Destroying the Mood

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

A/N: Hehe… I know I said I was on a two to three weeks or longer haitus… but… I failed… miserably… hehe… I missed AFF a lot! L I always think about it!!!!!!! So, here’s an update! Nice to see you all again though… after a week haitus… hehe…

 

[PREVIOUS LOOK-BACK]

                “Dong Hae love, will you do something for me?” She asked. He nodded his head quickly. “Yes… anything for you.” He said with a chuckle. She smiled and kept her eyes closed.

                “Sing me a song to sleep.” She said quietly. His eyes lit up in shock while he smiled and laughed loudly. “Hey… I can’t sing. You know that.” He said with a chuckle, hearing her laugh on the other line.

                “You know I have a horrible voice.” He added. She laughed and coughed lightly, followed by a gasp. “Liar!” She yelled, knowing he has a perfect voice. “Come on… you said anything!” She said laughing. Dong Hae looked to the ground and cleared his throat, coughing a couple times to perfect his voice. He slightly smiled as he opened his mouth to sing.  

               “Dong Hae?” The voice of a man said, walking towards him. Dong Hae quickly stopped talking and looked up instantly standing up. He squint his eyes trying to see better who was approaching him and calling his name.

               “Dong Hae, is everything okay?” Jessica asked. Dong Hae lightly faked a chuckled. “Yeah, everything’s fine Jessica. You go to sleep. I’ll sing you a song next time.” He said regretfully. Jessica whined on the other line. “I’ll call you later okay?” He said as she nodded.

               “Yes… goodnight… I miss you.” She said. He looked down trying to keep his attention on her and nodded.

                “Goodnight… I love you.” He said then hung up quickly. Jessica smiled and hung up her phone slowly cuddling in her comfortable bed. The dark image of the man finally appeared closer. Dong Hae’s eyes widened and he tightened his fist as hard as he could.

[END OF LOOK-BACK]

 

             Si Won walked out of the house after his warm refreshing shower. He took a deep breath, making his way towards the beach. He stuffed his gloved-hands in his pockets and smiled, clearing his throat on the way there, coughing everytime. The moon was high in the sky and the stars were lightly lit in the dark sky. There wasn’t much light near the beach so you could clearly see the bright stars. He started walking faster when he heard the ocean waves crashing and felt the sand on his shoes under him. He squint his eyes and saw a tiny dark image of Fany far away. He slowly jogged in excitement to approach her.

            “Where is he?” Fany said shivering in the cold, looking around. She scratched her head in annoyance and looked towards the crashing waves spinning around to check if Si Won was approaching. As soon as she spotted him walking quickly towards her, she felt warmth overcome her. She suddenly stopped shivering and waited for him to reach her.

            “Bien, did you wait long?” He yelled loudly through the waves. Fany chuckled trying to keep her excitement from taking over. “Yes!” She screamed with an annoyed expression. He slowly walked now, standing a few feet from her. “I’ve been here since 8.” She said looking at her watch. He chuckled. It has been over an hour that she’s been standing by the beach waiting.

            “You’re that excited huh?” He asked laughing, staring at her with his tilted head. Fany looked down quickly. “I told you that Dong Hae and I get off at 8pm.” He said. Fany’s eyes grew wide remembering Dong Hae’s existence.

            “Dong Hae oppa, does he know?!” She yelled in concern, taking a step towards him with her arms on her sides feeling nervous and uneasy. Si Won chuckled and nodded.

            “Yes he does. Don’t worry about it.” He said calmly. Fany chuckled and nodded in embarrassment with a sigh of relief. She lit up her eyes when she suddenly remembered something.

            “Choi Si Won! Guess what?!” She yelled in excitement. He stared at her puzzled. “What?” He asked with a chuckle, rubbing the side of his cold neck.

            “The beach is opening next week! I saw the notification on our door this morning!” She yelled excitedly. Si Won chuckled but it soon faded when he stared at Fany oddly. “Aren’t you… excited?” She asked. He kept his odd gaze on her.

            “Well… I guess am. But are you trying to say that… we’re not allowed here right now at all?” He asked. She looked down and pouted her lips with a smile and nodded.

                “Yeah, no one’s supposed to come here unless the notification comes up.” She said slowly looking up at him unsure if she should’ve told him. Si Won’s eyes widened in fear and shock. He looked around quickly with his arms by his side. Fany chuckled and slowly grabbed his hand so he wouldn’t panic. He quickly looked at her when he felt her warmth and slightly choked on his words.

            “Then… what happens if we get caught?” He mumbled looking down at her hand in his, breaking a nervous smile. She chuckled and looked up at him twining their fingers together.

            “We get arrested and we have to pay a huge fine. At least that’s what I heard.” She said. His eyes widened in fear. “And we also have to do community service for 3 years also.” She said keeping a normal expression on her face while he was filled with confusion.

            “Well, we shouldn’t be here then!” He yelled in panic then started to pull her away from the beach. She chuckled and kept her ground. “I never get caught!” She said holding his hand tighter. She flashed the flashlight she brought with her in his eyes.

            “Yah!” He screamed shielding his eyes with his other free hand. Fany giggled putting the flashlight back to her side. “What’s the flashlight for?” He asked curiously. Fany pouted her lips. “For that.” She said pointing the flashlight to a pile of boulders and rocks.

