What's happening...?

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

               Fany sat in her bedroom in her pajamas and looked at her wounds. She lightly knelt down and touched her scratched up knees and hissed bending her knees. She heard the wind blow through the crack of her window and slowly stood up to close the window tighter. She wrapped her arms around her elbows and walked out of her bedroom almost shivering.

              She froze in place when she spotted Si Won in front of the heater sitting on the couch dressed in his sweats, shirtless. His scarred back looked horrible with bruises and dried blood all over. Fany winced feeling the pain on her knees also and sighed. He turned around instantly to glance at her standing there. He wrapped his hands around his elbows not paying any attention to her.

              “Why aren’t you wearing a shirt?” She asked awkwardly sitting beside him.  She wasn’t awkward because he wasn’t wearing a shirt. Donghae oppa has walked around the house shirtless many times she was used to it. But it just felt weird being alone in the house with him. Well, she doesn’t have any affection towards him… yet. It’s complicated at the moment, but there’s just this weird feeling she can’t get rid of in her stomach. The couch was small in size so they were both touching and pressing against one another uncomfortably.

            “It hurts to wear clothes over the wounds.” He said keeping his gaze at the heater in front of them. He slowly waved his hand towards the heater feeling the warmth on his cold skin. The heater was about 1 foot tall and 5 inches wide. He slightly shivered trying to get as close to it as possible. Fany set her back on the couch and moved her foot near the heater. She relaxed crossing her arms and stared at Si Won’s slouched back. She slowly traced her finger on his scar focusing her full attention on it. He flinched feeling her skin touching his’.

              “Hey.” He said with a calm, yet angry tone turning around to look at her. She stared at him with guilty wide eyes. “I’m just-just… touching it.” She said keeping her gaze on him.

                “If you want to touch me then just say so.” He said carelessly. She scoffed loudly and moved her hand back crossing her harms. “Are you not going to put bandages on it?” She asked curiously.

                “Well… the ‘person’ who caused this could do it for me.” He said moving closer to the heater. He glanced at her who walked away and shivered moving the heater closer to him. Fany quickly walked back out with some bandages and ointments in her hands. She sat down beside him and turned his back to her.

                “Hey, did you bring extra bandages this time in case you waste some again?” He asked sarcastically. She slightly dug her finger in his wound with an evil expression on her face. He hissed loudly in anger and agony feeling the pain spread throughout his back.

                 “Ya-Ya-Yah!” He screamed loudly, turning around to look at her. She shrugged and chuckle. “Be quiet and turn around!” She said irritated then pushed his shoulder around. He closed his eyes and tilted his head slightly to the left feeling the cold ointments on his dried up wounds. She sat perfectly still behind him and watched closely as she gently patted the ointments on his back before placing the bandages on. She took a deep breath from the silence and lightly coughed.

                  “So I heard from Dong Hae oppa that you have a dad?” She asked out of the blue. Si Won quickly opened his eyes and turned to glance at her from the corner of his eyes.

                “Yeah… he adopted me.” He said after a while. She nodded and smacked her lips. “It was a relief that he adopted me.” He said. “Why?” She asked curiously.

                 “I wasn’t a good kid when I was younger.” He said after a silence. “I know that.” She said with a chuckle. “I bet your father had a hard time with you always getting into trouble at school from all your fights.” She said snickering. He chuckled.

                “He was patient with me.” He said smiling. She smiled and opened a new pack of huge bandages and ripped a piece to place on his back.

                “Well, at least you have a father.” She said with a sad exhale. He slightly exhaled and waved his hand at the heater again. He slightly shifted it over so Fany would get some too. She smiled and sighed. “I’m sure he was a great father.” He said glancing at her. She smiled and nodded.

                “Well, where is your father now?” She asked peculiarly finishing up with the bandages on his back. He scratched his head and slightly turned to face her. She grabbed a shirt from behind her and threw it at him.

                “It’s not so good to wear a shirt after your wounds have been cleansed, but I don’t want to see you walking around without a shirt. So, there.” She said. He slightly smiled with a scoff and wore his shirt. He grabbed the bandages and set her legs on his lap with a sigh, folding her pajamas up above her knees. She sat back in shock at his actions and twitched when he glanced up at her flushed face. She gasped and looked away while he chuckled a little. Her scars weren’t as huge so he unwrapped 2 bandages and quickly wrapped it up.

            “My father doesn’t live near here.” He said after a long exhale. She sat up straighter now watching him refold her pajamas back on her bandaged knees.

                “Why does he not live here?” She asked confused, fixing her pajamas herself. “If he doesn’t live here then why are you here?” She added. He glared at her and smiled.

