Lunch for 2

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

Fany stepped out of her house with a white furry hat and a light black jacket on with jeans. She carried a bigger lunch pail with her and stuffed her phone into her pocket. “Is Dong Hae oppa that hungry?” She asked herself confused. “Why would he want me to bring two lunch boxes?” She said then walked in the crowded city.

                Si Won and Dong Hae sat with his other friends as they ate their food. “Hey, where’s our food?” Si Won asked rubbing his growling stomach. “Fany’s usually always late.” Ki Bum said eating. “Dong Hae has to always wait long.” Rye Wook said. “Yeah, we offer him our food, but he doesn’t take them.” Sungmin said then continued eating.

                “She’ll be here soon.” Dong Hae said looking at his watch and wiping the sweat off his forehead. He sighed drinking his soda. Si Won caught a glimpse of Fany walking ahead and narrowed his eyes. He walked towards her with a water bottle by his side angrily. The rest of the guys sat back and watched.

             “Hey are they dating?” Ki Bum asked jealously. Dong Hae shook his head slowly gulping his drink down his throat. “They look like they are.” Rye Wook whispered. Dong Hae scowled and shook his head slowly some more. “No.” He said again quickly. He stood up drinking his water and stared at them. “Are you sure?” Sungmin asked chuckling.

Fany and Si Won were arguing from afar inaudibly. “Hey, what took you so long?!” Si Won yelled waving his arms. “You have no idea how hungry I was!” He said angrily. Fany scoffed.

“What’re you doing here?!” She asked confused, looking at the guys watching her. Si Won smiled and put his hands on his chest. “I… work here.” He said proudly pointing to himself.

“Hi Fany!” The guys yelled, waving at her. She waved at them and smiled. Her smile faded when she laid her eyes back on Si Won again.

                “I brought lunch for my brother. Not you!” She screamed walking towards Dong Hae while Si Won scoffed and followed behind her.

            “Dong Hae oppa, why did you ask me to bring lunch for two? Are you guys having a potluck?” She asked smiling and looking around. The guys shook their heads. Dong Hae chuckled while Si Won sat next to him.

            “Here Si Won.” Dong Hae said handing him a lunch. Fany widened her eyes.  “Ones for him?!” She said unbelievably. Si Won smiled and took his food out.

                “Hey Fany, you should bring all of us lunch starting from now on.” Ki Bum said excitedly. Fany glared at them unbelievably then scowled at Si Won and then to his brother. “How can he work here? He has no experience!” Fany yelled. Dong Hae shook his head and swallowed his food. He drank a quick sip of water and sighed.

                “He’s fine Fany.” Dong Hae said. Fany scoffed and looked at Si Won. “You think I can’t do construction?” Si Won asked with a slight smile. He stood up and flexed his muscles with a conceited smirk. Fany scoffed and turned back around shaking her head.

                “Si Won, she must be worried that you might get hurt working here on this… dangerous site.” Sungmin said chuckling and patting Si Won’s back. Fany quickly stopped and turned around. Dong Hae smacked his lips and stared at Si Won and then Sungmin.

                “Maybe little Fany has a crush on me?” Si Won said loud enough so Fany will hear from afar. The guys howled with laughter while Dong Hae wiped his mouth with food. “Hey.” He said irritated. The guys quieted down. Fany glanced at all of them and walked home.