Going to Grandma and work

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

Dong Hae’s phone rang the early next morning as he rolled out of bed and picked up his phone by the table. “Hello?” He answered. “Dong Hae, I need you in right now.” His boss said. He looked at his watch. “It’s only 6am.” He said confused rubbing his eyes slowly.

“Yeah, I know. I need you right now. I’ve already called up a few and I need you also.” He said. Dong Hae sat up and scratched his head. “Look boss, my grandma is in the hospital and my sister is with her. I have to pick them up this morning in a bit.” He said tiredly.

                “Dong Hae, this is business hour. Make someone else pick them up for you.” He said. Dong Hae sighed. “Come on, it’s my grandma-“

“Do you want to lose your job?!” His boss yelled. Dong Hae closed his eyes shut tight and sighed.

                Fany walked down the hall of the hospital and stopped at the vending machine. She yawned and then took some change out to buy some drinks. After she got her drinks, she slowly walked back to her grandma’s room.

“Fany, can I go home today?” Grandma asked. Fany nodded. “Yeah, Dong Hae oppa will be here soon to pick us up.” She said. Her grandma nodded and smiled. “Are you feeling better today?” She asked with a smile. Her grandma nodded. “Yes, much better.” She responded.

                Si Won woke up shirtless with only his boxers on and his hair all over the place. He walked to the fridge and yawned loudly with a deep stretch. He heard Dong Hae mumbling in the bedroom and slowly walked over after taking a sip of water. He knocked when he reached the door.

“Hey, you okay?” Si Won asked confused entering. Dong Hae looked up. “Yeah… I just…” he said then looked down and then quickly up when Si Won walked out the door and into the bathroom closing the door.

            “Aren’t you working today?” Si Won asked in the bathroom. Dong Hae looked towards the bathroom door. “And, aren’t you supposed to pick up Fany and your grandma at the hospital also?” He asked again. Dong Hae sighed annoyed.

            Fany and her grandma walked to sit in the waiting room patiently. She took her phone out to dial Dong Hae’s number. “Why isn’t he here yet-“

“He’s right there Fany.” Grandma said slowly getting up. Fany tucked her phone away and smiled walking her grandma towards him.

“Sorry I'm so late.” Dong Hae said in panic, breathing heavily. “There were some problems going on, so I had to figure them out before I could leave.” He said. Fany stared at him awkwardly. “What problems?” She asked. Dong Hae ignored her.

                “How are you feeling grandma? Better?” He asked taking her hand. She smiled while Fany still had on a puzzled look. “I’m feeling much better. Thank you so much.” She said with a happy smile as they walked out of the hospital. Fany still stood behind thinking to herself. “Where’s Si Won?” She thought confused.

                Dong Hae’s boss stood with Si Won beside him as everyone stood afar and listened. “This is Choi Si Won. He is going to be Dong Hae’s replacement for today.” He said. Some of the guys mumbled and looked at each other. Si Won stood straight and tall with a proud grin. He wasn’t a very muscular guy, but he wouldn’t be considered weak either.

“Dong Hae says he is the best and strongest construction worker.” Boss said. Si Won slowly turned to look at him with a confused smile. “So let’s see his… strength, talents and skills.” He said looking at Si Won. He reached his hand out to shake his hand. Si Won lightly shook his hand and nodded. Everyone soon parted while some of the guys walked towards him.

            “I can’t believe I agreed to this.” Si Won thought with a painful expression. “I know nothing about construction!” He thought with confusion.

                “So what happened to Dong Hae?” Rye Wook asked. Si Won lightly chuckled and scratched the back of his head. “He had… something urgent to do. So I’m filling in for him.” He said with a sour face. Rye Wook and them nodded and sat down beside him. Si Won looked at them awkwardly as a couple more guys came towards him. “I’m sorry, but who’re you-“

“Ohhh right, sorry for being so rude.” Rye Wook said with a chuckle. “I’m Kim Rye Wook and this is Kim Ki Bum and Lee Sungmin. We’re all Dong Hae’s construction worker friends.” He said smiling.

                “Ohhh. I’m Choi Si Won. Dong Hae’s… friend.” He said then the guys shook his hand. “So, how close are you and Dong Hae? Do you know her sister?” Ki Bum asked. Si Won nodded. “Yeah, of course I know Fany.” He said carelessly. “I’m living with them for the time being.” He said. Everyone had on a shocked expression. Si Won froze in place when he realized all eyes were on him.

            “You’re living with them?!” Sungmin yelled. Si Won nodded slowly with wide eyes, not knowing whether to lie or tell the truth. “Lucky! You have no idea how many times I’ve tried to hit on Fany!” Ki Bum said with a loud and nervous laugh. “Yeah, Dong Hae won’t let any of us go near her.” Rye Wook said annoyed.

                “Whoa! I didn’t say I was ‘hitting’ on her you guys.” Si Won said laughing. “We’re just… friends.” He finished. The guys laughed hysterically. “Yeah… that’s what we thought too.” They said laughing. “Feelings are unavoidable.” They said then they went back to what they were doing. Si Won shrugged and continued working.

                Fany and Dong Hae arrived home with their grandma by their side. “Aren’t you supposed to go to work?” Grandma asked. “Yes grandma. I’ll be going after we get you settled.” He said with a smile then sat her down and then went into his room to change.

“Fany! Fix something for grandma to eat!” He yelled. Fany quickly ran to the kitchen with hesitating. “Grandma! What do you feel like eating today?” She asked sweetly. Her grandma chuckled lightly from the living room. “Anything that you can cook dear, since you cook just like your mother.” She said. Fany giggled from the kitchen. Dong Hae walked out of his room with a grey tank top on, jeans, and his construction hat.

            “Ok I’ll be going now grandma.” He said then walked towards his grandma. “Are you going to be ok?” He asked kindly. His grandma nodded and smiled. “Don’t worry about me.” She said pushing him away.

                “Fany, I’m leaving!” He yelled walking out the door. “See you later!” She yelled with a smile then continued to prepare some food. Dong Hae appeared in the room again and popped his head inside the room.

                “Oh Fany! Later bring lunch for 2.” He said then closed the door.  “Huh? Lunch for two?” She repeated confused.

Why shall it be for 2???

Hmm... stay updated to find out!!!!! And please remember to leave comments!!

I love you all!!! Thanks!