Siwon's Appa

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

Uncle Si Joon stood in his room with his arms crossed looking out the window as his phone rang. He slowly walked towards his phone and smiled as he saw the caller.

“Hello?” He asked with shock and happiness, sitting down in a chair. “Dad?” Si Won said with a silent cough. Si Joon smiled happily and closed his eyes embracing the moment.

“Yes son… what is it?” He asked with a smile when he heard Si Won chuckle from the other side of the line. “How are you dad?” He asked. Si Joon took a deep breath and scowled.

“Yah, is this really Choi Si Won? My son?” He asked with a chuckle. “Yes dad, it’s me Choi Si Won.” He said chuckling. “I know this isn’t normal for me to be calling you like this, but I was just wondering if you were going to come down to town at the beach to tell your stories again?” He asked unsure.

“Ohhh, yes I am son! You’re actually going to be there?” He asked in shock. Si Won smiled and took a deep breath. “Yes dad, I want to introduce someone to you.” He said. Si Joon smiled proudly.

 

Dong Hae and the rest of the crew sat in the tiny house together. There were papers everywhere and pencils, pens and markers set on the table as they all stared at it in confusion. “Hey where’s Si Won?” Fany asked confused, looking around.

“Oh right… where is he?” Hee Chul asked confused, standing in front of the papers and pens. “I need everyone here before I can start explaining.” Hee Chul said scratching his head.

“He was just here.” Dong Hae said looking around. Fany chuckled. “I’ll go look for him you guys.” She said then ran out the front door to the cool air.

“Hey hurry!” Sunny yelled loudly. Fany gave them a short wave jogging out the door quickly. “What’re all these for anyways?” Kyuhyun asked confused, staring at the papers and pens with a chuckle.

“Are we going to have a drawing competition?” He added with a laugh. Sunny hit his arm gently motioning him to be quiet.

“I’d rather explain when those two get back.” He said rubbing his forehead. Dong Hae stood up and looked out the window.

 

Fany slowly walked in the cold breeze until she caught sight of Si Won leaning against the wall with a smile and his phone against his ear.

“Yes dad… she’s a really great person.” He said with a chuckle looking at Fany who stood from afar, not able to hear much. “I’ll see you tomorrow dad.” He said then slowly hung up with a huge smile on his face.

“Choi Si Won?” Fany asked confused, walking towards him. She grabbed his hand and placed herself against his side.

“Hey, what are you doing out here?” He asked after giving her a kiss on her forehead. “Everyone’s looking for you. Let’s go back. Hee Chul wants to tell everyone something.” She said looking at him. He stood his ground and smiled wide.

“Hey… are you okay?” She asked unsure. Si Won smiled wider and slightly looked down. “I’m excited for the beach night.” He said suddenly. Fany stared at him confused.

“Why are you suddenly excited?” She asked confused. He sighed and walked her back to the house. “I’m going to introduce you to my dad.” He said with a smile. Fany stopped walking and froze in her spot in shock.

            “What?!” She yelled with her arms by her sides. He looked at her in shock. “Wae? You don’t want to meet my dad?” He asked peculiarly. Fany shook her head. “No! I do… I do want to meet him…but don’t you think it’s too soon?” She asked looking around nervously. Si Won chuckled and gave her a sweet smile.

            “Fany, you’re going to meet him one of these days anyways.” He said bringing his hands up to slowly cup her cold face. She slightly smiled when she felt his warm hands on her face.

“Plus my dad would adore you.” He added. She kept her eyes on him. “But I-“

“Let’s go back before they come look for us.” Si Won said chuckling happily, walking ahead. Fany stood still unable to move her feet. He turned to glance at her and smiled stuffing his hands in his pockets.

A/N: so Siwon... what does that mean... hehe...

Sorry for the really short chapter, but I just wanted to give you all some Sifany love today...

I have an English Exam in a bit, so good luck to me... :/

Okay, please comment and let me know how it's going for you okay??