            “Hey! That’s the rock where we fell at!” Si Won said with a chuckle. Fany turned to glance at him and nodded with a cunning smile. “Yes…but it’s not just an ordinary old rock. It’s a cave also.” She said walking faster towards it. Si Won followed closely behind.

            “Are we… allowed in there?” He asked curiously. She shook her head no making Si Won look around making sure no one sees them. “No one knows about this but me… I think.” She said with a chuckle as they stood in front of the rock still hand in hand.

            “Where’s the cave?” Si Won asked confused. Fany chuckled and pointed towards the rocks. “Here.” She said looking up at him. He stared at her oddly and shrugged his shoulders in confusion. Fany slowly released his hand and started moving a couple boulders aside.

            “What are you doing?” Si Won asked, slowly pulling his sleeves up and moving a couple cold boulders with his huge hands. Fany chuckled and stopped him.

            “No…no…no…only moved these three boulders here.” She said pointing to a bigger one. Si Won smiled at her and slowly rolled the boulders away easily. Fany chuckled as she looked inside the clean cave.

            “This is it?” He asked with a grunt moving the third boulder away. Fany nodded and smiled proudly.

            “I found this not long ago.” She said staring at the opening of the cave. The entrance wasn’t as big and was around 1 feet wide and long. Fany got on her stomach and pressed herself on the cold sand over her clothes. She sighed and slithered into the cave. Si Won stared at her in disbelief and looked around them making sure no one was watching so they wouldn’t get caught. The thought of them having to pay a fee and doing community service baffled his mind in fear. Fany’s tiny head popped out from inside the cave to look at him.

            “What’re you doing in there?” He asked with an unsure chuckle. Fany scoffed. “You… want to get caught standing there alone or what?” She asked with a serious expression. Si Won sighed and quickly crawled into the cave on his belly. Fany chuckled silently and sat back watching Si Won’s huge body make its way in. The room in the cave wasn’t very big and wasn’t bright at all. But with the little flash light that Fany had brought with her that made the cave light up a little.

            “It’s not very big in here.” Si Won said looking around, sitting closely next to Fany. He covered the cave with a boulder in the cave to block the cold then turned to look at Fany who kept smiling.

            “Is this your idea of a date?” He asked. She looked down and shrugged. “Maybe?” She said with a chuckle. Si Won sighed deeply. They became silent until Fany felt Si Won hands touch hers. She looked at him rapidly and then to his hands and chuckled.

            “I just realized that you brought your gloves this time.” She said smiling and looking up at him. “Yes… I remembered this time.” He said looking at her who nervously looked down. Si Won slightly glanced at her and cleared his throat.

            “So… what makes it so exciting about the beach opening when you come here all the time without permission anyways?” He asked peculiarly. Fany chuckled and looked down at their feet.

            “You make it sound like I’m stealing my way in here.” She said staring at him with a smile. “You are.” He said laughing then scooted closer to her. Fany looked down away from his warm gaze. She felt her palms clammy underneath his so she slowly moved her hands against his hands.

            "Well, elders get together here also and they tell all sorts of stories.” She said smiling excitedly. “Love stories, ghost stories, any stories of any genre.” She said looking up to the ceiling of the cave with a smile.

            “Oh, my dad tells stories here once in a while but I don’t know if he’s going to come this time.” He said. Fany quickly looked at him.

            “Aboji? Your dad tells stories?” She asked with wide eyes. Si Won nodded. “Yes, but he doesn’t come here every time the beach opens.” He said with a smile. “My dad’s a busy man and others say he tells really good stories also.” He said chuckling. He thought to himself for a while, making his chuckle slowly faded away.

             “Too bad I haven’t talked to him in a while.” He added. Fany stared at him. “Why haven’t you talked to him?” She asked. He shrugged and sat up straighter, holding her hand tighter. He brought her tiny hand closer to his face and examined it with a smile. He looked at each of her fingers and traced his big fingers along them, making her giggle.

            “Why?” He said rephrasing her with a smile. “Because I’ve been busy hanging out with the greatest girl in the world.” He said smiling and keeping his stare on her soft hand. Fany’s smile faded as she stared at him in awe. He gently traced his finger on the lines of her palm making her break a giggle. He stared at her and smiled warmly.

            “Choi Si Won.” She said with a nervous smile. He kept his gaze on her. “Yes?” He said with a light chuckle, still tracing her lines with his finger. “What’s your dad’s name?” She asked curiously. “I’ve been here for a very long time and I’m always present here when the beach opens. Maybe I know your dad.” She said smiling. “You might… his name is Si-“

            “Choi Si Won! Tiffany!” Dong Hae screamed loudly from outside the cave. Fany and Si Won both shook from the sudden yell, sitting up straight.

“Oppa?” Fany asked confused with squinted eyes, trying to listen. “Why’s he screaming so loud? There must be something wrong.” She assumed then started to slowly move the boulder to peek her head through the door of the cave. Si Won quickly pulled her back when the thought of Min Wah came to his mind.

            “Wait Fany!” He whispered, pulling her legs back. She stared at him oddly. “Let me see first.” He said. Fany lightly nodded and moved back into the cave. Si Won slowly shivered feeling the light wind blow in his face.

A/N: So, how was the update??? Cute Sifany date... right??

well, in a rock, but I wanted to make it weird and unique, like how they are... hehe...

I hope that was okay... sorry if many of you guys were looking for a different date...

Well, please leave a comment okay?? Saranghae everone!!!