH!!!" Kyuhyun yelled loudly, staring at his cracked phone on the ground.

A/N: Double update! Next chapter is already up! Check it out!