                “Ask one question at a time and I’ll answer.” He said with a scoff. He quickly fixed his shirt and shifted his foot towards the warm heater along with Fany.

                “Why does he not live here?” Si Won said rephrasing Fany’s question. “He doesn’t live near here because the home that he’s living in today is the home that he built for himself and his wife.” He said. Fany nodded understandingly.

            “What happened to his wife? Or… your mother, I mean.” She said. He chuckled and sighed. Fany kept on a serious face and sat back on the couch sitting comfortably beside him.

            “I’m not exactly sure.” He said shaking his head looking towards the wall. “He never really talked to me about her much.” He added. She nodded and clicked her tongue. “Why don’t you live with him?” She asked peculiarly. He scratched his head and stared at her face up and down with his eyes squinting. She gave him the same exact stare in confusion trying to think what’s going through his mind.

                “I don’t want to answer that one.” He said quickly then stood up and walked towards his room. Fany stood up and scoffed walking behind him with her hands at her hips. She smirked her face and followed him closely.

            “Hey! I told you all about my life before!” She yelled closely behind him. He laughed and continued walking into his bedroom. Fany walked in behind him without care and stood by the door. He grabbed a pair of jeans and a jacket and laid them on his bed. He stared at her who still had on a curious face.

            “Get out of your pajamas if you want to hear my story.” He said with a chuckle. Her eyes widen in excitement. “Really?!” She yelled happily. He glared at her and took his shirt off.

                “If you want to watch me change, then keep staying in here.” He said motioning to take his sweats off. Fany ran out the door in a flash. He laughed silently hearing her bedroom door slam. “You better wait for me!” She screamed from her room. Si Won sighed changing rapidly.

              Dong Hae sat in the limousine sighing after Jessica left in her plane. He sat sadly looking down at his phone. On the screen was a photo of her that he took before she walked in the plane.

             “You know… Jessica-sshi spoke about you nonstop every single day.” The chauffer told him. Dong Hae looked up at him. “What?” He asked confused. The chauffer smiled. “I’ve been her chauffer ever since she started the competition in modeling… and even before.” He said with a silent chuckle. Dong Hae smiled and sat up straighter.

               “How are you going to be her chauffer now? You’re with me.”  He asked. “Don’t worry about it. Ms. Jessica told me to take you home first. I’m on the next flight.” He said. Dong Hae looked at him and smiled.

            “Excuse me sir, what was your name again?” Dong Hae asked politely. The chauffer glanced at him while he started the limo and smiled. “Mr. Han.” He said with a chuckle.

                “I’m Dong Hae. Sorry I never took the chance to introduce myself before.” He said apologetically. Mr. Han smiled and shook his head.

                “It’s fine.” He said pleased. “I’ve heard so much about you already. It’s as though I know you very well myself.” He said with a chuckle. Dong Hae smiled and listened carefully so he wouldn’t miss a word.

                 “When I first worked for Jessica-sshi, all she talked about was her secret lover…a.k.a. her high school lover.” He said smiling. Dong Hae looked down at her picture on his phone. “On and on again she never told me who you were.” He said chuckling then made a cornered turn from a stoplight.

                 “It took a while before she accidentally finally spoke your name out for me to hear.” He said with a light chuckle. “How?” Dong Hae asked chuckling. Mr. Han sighed sadly. “It was the night of her birthday and she went out drinking.” He said driving carefully.

                 “You see… Jessica-sshi was never much of a drinker.” He said glancing at Dong Hae. “But this night, she drank too much and she kept shouting out random words.” He said.  

                “What was she saying?” Dong Hae asked curiously. Mr. Han sat silently trying to remember while keeping his eyes on the road. “She kept mentioning the beach, her heart beat, high school, and then she finally said your name.” He said chuckling sadly.

                “How long was this ago?” Dong Hae asked. Mr. Han clicked his tongue. “I was her chauffer for about almost 2 years.” He said with a smile glancing at Dong Hae from the rear view mirror. “The first time she did this was the first time she auditioned and won for being one of the models in the competition. So this was probably a year and a few months ago.” He said. Dong Hae sat in shock and slowly nodded. He moved his stare to the window and watched the bright lights from the city.

            Fany chased Si Won in the city streets and pulled her warm beanie down below her ears, keeping them warm. He walked slowly ahead of her looking tall and handsome with his baggy black beanie above his eyes. He had on a huge over coat and Fany had on a warm jacket, almost too big for her. She stuffed her hands in her pockets and jogged lightly to walk beside him.

            “Why couldn’t you just tell me your story back at home?” She asked. He ignored her. She gave up and sighed deeply keeping up with him. “Where are we going?” She asked curiously. Si Won glared at her and smiled. He looked up to the night sky and sighed. “I haven’t been to my apartment in a while.” He said.

