Heechul's Fun

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

 

Si Won opened the front door and walked in with everyone staring at him. Dong Hae quickly stood up confused tilting his head, looking past Si Won out the door.

“Hey… where’s Fany?” Dong Hae asked. “Yeah, she came to look for you.” Sunny said confused. Hee Chul scratched his head in annoyance.

“Just great… one goes missing, another goes and look for him. The missing one comes back and the other goes missing.” He said in irritation. Si Won stood by the door with a smile on his face. Dong Hae stared at him confused.

“Yah, what’s going on?” Dong Hae asked starting to walk towards Si Won now, until Fany’s footsteps were heard from outside. “Nothing she’s just in shock.” Si Won said chuckling.

“She’s right there.” Siwon said pointing at her who was behind him. Fany reached him breathlessly, nervously looking at him and shook her head no.

“Not yet Si Won ah, I’m too nervous.” She whispered lightly tugging onto the sleeve of Siwon's shirt. Dong Hae walked towards them confused.

“Why’re you nervous? Why’re you saying not yet? Huh?” Dong Hae asked stammering through his words now. Fany and Si Won both looked at him.

“I smell a marriage coming up?” Sunny said cuddling her in Kyuhyun’s side. Dong Hae slowly turned to glance at her with a scowl. Kyuhyun chuckled and wrapped an arm around her. “Before us now huh Fany?” He said. Fany looked at them in disbelief.

“Can everyone get all sappy after I explain this? Time doesn’t wait.” Hee Chul said standing in front of the papers and pencils.

“It’s nothing Dong Hae oppa.” Fany said rubbing her forehead. She closed her eyes tight in embarrassment and took a deep breath. She looked at Si Won and slapped his arm madly. Dong Hae had his mouth open staring at them back and forth until Kyuhyun walked up to Dong Hae and patted his back.

“You’re having a brother-in-law soon?” Kyuhyun said with a chuckle. Dong Hae looked down quickly in sadness.

“No! No Dong Hae! It’s not like that everyone!” Si Won yelled loudly with a laugh. Dong Hae quickly looked up at them. “I didn’t propose to Fany! No, that’s just too soon.” He said turning red now, looking down nervously.

“Then what is it!” Sunny yelled in anger. Fany stood closely beside Dong Hae and whispered something in his ear. He slowly nodded and took a deep breath with a straight face.

“Alright everyone let’s all listen to what Hee Chul wants to do first before we lose track of time.” Dong Hae said then he walked towards Hee Chul.

“Thank goodness someone understands!” Hee Chul yelled in frustration. Sunny gave him a dirty look. Hee Chul grabbed a piece of paper and ran his hand through it softening it out from the crumples.

“What’s all this?” Si Won asked confused. He looked at all the mess on the table. Hee Chul glanced at him and chuckled as he looked at everyone.

“Um…my parents are in charge of all the notices that you see on your door when the beach opens up.” He said. Fany’s eyes widen in excitement. “This year, they want more people to come join us at the beach and I told my mom that I have a couple friends that would love to help.” He added then looked at Fany who’s eyes were wide opened with joy.

“And?” Si Won asked confused, standing in front of Fany so Hee Chul and she won’t have eye contact. Fany smacked her lips and moved Si Won over a little. “What’re we supposed to do?” Dong Hae asked leaning against the wall crossing his arms. Hee Chul took a deep breath and smiled.

“Well, I was wondering if you all would like to help me make flyers and posters to hang up at local stores and in the city.” He said crossing his arms. “I would love to help!!!” Fany yelled loudly in excitement.

“Yeah right Fany, you only have one focus, and that’s to find your uncle story teller!” Sunny said laughing. Si Won turned to look at her.

“Hey! I might be in luck this time!” Fany yelled chuckling with wide eyes. Si Won stared at her confused. “Uncle story teller?” He asked peculiarly. Fany shyly looked down and nodded.

“Even though I'm not going to make it, I still want to help me parents make it this year. Anyways! Let’s get started.” Hee Chul said grabbing the pens. He sat on the chair and started to write quickly on the papers. Everyone grabbed a piece of paper and marker then started writing diligently decorating.

“Oh yeah and we need to go hang these up tomorrow since the opening is this week already.” Hee Chul said then everyone wrote quickly in happiness. Fany smiled and bit on her tongue the whole time writing. She grabbed a purple and pink marker, making all hers colorful. Si Won used the black marker and wrote in boredom beside Fany. She lightly hit him with her elbow handing him a green marker.

“Make it colorful Si Won.” She said chuckling. He shrugged annoyed. “Fine.” He said taking the green marker from her. “I’m still excited for tomorrow.” He said glancing at her. Fany looked at him and flushed red.

“You really think I’ll be okay?” She asked looking at him. She set her marker down on the table with a worried expression. “Of course you’ll be fine.” He said chuckling. Fany slightly smiled.

Sunny wrote in huge letters on the paper as she found some glitter and decorated quickly making hers the best. Dong Hae slowly glanced at Si Won and Fany then sighed deeply looking down. Hee Chul glanced at him and chuckled.

“Don’t approve?” Heechul asked. Dong Hae quickly looked at him and stuttered shaking his head. “No, I approve.” He said with a serious expression then continued writing on his paper diligently. “It’s just that-“

“Don’t worry. I’ve known Choi Si Won for a long time and he’s a great kid.” Hee Chul said patting Dong Hae’s back. Hee Chul smiled and glanced at Si Won and Fany who were concentrating on their writing.

A/N: Okay, sorry about the boring chapter... :/

I'll try to update again in the late afternoon!! If not then, then I'll update again next week okay??

Please comment and let me know how it's going...

Thank you for reading this chapter and story!!

Saranghae from the bottom of my heart!! :DDD