Concerns

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

"Is she okay?" Jessica asked Dong Hae who shrugged looking Fany’s way. "I think she’s fine." He said with a crack smile.

"She’s probably just… nervous." He said.

"I think I’m going to go check on her." Jessica said starting to stand up. Dong Hae pulled her back and shook his head.

"She’ll be fine. She just needs some air." He said chuckling. "It’s her routine when she’s starting to get nervous." He said smiling. Jessica gave him an awkward stare.

"What’s she nervous about?" She asked confused. Dong Hae looked down and chuckled.

"Formally meeting Si Won’s father maybe?" He said slightly looking up at her. Her face lightened up and opened wide, finally understanding.

"Right!" She whispered sitting back down while the rest spoke happily about the past and what they were wearing.

"Yes…she’ll be fine." Dong Hae said then glanced outside to check on her.

Fany was sitting on the staircase with her head down and a hand to her forehead. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing slowly trying to calm down.

She quickly searched for her phone, realizing that her phone was in her purse in the restaurant.

"Why do I have such a bad feeling?" She thought to herself, hyperventilating.

She started heating up even though the area and weather was freezing cold. She stood up quickly when she felt someone tap her shoulder.

She lost her step, laying eyes on a policeman, slowly fell backwards, losing control of her tiny feet in the high heels.

Her arms flew in the air and her eyes widen with fright, seeing her life pass her by.

Without realizing it, she let out a scream of panic and felt herself lying on a man’s soft broad chest with a similar aroma. She was breathing fast and her heart was pumping rapidly.

She felt sweat coming down the side of her head. Her head felt dizzy and full of all kinds of thoughts as she shut her eyes and tried catching her breath in fear, yet there was a voice calming her down

.

"Ma’am! Are you okay?" The voice of the policeman yelled walking towards her. Fany slowly gulped and felt her feet on the ground again.

She felt someone holding her tightly from behind, keeping her balanced. The voices she was hearing echoed from a distance even though they were near.

"She’s with me… she’s fine." An older man’s voice said. Fany slowly turned around to look at the man’s face seeing a glimpse of her father’s face. She let out a silent cough when she felt herself being carried.

"I think you should take her to the hospital. She’s heating up." Said the policeman’s voice as the man carrying her stared at her face with worry.

She was trying to assure the face of the man was her father but it was impossible with her blurry vision.

"Tiffany. Are you okay?" The voice calmly said. Fany started to squint her eyes.

"Dad?" She said silently, bringing a hand up to the man’s face and feeling a stream of tears roll down her cheeks.

He smiled back down to her nodding his head then wiped her tear with one hand and kissed her forehead.

"Appa," she said closing her eyes slowly, feeling her eyes roll back and her breathing stop.

Fany inhaled deeply as her eyebrows crinkled. "Appa…" she whispered with a crack of her voice, feeling a tear drop roll down her cheek.

"I’ll bring her back in in a bit Dong Hae." Si Won said on the phone while his arms slowly brushed Fany’s arm. Her head was lying in his chest while he rested his chin on the top of her head softly.

"She’ll be fine. You guys can go ahead and eat first." He whispered with a smile looking down at Fany. He slowly hung up then slipped his phone in his pocket.

Fany opened her eyes and caught a glimpse of the street and building lights. She narrowed her eyes in confusion hearing Si Won chuckle.

"Had a good sleep beautiful?" He asked sweetly sitting next to her in his dad’s car. Fany silently chuckled in confusion looking down and then around the area

.

"Did I…fall?" She asked confused, rubbing her forehead. Si Won chuckled shaking his head with a satisfied smile.

"No, you just fell asleep." He said smiling, looking down at her as she smiled and nodded.

"At least I didn’t embarrass myself then." She said lifting her head up to look at him. She looked him up and down and slightly widened and stared him in the eyes.

"You look great Choi Si Won." She said. Her eyes turned into worry after examining his shirt. She her fingers and wiped her tear mark on his shirt off, realizing she made it worse. Si Won chuckled and held her tiny fingers.