                “And?” She asked confused then slightly shook her head waiting for an explanation. He watched as a man on a bicycle rode straight towards them. Fany was too busy keeping her stare on Si Won that she didn’t even see it coming. Si Won quickly threw an arm over Fany’s shoulder and pulled her close by his side, making her whole body and face smashed into his broad chest and shoulder. She yelped loudly while Si won glared at the bicycle rider with an evil grin who passed closely by her in a flash, making cold wind blow across both their faces. Fany let out a shiver of coldness with her hair flying in front of her face.

                “Watch where you’re going!” Si Won yelled loudly turning his head around to gaze at the bicycle rider. Fany looked back at the bike rider who had headphones deep in his ears, not hearing anything Si Won was saying. He started walking again, dragging Fany along the way with his arm still over her shoulder. She walked slowly beside him looking down to the ground nervously. Her face was pressed tightly close against his chest.

            “Choi Si Won.” She whispered looking straight ahead. He kept a tight hold on her. “Don’t worry I'm only going to hold you like this for now.” He said through a sigh and stuffed his other free hand down his pocket. “I don’t want other people running into you.” He added.

               They turned the corner and the sight of Si Won’s previous apartment came into view. “Choi Si Won.” She said after a while quietly. He continued walking, keeping his hand around her shoulder.

                “What?” He asked keeping his head straight nearing his apartment. “Why’re you going back there?” She asked. Si Won remained silent and walked a bit faster when he spotted one of his old neighbors that lived next door to him in the apartment. “Because-“

                “Choi Si Won! Oh my! Are you okay?” His neighbor asked. He walked towards her, almost running, and slowly released Fany’s shoulder. She was an elderly short widow who had a look of worry on her face. Si Won stared at her awkwardly with suspicion.

            “Hi aunt! Of course I'm fine.” He said with a smile. She took Si Won’s hands in hers and glanced from Si Won to Fany. “Oh, this is my friend’s sister, Fany.” He said. Fany smiled and bowed respectfully.

              “And Fany, this is my neighbor, she’s also my aunt.” He said. The aunt smiled at Fany sweetly and then turned her attention back on Si Won with a concerned look on her face.

                “Si Won, are you really ok? You’re not hurt or anything? I thought you… died.” She said with a silent sob. She looked him up and down while Si Won and Fany stared at her awkwardly. Fany glanced at Si Won confused. He took a step near the aunt.

                “Aunt… what’re you talking about? Why would I be… dead?” He asked confused and curious. The aunt sniffed and wiped away a teardrop then looked at Si Won’s face, which was filled with worry and curiosity.

                “Si Won… a couple weeks ago a group of men came to your apartment room and made a mess everywhere. They asked everyone in the apartment where you were and if we knew you. Thankfully you were never the talkative type so all our other neighbors never had any idea who you were. I was out of town that week also, so they didn’t get the chance to ask me.” She said worriedly. Si Won’s face turned into anxiety. Fany watched them in concern and dug her hands deeper in her pocket, gulping loud.

            “Have they came back ever since?” Si Won asked anxiously now, looking around the area trying to see through the darkness. The aunt nodded. “They come every once in a while.” She said sadly looking down in fear.

             “You’re not safe here, you’d better leave.” She said trying to push Fany and Si Won away. He held back keeping his stand. Fany gasped in shock and stood closer beside Si Won with her hand grasping his big jacket.

            “No… I'm not leaving.” Si Won said with a deep sigh. He closed his eyes in irritation. Thinking of Min Wah coming to the apartment at this minute made him uneasy.

            “Hey Choi-Choi-Choi Si Won ah.” Fany said with a stutter. She moved her hands up and held his arm in terror. He looked down at her awkwardly.

            

Dong Hae sat comfortably on the leather seat in the limousine and listened to Mr. Han’s words about Jessica in the past. “That’s the end of it.” Mr. Han said with a chuckle. Dong Hae nervously tilted his head and smiled.

“Did you want me to go another round around the city Dong Hae?” He asked curiously. Dong Hae nodded and wrapped his hand on his forehead. “Yeah… I need to clear my head and think a bit.” He said with a smile. Mr. Han chuckled and drove around the city once more.

                “Choi Si Won?” Said a familiar voice as a man walked towards Si Won, Fany, and the aunt. Fany held his arm tighter now. He stared at her and pushed her behind him, protecting her from harm. The aunt stared at them all back and forth and quickly walked away into the city streets in an instant.

The dark figure of the man appeared into view being Min Wah. He stood in front of them a couple feet away, dressed in a black tuxedo with a white buttoned up shirt under. He had on a huge smile and an evil look making Si Won tensed up.

Si won stared at each of the three men who stood behind him. Hee Chul stood on Min Wah’s right looking down nervously. Si Won looked at him shocked, but Hee Chul made no eye contact with him.

            “Min Wah.” Si Won said silently, tightening his fists. Fany stood behind him with both her hands together on his back. She looked down at his cold roughed hands and winced. She took a deep breath and slid her hands to hold his. She shivered at his cold hands and wrapped her fingers, twining their hands together tightly. Si Won twitched feeling their hands touch. He glanced at her who kept her glare at Min Wah in fear.

            “So we finally find you.” Min Wah said with a chuckle of victory. Si Won chortled with a scoff feeling Fany tighten her hold on his hand. “I only came here to get some things that I left behind.” Si Won said annoyed. Min Wah kept his angry glare on him.

                “Oh there’s nothing left in there Si Won.” He answered with an evil chuckle. Si Won’s eyes narrowed in annoyance. “We made sure it was a disaster before we left.” He said taking his hands out of his pockets.

                “Choi Si Won ah.” Fany whispered silently behind him. She held his hand tightly with her grip while her other hand grasped his arm. She shivered, not from the cold, but from the fear overcoming her.

                “Let’s run Si Won… your back is still injured. We might not make it, but let’s give it a try.” She said. Si Won glanced at her. Her head was pressed against his back and she was breathing on his cold coat. He narrowed his eyes deeper and opened his mouth to speak.

                 “Choi Si Won!” She yelled quietly through gritted teeth. He slowly nodded. “Okay.” He said annoyed. He heard Min Wah laugh evilly from afar walking towards them.

                “Since when do you have others make decisions for you, Choi Si Won?” Min Wah asked with a glare. Si Won quickly turned his attention away from Fany. “I guess I see who the man is in your relationship.” He said with a laugh. Si Won tightened his fist hard while his hand holding Fany’s remained calm and relaxed.

            “What?” Si Won asked angrily. Min Wah stood a few inches away from them. Fany stood hidden from Min Wah behind Si Won’s back holding his hand tightly. By now, Si Won and Fany could feel each other’s hands getting clammy at their strong hold.

            “Choi Si Won.” Min Wah said standing closer. They stared at each other in anger. Min Wah was a bit taller than Si Won and wasn’t very handsome, but scary-looking. “You ruined me a few weeks ago.” He said.

            “So you have a grudge towards me?” Si Won asked with a laugh. Min Wah nodded. “Somewhat.” He answered smiling. “If it was somebody else, I would’ve let him or her off easily. But as for you… no.” He said then peered over at Fany who was hiding herself behind Si Won’s warm back. Min Wah chuckled looking at their twined hands.

            “And I also heard that she was the rightful owner of the purse that day.” He said. Fany looked up immediately in shock. Si Won held her hand firmer and hid her farther behind angrily. “Don’t you dare hurt her.” He said. Fany slightly shivered and looked up at the back of Si Won’s head. Hee Chul slightly tilted his head to look at Fany and Si Won.

                “It was her.” Hee Chul whispered, trying to remember Fany’s face that day when he text Si Won to save her.

            “She’s much prettier than my Yoona.” Min Wah said staring at Si Won with a chuckle. “Or should I say… our Yoona?” He said narrowing his eyes. Fany glanced at Si Won in sorrow and confusion. Si Won pushed Fany away, releasing her hand and grabbed Min Wah’s collar tightly in his hands. Their eyes were leveled now with Fany standing a couple feet away in fear, trying to think of what to do.

            “She’s nothing like… your wife.” Si Won said in Min Wah’s face. The guys with Min Wah ran quickly towards him. Min Wah motioned for them to stop.  “By the way… you have very good taste in women.” Min Wah said glaring at Si Won with a chuckle, trying to get him angrier.

             “Maybe this one will become my next wife.” He said then glanced at Fany. Without warning, he quickly threw his huge fist at Min Wah, making him fall to the ground in pain. Fany shrieked in fear. Min Wah hurled his body and moved his hand to feel the pain while the guys quickly ran over to help him up. Si Won hissed, panting.

                “Don’t you dare.” He said angrily with a deep scowl. Min Wah chuckled his lip and touching the area that Si Won punched him at. “Choi Si Won… you went over the line-“

                “Tiffany!” Dong Hae yelled running towards them. Fany quickly looked back in shock.

 

A/N: AHH!!!!!!! Hae oppa is here!!!!!! But what will Fany do when she finds out about Hae's past????

And cute Siwon standing up for Fany!!!!!! Ack, stay updated!

I'll try tp update as soon as possible okay??!!!!

Comment okay!!!! :DDDDD Until next time! Saranghae!!!