"You’re beautiful. I barely recognized you." He said twining their fingers. He blushed and smiled down at her, pressing their foreheads together chuckling. She nervously looked up at him and flushed red, trying to somehow change the subject.

"Sorry about my tear mark." She said embarrassed, closing her eyes tight. "It’s fine." He said once more shaking his head.

"Why the tears?" He asked moving his head back, staring into her eyes with concern. She smiled and looked down putting her hands in her sweater pockets.

"I just… had a dream of my dad." She said glancing up at him and then down again. She stared at his hands.

"I dreamt that I tripped…as usual." She said with a slight giggle. He smiled and his lips slowly.

"He caught me while I was falling." She said with a smile. Si Won beamed and took a deep breath.

"You know what that means." He said so quietly she could barely hear him. She slowly looked into his eyes with their faces were inches apart.

She sat frozen as her heart started to warm up. Butterflies filled her stomach and she started to feel herself nauseous again like in the dream.

"What does it mean?" She asked in one quick breath after a long while of staring into his innocent eyes. She glanced down at his soft lips gulping and felt her heart beating faster.

"Even though you can’t see him, he’s always here for you, catching you whenever you fall." He said watching her smile.

He ran his fingers through the side of her face and tried not to tangle his fingers in her perfect bundle of hair.

Fany's face reddened while she gently parted her lips, feeling his cool breath near her face. He slightly tilted his head with his other hand reaching around her waist, pulling her closer while they sat.

Fany felt her heart dropping when their lips touched. She closed her eyes and returned the kiss.

He felt electricity running through his body as they both slowly moved their lips together in unison, feeling the passion they have for each other.

Fany slowly reached her hand up to his shoulder and grasp his suit slightly.

Siwon's hand slowly released her hair while he gradually lifted his head away from her. She still had her eyes closed, embracing the moment as a smile broke across her face.

He stared at her delicate face and let out a slow smile kissing her forehead. She kept her eyes closed and smiled holding her hand to her heart, feeling as though it’d burst out of her chest.

"I think you were just faking your faintness so you and I can be in here together." Si Won told Fany. She chuckled.

"Yeah, I just wanted some alone time with you for a while." She told him.

"Now let’s go back inside before Dong Hae comes looking for us… again." He said with a silent laugh.

Fany giggled and gently bit her lips, staring back at his lips. He gave her a smirk and smiled shaking his head 'no' then he stood up pulling her to stand on her feet.

"No more. Let’s go." He said standing her up. She quickly leaned in to kiss him full on the lips then rapidly ran into the restaurant happily and smiling proudly to herself.

"Speaking of the devil!" Sunny yelled loudly.

Everyone around the table turned to look at Fany while she threw the door open with a flushed expression and happy smile.

"What’s with the…smile?" Jessica asked with a raised eye brow and a smile, letting out a silent chuckle. Fany looked down nervously when she heard Si Won’s footsteps.

"Hey! I’m coming for you!" Si Won said with a chuckle while he jogged into the door, gently bumping into Fany.

His huge smile slowly faded and he came to a halt when he caught a glimpse of all the eyes looking back at him.

He scratched the side of his head and rubbed his lip glossed lips he got from Fany earlier with his other hand.

Yoona let out a giggle as she covered looking down smiling while Hee Chul glanced at her.

"Looks like someone just had a kis-"

"Sit down you guys." Dong Hae said quickly with a chuckle cutting Jessica short of her words. Fany let out a cough and glanced at Si Won, who took a quick stare at his father who was chuckling silently.

Si Won smiled and rubbed his forehead nervously as they both sat down on 2 empty seats next to each other, feeling the awkwardness of the room and the odd feeling. Jessica slowly stood up with her smile on Fany and Dong Hae.

 

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! WITH SOME SIFANY LOVE!!!!!! I

tried to write a good and romantic kiss scene, but I didn't make it so long... sorry, but I'll make a long make-out scene later on in the story okay?

Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring... I'll make it better next time... I'll try to... Keke... Please be patient for me next update!!! SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!